Have any episodes ever made you cry?

Esmeshy

For me, it has to be 'Griffon the Brush-Off'. I cried at it because Gilda reminded me of a girl I used to know who treated me really badly, Seeing my two favourite characters get bullied by her was hard too! So, yes, a few tears were shed. :blush:

How about you guys? Have you ever wept for our favourite ponies? Happy or sad tears, either counts!

• Brohoof 3

I have never openly wept over the episodes but I can say I have cried over some of the fandom (Fanfics, songs etc)

I suppose that the Sister Hooves Social one made me tear up a bit, when Rarity finds the collage of Sweetie Belle/Rarity.

• Brohoof 2

For me, it has to be 'Griffon the Brush-Off'. I cried at it because Gilda reminded me of a girl I used to know who treated me really badly, Seeing my two favourite characters get bullied by her was hard too! So, yes, a few tears were shed. :blush:

How about you guys? Have you ever wept for our favourite ponies? Happy or sad tears, either counts!

2nd episode of the first season kind of made my tear up. Reminded me of this wonderful event in 2010 that pretty much saved my life forever: I finally understood the meaning of friendship.

• Brohoof 1

The show is so lighthearted that it's hard to believe it can have such a deep impact on people. However, I admit to being slightly jealous of the feelings it brings to others.

• Brohoof 4

I've never all-out cried in an episode, but I did start feeling tears when Spike and Rarity were falling towards their death in "Secret of My Excess" when Spike was trying to confess his crush to her.

I'm not a Spike/Rarity shipper, but I thought that moment was very cute, and Rarity is just a doll. :3

• Brohoof 2

EDIT:

Lmao... I just read my old post. I sound like I'm high in it.

Anyway, the first episode gives me uber goosebumps and sometimes my eyes are slightly teary when Twilight says her speech to Nightmare Moon and then uses the elements of harmony.

Hurricane Fluttershy made me tear up at some parts as well.

And the season 2 finale made me tear up at some parts too, like this one:

Edited by Zalgo
  • Brohoof 1

Anytime any of the ponies(especially Fluttershy) are on the verge of tears I start to tear up myself. I mean I felt a combination of anger and the urge to protect when Gilda made Fluttershy cry and being so frustrated that I couldn't be there to yell at(and or possibly hurt) Gilda. Also, right when Pinkie though that her friends didn't like her anymore in Party of One, I felt her pain. I've had the same thing happen to me and it brought up painful memories.
  • Brohoof 1

I mean I felt a combination of anger and the urge to protect when Gilda made Fluttershy cry and being so frustrated that I couldn't be there to yell at(and or possibly hurt) Gilda. Also, right when Pinkie though that her friends didn't like her anymore in Party of One, I felt her pain. I've had the same thing happen to me and it brought up painful memories.

and suddenly...a wild hole appears in your screen! Go! Duct tape! Use bind! Its super effective.Posted Image Edited by Zacharius The Prosecutor

None.

My Little Dashie and The Circle of Friends, on the other hand...

CRAP. NOW I'M THINKING OF MY LITTLE DASHIE *CRIES*

I'm really emotional but not yet, though I raged after Mare Do Well for a while XD