Ask Twilight Sparkle.

Twi Rubix

Why am I doing this again?

*Pulls Dr. Close and whispers*

Look, this is too freaky. Plus, she is a mare! Can't you just tell her that she needs to find somepony else?

• Brohoof 1

*Pulls Dr. Close and whispers*

Look, this is too freaky. Plus, she is a mare! Can't you just tell her that she needs to find somepony else?

Listen, I trained her for a month in that bloody time machine, can't you give her one chance? Just one date, so I don't see all my work go down the drain. Plus, what's wrong with her being a mare?

Listen, I trained her for a month in that bloody time machine, can't you give her one chance? Just one date, so I don't see all my work go down the drain. Plus, what's wrong with her being a mare?

Well, I'm a mare too, and... well, isn't ti kinda awkward? ...Anyway, I guess one date is fine, but no more.

Dear Twilight, do you know if Celestia actually was expecting mail or male, when she left you and your friends on the balcony?

What do you mea-- Oh, ha ha...

what is your opinion of pinkie and her so called....*4th wall?*

I don't know, but it's a thing that some humans are afraid that she will... get through or something?
  • Brohoof 1

Zom, I just don't understand, you said "they're back" or something along those lines. What do you mean by that?

Well, I'm a mare too, and... well, isn't ti kinda awkward? ...Anyway, I guess one date is fine, but no more.

What do you mea-- Oh, ha ha...

I don't know, but it's a thing that some humans are afraid that she will... get through or something?

Well, some are afraid, but I'm not. I would actually welcome her and let her stay at my house however long she wants. Although she'd have to return sometime, in which case I'd follow her and live in Equestria.

I'm not sure... I can't remember anything except my own basic information, who is everyone here?

(just to be sure nopony gets worried, I'm RPing. I know this is an ask thread, but I try to make them all into questions and I want to practice more before I start actually roleplaying)

Well, I'm Josh, aka rainbowdash4ever(I picked that because I'm a big fan of hers), the others are Crystal Sparkle, Twilight Sparkle(the owner of the ask thread), Doctor Whooves(just call him Doctor), and I think Crazy Misty is still here. That's everyone I hope. If this has anything to do with the changelings that crashed through Twilight's window, then we have to form a plan of action to make sure that Ponyville is safe before anything else is done.

If you were stuck on a deserted island and couldent use magic who would you want to be on the island with you?

Oh and for some reason pegasi cant fly. (other unicorns cant use magic either)

Do you know where Spike was that evening? Or your brother?

I knew where Spike was, but not Shining Armor since I didn't see him for a long time then.

Thanks! You won't regret it!

...Well, you might, but I'll make it up to you!

Yeah, yeah...

*enters*

Whoa...is it me or are there more and more ponies in the library?

Like I said, I guess I'm being more popular...

If you were stuck on a deserted island and couldent use magic who would you want to be on the island with you?

Oh and for some reason pegasi cant fly. (other unicorns cant use magic either)

Hmm.... Probably Applejack since she usually can figure out ways to solve issues.
  • Brohoof 1

Like I said, I guess I'm being more popular..

And Iam really happy for you! I just wonder where do all these ponies come from. You aren't experimenting with those dimensional thingy again, are you?

*looks at Crystal Sparkle*

Looks like you've got your very own Scootaloo, Twilight.Congratulations!

^_^