• Apple Bloom
    • Big Mac
    • Flash Sentry
    • Derpy Hooves
    • Trixie
    • Vinyl Scratch
    • Photo Finish
    • Sunset shimmer

Dashie would definitely be my first choice too. AJ actually looked really nice, and she looked the most normal to me. Everyone else had weird skin colors lol. But yeah, AJ was really cute, and Twilight was cute too. Rarity looked too pale though :/

Haha I see. I actually would be pretty interested in dating EqG Pinkie Pie too. I thought her design was really fitting, and I felt like her human counterpart was really well-done.

probably Applejack first. i like country girls and tomboys... also would be all up on RD..

And Sunset Shimmer, simply because she'd dominate me and I'm into that. Well, I can be dominate too. It would be fun ;D

Not feeling the girly thing. So nah to Rarity and Flutters.

Twilight wouldn't be fun enough and Pinkie would get on my nerves.

OH SNAP. I WANT TRIXIE AS MY GIRLFRIEND. SHE LOOKED FINE AF IN EG.

• 2 weeks later...

Lol at the many people going for Rarity just because she's hot. I would date human Fluttershy any day because of her personality and her hobbies. Even if I don't like animals all that much, I'd still be willing to appreciate them for her sake. Sides, I can introduce my love for people and medicine into her life :D

Lol at the many people going for Rarity just because she's hot. I would date human Fluttershy any day because of her personality and her hobbies. Even if I don't like animals all that much, I'd still be willing to appreciate them for her sake. Sides, I can introduce my love for people and medicine into her life biggrin.png

...?

I'd go for Rarity because of her personality; extremely interesting, yet clearly flawed. She grabbed my attention before I even knew her name when I saw her on the show. I'm not a clopper, and up until that point, the only episode I'd seen was Hurricane Fluttershy, so of course, I was thinking Fluttershy to be my favorite by a lightyear.

But, the more I watched the first 2 parter, the more I parted towards Rarity. She's very kind, and her bad traits (Which, believe me, are present in all of the mane 6.) are greatly exaggerated by the fandom. She's also kinda cute in EQG, that, of course, doesn't hurt, but I'd would've picked her regardless, dude.

So you really shouldn't make general assumptions about an entire group of people like that, dude. With some it might be true, but not with everyone.

And don't think I'm trying to attack you or anything biggrin.png  I'm just making something clear.

• Brohoof 1

None of those options. I'm 27 years old. That's illegal, son!

I'd take Celestia out for a night on the town, though, and we can talk about how weird it is that kids are breaking out in song in the middle of the cafeteria these days.

• Brohoof 4

...?

I'd go for Rarity because of her personality; extremely interesting, yet clearly flawed. She grabbed my attention before I even knew her name when I saw her on the show. I'm not a clopper, and up until that point, the only episode I'd seen was Hurricane Fluttershy, so of course, I was thinking Fluttershy to be my favorite by a lightyear.

But, the more I watched the first 2 parter, the more I parted towards Rarity. She's very kind, and her bad traits (Which, believe me, are present in all of the mane 6.) are greatly exaggerated by the fandom. She's also kinda cute in EQG, that, of course, doesn't hurt, but I'd would've picked her regardless, dude.

So you really shouldn't make general assumptions about an entire group of people like that, dude. With some it might be true, but not with everyone.

And don't think I'm trying to attack you or anything img-1957509-2-biggrin.png  I'm just making something clear.

Well I never really made a generalization. I merely said "many". I never said all. I read the first page of the thread and noticed all the Rarity lovers and I also noticed that Rarity's also among the most popular of the characters we would like to date.

Well I never really made a generalization. I merely said "many". I never said all. I read the first page of the thread and noticed all the Rarity lovers and I also noticed that Rarity's also among the most popular of the characters we would like to date.

K.

You still made a generalization that it was the reason she was getting picked so much. With the exception of RD and Applejack, I don't think she's much above the others in 'hotness' at all.

To me, the most physically attractive in EQG was Fluttershy. That's going of physical looks alone, though.

So please don't make generalizations.

Again, I don't want to fight you here. I'm just saying, so please don't take this the wrong way.

• Brohoof 1

K.

You still made a generalization that it was the reason she was getting picked so much. With the exception of RD and Applejack, I don't think she's much above the others in 'hotness' at all.

To me, the most physically attractive in EQG was Fluttershy. That's going of physical looks alone, though.

So please don't make generalizations.

Again, I don't want to fight you here. I'm just saying, so please don't take this the wrong way.

I just said that a lot of people pick Rarity because of her looks. Maybe it's a generalization. If it is, whatever.

Wait, fight me? ohmy.png I've got no intentions of fighting here! laugh.png   I was hoping to get away from all that after the debacles I went through from previous forums! happy.png I just felt that I wasn't making a generalization.

And you think Fluttershy's human form is pretty? Cool beans. I think she's very pretty, but like I said, I'd date her because she's shy and because she likes biological life (ie animals).

• Brohoof 1

I just said that a lot of people pick Rarity because of her looks. Maybe it's a generalization. If it is, whatever.

Wait, fight me? ohmy.png I've got no intentions of fighting here! laugh.png   I was hoping to get away from all that after the debacles I went through from previous forums! happy.png I just felt that I wasn't making a generalization.

And you think Fluttershy's human form is pretty? Cool beans. I think she's very pretty, but like I said, I'd date her because she's shy and because she likes biological life (ie animals).

Oh thank god! I hate fighting of any form.

And yeahh, I actually thought Fluttershy's human form to be prettier than Rarity's. She just has the looks I find to be more attractive.

But I'd still choose Rarity because she has the type of personality I find attractive, which I think I explained well enough before :P

But Flutters would be my 2nd choice, yeahh.

• Brohoof 1

I was thinking a lot about EQG Applejack this morning for some reason. I really, really like Pinkie Pie and Rarity, too, but I think I would go with Applejack. I mean, how can you not love this?!:

img-1886234-1-Applejack_drinking_apple_c

Your signature. It makes me want to jump up and scream very very very loudly in joy. 

Okay, anyway... xD

If I was a guy, (Or I guess I could be a girl too? o///o) I'd date her too. XD

BIG MAC BIG MAC BIG MAC!

So he's really adorable in EQG form. Like I don't know how to explain it but it's so super attractive. XD Gahhh.

equestria_girls_vector_big_mac_by_thewol

Eeyup. 

21516%2B-%2Bartist%2Btenchisamoshi%2Bbig

Okay so this Big Mac part wasn't supposed to be part of the reply. :o

Edited by PrincessOfWub
  • Brohoof 3

I don't know her age but Scootaloo, she may seem young but every experience she's been through I've been through something similar, and her personality is exactly like mine so I'd get close to her best of anypony on the list ;)

Edited by TheFlightlessPegasus

Eeyup. 

img-1958384-3-21516+-+artist+tenchisamos

Okay so this Big Mac part wasn't supposed to be part of the reply. ohmy.png

That just made me laugh out loud laugh.png 

At first, I was all like, "The hell is that Big Mac doing in here?"

Then he wasn't supposed to be part of the reply.

I have a strange sense of humor, I guess yay.png

• Brohoof 1

That just made me laugh out loud img-1958764-3-laugh.png

I have a strange sense of humor, I guess img-1958764-4-yay.png

The real question is, "What the hell is Big Mac not doing there?" Because Big Mac is the sexiest beast to ever live and every post should have some Big Mac in it.

Vector_Big_Macintosh_by_dey-chan.png

Edited by Afterwards
  • Brohoof 1

That just made me laugh out loud img-1958764-3-laugh.png

I have a strange sense of humor, I guess img-1958764-4-yay.png

Haha well the whole text from "Big Mac Big Mac Big Mac" to this picture was supposed to be part of a separate post. XD oopsiesss. At least it's adorable.

The real question is, "What the hell is Big Mac not doing there?" Because Big Mac is the sexiest beast to ever live and every post should have some Big Mac in it.

You sir, deserve a freaking cookie. Best words I've heard ever lol. BIG MAC IS BEST SEXY BEAST. /) 

Big Mac is just, like, look at that cutie mark. It just compliments his eyes so well. XD 

I agree. In a just world, Big Mac would be president.

When others say "No," Big Mac says "Eeyup."

Seriously, though. He's #3 on my list of favorite ponies, ahead of all of the Mane 6 but Rarity and Fluttershy.

Haha well the whole text from "Big Mac Big Mac Big Mac" to this picture was supposed to be part of a separate post. XD oopsiesss. At least it's adorable.

I'm straight.

But I freakin' love Big Mac.

• Brohoof 2

Of course he is, there's no contest. Human or pony, Big Mac shall always be the sexiest beast ever. Like, Trixie could place and Ugly Spell or something on him and he'd still be a sexy beast. And now for the Big Mac image that shall accompany every post I make in this thread:

43885_-_artist-mixermike622_big_macintos

Doesn't he look even sexier in a dress? :33

I agree. In a just world, Big Mac would be president.

When others say "No," Big Mac says "Eeyup."

Seriously, though. He's #3 on my list of favorite ponies, ahead of all of the Mane 6 but Rarity and Fluttershy.

I'm straight.

But I freakin' love Big Mac.

Hellz yea.

Even if I was straight, I'd still love Big Mac, because he's just that awesome.

Edited by Afterwards
  • Brohoof 3

Obviously Rarity because she is my favorite pone. Sunset Shimmer because I can make her jealously go away if you know what I mean. JK also Luna and Celestia because they're admins of a high school why not

((Afterwards, I cannot stop laughing whenever I see your avatar XD))

If I could date one, I would either pick Twilight, Rarity, Or Fluttershy.

Twilight because she's smart, has a great personality, and seems like someone I would enjoy being with.

Rarity-She's Smart, Generous, Funny, amazing pony/person.

Fluttershy-I love animals, she is an just awesome, caring, loving, great pony/person.

• Brohoof 1

((Afterwards, I cannot stop laughing whenever I see your avatar XD))

If I could date one, I would either pick Twilight, Rarity, Or Fluttershy.

Twilight because she's smart, has a great personality, and seems like someone I would enjoy being with.

Rarity-She's Smart, Generous, Funny, amazing pony/person.

Fluttershy-I love animals, she is an just awesome, caring, loving, great pony/person.

I would have thought you'd have chosen Luna. As for the avatar, enjoy it while it lasts, I'm changing it as soon as I become a cupcake. biggrin.png

And now Big Mac:

shrugpony_big_mac_by_moongazeponies-d3cv

• Brohoof 1

I would have thought you'd have chosen Luna. As for the avatar, enjoy it while it lasts, I'm changing it as soon as I become a cupcake. biggrin.png

And now Big Mac:

And now Big Mac:

XD I would choose Luna  IF I could. A 14 year old dating a ((Dunno? 27?)) Year old school principal might not look good for either of us! Lol.

• Brohoof 1