Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Sky Rise's Art Gallery

Vivid Visions

Hello everyone! I'm new here, but I thought maybe showing some of my art will help bring me into the community a little c:

I'm CaptiveLegacy on DA, and most of my art that I post here will be from there ~

I usually draw my OC's and occasionally some show fanart.

------------------------

Well, I'll show off some fanart first c:

Here's Luna!

img-1860932-1-luna_by_captivelegacy-d6j3

Edited by Twilight Sparkle
Removed advertisement.
  • Brohoof 11

looks amazing :3 love the way you did the mane.

two questions tough, luna's head looks a lot like a stallion's, whas this intended?

also,whats up with dem ears?tongue.png

i hope to see more of your art on here soon!

Edited by repsol rave

I'm glad you like it! c:

Lol, I know, it just kinda my style to have the heads shaped that way. Recently I have been trying to make more a difference between my stallions and mares heads, so they are getting better

For the ears....I just like long ears. I dont know why, I just always drawn them that way xD

my DA page is here if you are wondering c: - http://captivelegacy.deviantart.com/

Edited by Sky Rise
  • Brohoof 1

Oh, I like your style! The ears for sure, but the head shape! <3 Will definitely have to keep an eye out for your stuff here.

What programs do you use to color? Luna's mane looks fantastic, especially with the slight texture you use for it.

Wow, thanks you guys for the lovely comments, it nice to see that you all like my art! c:

@ChapelGlass

I used Paint Tool Sai for everything, and for the texture in the mane I just put on a layer over top of the image, and use the brush with the paper option for the texture, then set down the optimacy c:

-------------------------------

Since I was in the art mood, I drew up my OC Sky Rise, just finished it up just a little bit ago!

magic_in_the_air_by_captivelegacy-d6n3dw

• Brohoof 4

Wow, thanks you guys for the lovely comments, it nice to see that you all like my art! c:

@ChapelGlass

I used Paint Tool Sai for everything, and for the texture in the mane I just put on a layer over top of the image, and use the brush with the paper option for the texture, then set down the optimacy c:

-------------------------------

Since I was in the art mood, I drew up my OC Sky Rise, just finished it up just a little bit ago!

magic_in_the_air_by_captivelegacy-d6n3dw

Impressive without a doubt!

The art and detail of it all is just too amazing to ignore!

Excellent work and I love the one above me especially.wink.png

• Brohoof 1

Why thank you everyone!! I'll be sure to keep up with this thread and post more art, im happy to see you all like my style c:

I finished a piece yesterday of my pony Sky Rise again. It took forever, but I wanted to do a full piece with hair like the one before, im happy to see how it turned out! -

when_time_stops_by_captivelegacy-d6n5228

• Brohoof 3

I really like the personalized style and clean work! Also wonderful OC. I'm trying to get back into the mood and draw more ponies as well. Haven't drawn for ages sad.png  and now all the inspiration seems gone. Where, I have no idea.

Dat super-long, sparkly mane. It's so deliciously long and flowy! Celestia be jealous.

And those ears look like cute bunny ears!

... I want to live inside Sky Rise's mane forever. <3

@Aisling Ink

Ah don't worry, it'll pass in time! I had a like 2-3 week block where I just couldn't draw ponies, i'm now just getting back into them again! c:

@Pop

lol, why thank you! And yes, living inside of Sky Rise's mane would be awesome xD

--------------------

Phew! Im on a roll! Did another fullbody of Sky Rise, and attemped a background! c:

nothing_shall_fade_by_captivelegacy-d6na

• Brohoof 1