Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Fluttershy being a dragon - will it happen?

Planty

So, before S3 at the Bronycon that happened over a year ago, on the voice actors pannel Tabitha let slip that in her fav episode that Fluttershy turned into a dragon. (i can't find a clip of it on youtube).

Now everyone thought that it was a S3 spoiler, but thinking about this S3 has come and gone and there has been no episode yet where this has taken place.

Do you think it will happen in S4?

Guest DJ Hydrolicious

No way, She'll become a tree. Everyone knows thats, I mean she talked down a dragon but she wants to be a tree, haven't you heard...eh.

So, before S3 at the Bronycon that happened over a year ago, on the voice actors pannel Tabitha let slip that in her fav episode that Fluttershy turned into a dragon. (i can't find a clip of it on youtube).

Now everyone thought that it was a S3 spoiler, but thinking about this S3 has come and gone and there has been no episode yet where this has taken place.

Do you think it will happen in S4?

I remember that and I think they said that to troll us... unless they actually started recording for S4, which I'm not sure if they did, but even if they did they must of recorded that episode recently so they must of known it wasn't aired. I'm not sure if there will be an episode like that but my opinion is that it was just a joke. I mean this is Tabitha we are talking about here. Shes more insane then even Tara... now THAT is saying something.

Edited by AnonBrony
  • Brohoof 8

that's probably Tabitha being a troll, it probably won't happen ever. Or you are misquoting her like others have said. I don't think that will ever happen to be honest.

Nah I doubt it. It would be kinda hilarious if it happened, but I don't think it will. She probably said it just to make us start wonder about a bunch of things. But who knows,

s4 spoiler
Edited by Jokuc

^_^ This was totally Tabitha being a troll, but if it ever did happen, I'm sure it would be a very awesome, very entertaining episode!

Edit: Then again... They did let slip that some crazy things would happen to Fluttershy in S4... I wonder exactly what their definition of crazy things is?

Edited by TheSupremeLeaderOfChaos
  • Brohoof 2

I doubt it will happen, but I kind of wish it would. That would be funny to see Fluttershy as a dragon, big or small. She would be the cutest dragon that there ever was. Hilarity would ensue while the others try to figure out how to turn her back. I think it could also be a good opportunity for her and Spike to be closer friends as well. Being a dragon himself, Spike would understand Flutter's problem and help her out.

• Brohoof 1

Assuming this is a legitimate spoiler, and not Tabitha being a troll, I would guess it would be another episode wherein Twilight Sparkle's magic goes horribly awry, turning Flutters into a dragon. I can kinda see that happening in the show, but seeing as that was supposedly a season 3 spoiler, odds are it was a matter of miscommunication or misunderstanding. 

Even if it never happens in the show, I can just see all the fan-made content this could generate. I have this image of Fluttershy as a dragon that makes me wish I could draw.

I doubt it's real, but it should be! She's friends with Discord now... maybe he'll talk her into letting him transform her for a day? It would be kind of cruel if the ponies don't let him do at least a little harmless chaos now and then. And hearing Flutterdragon roar quietly would be sooo cute :wub: And Spike may become romantically confused, thus pleasing Discord further..Maybe Rarity would even fight to get him back :D

I wonder if Angel would revel in his dominance, bossing around a giant dragon, or if he'd be too afraid to try.

It would also be amusing due to her being half dragon in Friendship is Witchcraft (dragon-ness is recessive)

Edited by dekutree64
  • Brohoof 3

I don't think Tabitha really meant Fluttershy turning into a dragon but rather meeting one. One that isn't a big scary one in Dragonshy or big jerks in Dragonquest. Naturally she'd be scared of it but she'd learn to face her fear and not everything acts a like.

bonus points with Spike involvement.

Honestly, the most likely explanation is that the voice actors are recording more scripts than actually get broadcast. Stuff that don't make it through animation for one reason or another. Episodes that get scraped.

I've found Fluttershy's dragon form!

Cassie-dragon-tales-31090938-634-474.jpg

Haha, just kidding.  :P But that would be a pretty cool episode if it were true.  Either magic gone wrong, Discord doing something, or maybe even something to do with the elements of harmony would be things that could temporarily turn her into a dragon.

• Brohoof 3

I've found Fluttershy's dragon form!

img-1844968-1-Cassie-dragon-tales-310909

Haha, just kidding.   :P But that would be a pretty cool episode if it were true.  Either magic gone wrong, Discord doing something, or maybe even something to do with the elements of harmony would be things that could temporarily turn her into a dragon.

yeah! Although discord is now good, so I'm not sure that it could happen from him. I like the idea that discord will stay on the straight and narrow now and seeing how they add him into the show :P!

It might not be an evil thing.  Maybe he's just playing a prank, or there's a miscommunication and he thinks that it was what Fluttershy wanted

Edited by ScumCandy

It would be more or less a joke from Discord. To be honest; it's too good an idea to ignore .

Think about it. Fluttershy is scared of dragons so Discord would find it hilarious to turn her into one temporarily. Just because he's reformed doesn't mean he can't be the joker usually is.

@ScumCandy: Nice one.....Dragon Tales was an awesome childhood show.

Edited by Ember The Dragoness
  • Brohoof 2

Looking back on it, I feel kinda silly for being semi-surprised that it didn't happen in Keep Calm and Flutter On, but I still think it's very possible for it to happen in a future episode. It's just too good of an idea to completely pass up. :P

It would be more or less a joke from Discord. To be honest; it's too good an idea to ignore .

Think about it. Fluttershy is scared of dragons so Discord would find it hilarious to turn her into one temporarily. Just because he's reformed doesn't mean he can't be the joker usually is.

Sounds like a fun episode to me. Hopefully Fluttershy would learn something from the experience and remember it, and it gets Discord a little more action which is always a good thing.

If it were to happen when she eventually looks into a mirror or pong and sees her reflection she will die from a heart attack.

If it were to happen when she eventually looks into a mirror or pong and sees her reflection she will die from a heart attack.