Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Equestia Divided Reboot

GreyScholar

Not bad. Not bad at all. I quite liked it a lot. No problems and you have plentail of detail plus you went above and beyond by adding in all that extra stuff. Approved,

Heh, and I especially liked the "Snowy Fields would attempt to persuade certain Unicorns (usually scientists) to join the House. Any who refused were to be deemed as Heretics and handled accordingly." Heheheh Ideas... Ideas are forming in my head... heheh very nice ideas hahahaha!

Ah thank you. I'm glad you liked it. I'm even happier to learn it gave you an idea.

Sorry if I seem a bit short. I spent most of today typing that up.

Hey question how long was Luna released?/awakened? before she disappeared. I need to set a timeline for my characters as Luna's appearance would change things for them.

Eh..... 2-3 years I would say. Depends on how much time in the poniverse went by from the start of season 1 to the end of season 2. I would say close to 2 years and then give a or take some months after the Royal wedding, so about 2-3 years.

EDIT: Thinking about it more it might of even been less than 2 years... given some of the events from the show... uhh... Just go with 2 years I guess.

Edited by AnonBrony

Eh..... 2-3 years I would say. Depends on how much time in the poniverse went by from the start of season 1 to the end of season 2. I would say close to 2 years and then give a or take some months after the Royal wedding, so about 2-3 years.

EDIT: Thinking about it more it might of even been less than 2 years... given some of the events from the show... uhh... Just go with 2 years I guess.

oh only 2 years eh? (insert Pinkimania grin here) Well i certainly don't mind 3 min years of pre-war activity hehehehe. While i'm certain that my psychopaths will probably have to have to hide during Luna's active years. Still 3 years is allot of ponies.......... teheheheheh

(Btw i'm being creepy on purpose.)

Edited by Tricksters Pride
  • Brohoof 1

Glad to see you Steel, I was kind of disappointed when you disappeared from the other site. Also don't worry the Guardians will be paying attention to your character, I already planned on him being confronted by a member at some point.

Not a bad bio, I will approve, but since he seems to live in the Manehatten Undercity, He should be be a Whitegold pony. I know technically he isn't apart of the house since hes more of a mercenary, (Though mercenaries usually work for Whitegold) but seeing as he probably spends most time in Whitegold territory, affiliates mostly with that house, and most likely gets all his jobs from that house and probably doesn't associate with any of the other house. He shall be listed under House Whitegold. 

I don't mean to complain good sirs, I was just wondering if you guys got my entry or should I re-submit it? 

Dude don't worry Scholar and Anon saw it, and it sounds like its been confirmed. But to be on the safe side maybe you should resubmit a MLPfourms one?

• Brohoof 1

Unfortunately, Higurashi is not responding what-so-ever. I don't know what has happened to him but see as we are close to being ready we cannot afford to wait. We shall choose a new mod for Everfree.

So who wants to take control of Everfree?

As the Moderator/Storyteller of Everfree you will control all the "NPC"s of the House. Basically everyone that isn't an OC. Like For me I would control Twilight and Trixie and Shinning Armor and The military ect ect. For Everfree you would control Fluttershy, Iron Will, Zecora,others, probably all the creatures and animals. Or even somepony you make up. Like you can quickly make up a random soldier and have them say a sentence or something. (Or in this case, a random wild pony feeding on a rotting corpse lol) Incidentals and other NPCs. And you will need to know a lot about the house and how all those NPCs would act. A lot of it you will have to be creative though.

You also have a part in the deciding the fate of the house. It is your job to keep the player in your house in check and to help progress the plotline, usually be collaborating with others to plan out certain events. (but don't plan out every detail, that ruins the fun of it.) If there is nothing really planned you can either allow your player to do as they please or give them something to do like a quest or something. Often times in order to progress plot you might have to steer your players in a certain direction, mainly to have them interact with other OCs, especially form other houses. It will get boring if you players are stuck talking to the same two ponies the whole RP. 

If there are any questions I will answer accordingly, and if anyone thinks they can handle it (You will have to be very active and able to handle multiple characters.) feel free to ask. First come first serve, if we deem you worthy that is.

Unfortunately, Higurashi is not responding what-so-ever. I don't know what has happened to him but see as we are close to being ready we cannot afford to wait. We shall choose a new mod for Everfree.

So who wants to take control of Everfree?

As the Moderator/Storyteller of Everfree you will control all the "NPC"s of the House. Basically everyone that isn't an OC. Like For me I would control Twilight and Trixie and Shinning Armor and The military ect ect. For Everfree you would control Fluttershy, Iron Will, Zecora,others, probably all the creatures and animals. Or even somepony you make up. Like you can quickly make up a random soldier and have them say a sentence or something. (Or in this case, a random wild pony feeding on a rotting corpse lol) Incidentals and other NPCs. And you will need to know a lot about the house and how all those NPCs would act. A lot of it you will have to be creative though.

You also have a part in the deciding the fate of the house. It is your job to keep the player in your house in check and to help progress the plotline, usually be collaborating with others to plan out certain events. (but don't plan out every detail, that ruins the fun of it.) If there is nothing really planned you can either allow your player to do as they please or give them something to do like a quest or something. Often times in order to progress plot you might have to steer your players in a certain direction, mainly to have them interact with other OCs, especially form other houses. It will get boring if you players are stuck talking to the same two ponies the whole RP. 

If there are any questions I will answer accordingly, and if anyone thinks they can handle it (You will have to be very active and able to handle multiple characters.) feel free to ask. First come first serve, if we deem you worthy that is.

If no one else steps up, I suppose I could. I don't have an awful lot of time, but considering I'm the only dude with anyone in the house at the moment...

Hm, wondered where Higurashi had got to. With any luck he'll turn up soon, if not we'll have to see what happens.

Speaking of Storytellers, when's the Mod PM getting started?

I was in the Mod PM by mistake last time, but do you think I could get mistakenly included again, even if I don't become Everfree's Storyteller? I'm pretty knowledgeable of things like politics and geography and stuff like that, and it would be positively easy to transfer it all to this fictional scenario.

Edited by Dez

If no one else steps up, I suppose I could. I don't have an awful lot of time, but considering I'm the only dude with anyone in the house at the moment...

I was in the Mod PM by mistake last time, but do you think I could get mistakenly included again, even if I don't become Everfree's Storyteller? I'm pretty knowledgeable of things like politics and geography and stuff like that, and it would be positively easy to transfer it all to this fictional scenario.

Hmmmm I'm not sure Dezzy... if you don't have a lot of time. I would like people to be active especially the mods, its OK if you aint active everyday but still (You seem to be active everyday though. By a lot of time I didn't mean occupy all your free time on this, I just meant at least try and not be offline for over a week)... Though you don't need a a character in the house to be the mod. Star doesn't have one in Whitegold. 

I will see if anyone else would like to be mod. 

• Brohoof 1

Hmmmm I'm not sure Dezzy... if you don't have a lot of time. I would like people to be active especially the mods, its OK if you aint active everyday but still (You seem to be active everyday though. By a lot of time I didn't mean occupy all your free time on this, I just meant at least try and not be offline for over a week)... Though you don't need a a character in the house to be the mod. Star doesn't have one in Whitegold. 

I will see if anyone else would like to be mod.

It might just be a mental thing for me. I'm not so good at time management. I think it's probably more me knowing that and being nervous about it than me actually just not having time for moderating.

Well, its up to you guys, anyway.

Edited by Dez

It might just be a mental thing for me. I'm not so good at time management. I think it's probably more me knowing that and being nervous about it than me actually just not having time for moderating.

I don't know if it matters but i'm all for Dez being Everfrees mod. He seems to know what hes saying and hes certainly on often enough. So up-vote?

• Brohoof 2

Do you think you'll be up for it? You will to control Flutters and the others, and decide what the Everfree players will do. And most likely help the other mods plans things.

Do you think you'll be up for it? You will to control Flutters and the others, and decide what the Everfree players will do. And most likely help the other mods plans things.

I think I'll be up for it. I was appointed Whitegold last time, remember? I only had to step down last second because of unfortunate circumstances. I'm certainly able. 

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

House Earthborn

I give the second and final approval to the characters Poppy Seed, and Fixit

These characters still need work, though not much, which I will go over individually:

Long Stride

I very much enjoy the detail of your character, your picture actually adding much. Though one thing I noticed is no mention on the princesses actual disappearance, and checking age he is more then old enough to have experienced life in Equestria before the royal sisters left and everything falling apart afterwords. Add something in involving this and you got your second approval

Braith

You have covered all the points I asked to an extent you have not gone into much detail in such. How did the royal sister's disappearance effect your character, it can perhaps be assumed she feels they are liars based on the fact she is House Earthborn but you don't mention such at all. What are her thoughts on the other factions, their motives, or has she simply taken everything her House says on them as fact without question? You don't mention this either. Now I can accept some lake of detail as she was not in Equestria for most of the 15 years that so much change took place but I would prefer some detail on such.

Apart from that I see no issue and will give second approval once a bit more detail is added to the Equestria Divided addition to backstory.

Blueprint

Add details involving the royal sisters disappearance and your character's thoughts on such, do this and you will have your second approval.

-----------

I apologize for what may seem like pressing a detail too hard but what of the princesses? Princess Celestia and to a lesser extent Princess Luna were a very big part of Equestrian live and culture, and their disappearance would play an important part in a pony's outlook and behavior in Equestria Divided.

This detail is needed in some form or another in all character bios and I will ask everyone to add something in on this detail if they have not.

House Moon and Star

Eternity

Apologize but I don't remember how we decided your character would work last time and why I approved your character yet I admit I have some concern with your character's ability with magic. You have gone into explanation for his magic, which is perhaps that is why I approved him, but maybe we can go to PM and discuss Eternity a bit?

------------------------

As of right now though I hold off giving your character's second approval. Once discussed I will likely be willing to give my second approval with or without you needing to change anything

Star Rain

Laughs, I look back and wish I could remember why I approved some characters. Your character seems too quick at learning magic, and her being mostly self taught is perhaps an issue, yet again I had approved the character once so if you can remind me some details of our conversation back then I will probably be able to approve it.

------------------------

As of right now though I hold off giving your character's second approval. Once discussed I will likely be willing to give my second approval with or without you needing to change anything.

I will create a PM for the two of you for use to discuss details. That and it could perhaps be said to be needed anyway because of their connection with each other and the fact they are/were apprentices of Twilight Sparkle.

Astrolabe

I don't feel Asphodel City really fits this setting or MLP in general. I had some concern with the items your character made but after looking them up I feel I should be able to allow them... though not the X ray machine, at least not at the age of 16. Honestly I wonder if your character is advancing too quickly in her education and in science but I am no expert so perhaps it is possible.

The only thing I will likely require a change in is the city your character was born in. If you can explain the reasoning behind your character's skills though I can perhaps work with you.

I see no issue with your Equestria Divided Addition but again there is no mention of the royal sisters.

Edited by EquestrianScholar
  • Brohoof 2

(edited)

... Look I just want everyone to know I'm not trying to be nitpicky, honest I'm really not though you may have an argument for me being OCD on details.

Kinetic Energy

You character being a sociopath (I do know what this means and I admit you show you understand it as well) may be an issue, unless you can tie it into the changes in Equestria effecting him at a young age. On him being based on Lloyd Asplud and me looking him up it explains a lot. I will give that you offering an interesting twist to your character considering the princesses' disappearing though it is also brief, I may let you get away with it because of the sort of pony your character it.

... I guess I can give my second approval, as Kinetic Energy does make for an interesting character. Though I will ask that you explain your reasoning on his sociopathy.

@@EquestrianScholar,  Updated Application: http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/long-stride-r2099

Changes have been made concerning the disappearance of the Princesses along with other small alterations.

Long Stride is now approved

House Whitegold

I give the second and final approval to the characters Dorado (though as warning others may decide his character doesn't work on their female characters as would be considered IC), Myopia Oncler (clear inspiration from The Lorax I see)

House Stormwing

I give the second and final approval to the characters Star Keeper, Descant (though I may PM for discussion.)

--------------------------------------------

I need Anonbrony and one other storyteller to give approval of Golden Dawn as he is my character (all characters need two approvals by myself and a storyteller, but if it is my own I will have two of my storytellers approve the character as is only fair).

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/golden-dawn-r1703

Edited by EquestrianScholar

House Stormwing I give the second and final approval to the characters Star Keeper, Descant (though I may PM for discussion.)

I meant to talk to you about that. The character's name is North Arrow. You have it down in the character list as North Arrow playing as Descant, when it's the other way around. I'm Descant. The character is North Arrow. 

I meant to talk to you about that. The character's name is North Arrow. You have it down in the character list as North Arrow playing as Descant, when it's the other way around. I'm Descant. The character is North Arrow.

Whoops, I apologize for the mistake. I'll fix that and look over your character North Arrow for approval.
  • Brohoof 1

What scholar said, at times it more like a Cold War, but I do suppose at times it is a full scale war. This has been going on for fifteen years and not many wars happen that long. I bet its more along the lines of some battles and some campaigns every so often and periods short peace in between, and quite possibly in these times of peace the house can probably trade. But there probably inst a lot of trading except in Whitegold. All the houses produce their own food and resources, I guess they can trade luxuries, but that probably isn't much of priority, and they definitely wouldn't trade iron or steel or gunpowder or other resources that can used to make weapons.

This sounds pretty justifiable since an all out war would deplete their resources probably around ten years or so, like a regular war. But if it was mainly skirmishes and "Cold War" style, it would explain why there's still no winning side yet.

Also, relying on slaves isn't too good. The Moon and Star still need slightly better treated second class farmers to work for them, in case production from the slaves run low, which would most likely happen. Like the South (United States), slaves can attempt to run away, rebel, or evade work. They might pretend to be sick or intentionally break tools or work slowly so the populace doesn't get as much as they intended.

House Stormwing

I give the second and final approval to the character North Arrow

Cult of Laughter

I give the second and final approval to the character Lautrec the Embraced

Tarot

Since House Earthborn did not exist when she was born I would suggest turning it back into a gypsy camp with perhaps later the whole gypsy camp joining House Earthborn, and also add in how the Princesses/rise of the Houses effected Tarot and her family. All in all I would suggest more detail, and if you can add this details/make these changes I believe I will be able to give your character a second approval.

Lila Fireheart

I ask hat you come up with a better name of the kingdom your character is from, as FallenMoon doesn't work or at least it wont in this roleplay. I will allow you to keep the kingdom itself in her bio but I will ask you go in a bit more detail on where it is, at least what direction of the map it is on, and the kingdom's relations with Equestria before and after the royal sisters' disappearance.

The reason for this is after considering it for a moment having the kingdom left behind and forgotten (just in the bio) doesn't make sense. As such even this kingdom does not play much if any part in the roleplay I still want it tp be effected by what is taking place... make sense?

Uncertain Bounderies

I give the second and final approval to the character Cascade Swirl, Ginseng

North Shine

Can you add in how she got her cutiemark? Apart from that I see nothing that sticks out that needs to be changed and I would give a second approval.

• Brohoof 1

Blueprint

Add details involving the royal sisters disappearance and your character's thoughts on such, do this and you will have your second approval.

Astrolabe

I don't feel Asphodel City really fits this setting or MLP in general. I had some concern with the items your character made but after looking them up I feel I should be able to allow them... though not the X ray machine, at least not at the age of 16. Honestly I wonder if your character is advancing too quickly in her education and in science but I am no expert so perhaps it is possible.

The only thing I will likely require a change in is the city your character was born in. If you can explain the reasoning behind your character's skills though I can perhaps work with you.

I see no issue with your Equestria Divided Addition but again there is no mention of the royal sisters.

Both are edited.

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/blueprint-r4673

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/astrolabeαστρολάβος-r4620

For the X-ray, it is somewhat possible to create one today, though you do have a point; they may not have the technology back then – I'm assuming early 20th century technology – to easily create an X-ray machine, since they may have lacked proper materials to do so. I have deleted that. 

Also, an edit: Asphodel City is now Coasttown in this universe. It's east of Hoofington.

Appropriate Avatar pic is appropriate.

House Stormwing

I give the second and final approval to the character North Arrow

Cult of Laughter

I give the second and final approval to the character Lautrec the Embraced

Tarot

Since House Earthborn did not exist when she was born I would suggest turning it back into a gypsy camp with perhaps later the whole gypsy camp joining House Earthborn, and also add in how the Princesses/rise of the Houses effected Tarot and her family. All in all I would suggest more detail, and if you can add this details/make these changes I believe I will be able to give your character a second approval.

Lila Fireheart

I ask hat you come up with a better name of the kingdom your character is from, as FallenMoon doesn't work or at least it wont in this roleplay. I will allow you to keep the kingdom itself in her bio but I will ask you go in a bit more detail on where it is, at least what direction of the map it is on, and the kingdom's relations with Equestria before and after the royal sisters' disappearance.

The reason for this is after considering it for a moment having the kingdom left behind and forgotten (just in the bio) doesn't make sense. As such even this kingdom does not play much if any part in the roleplay I still want it tp be effected by what is taking place... make sense?

Uncertain Bounderies

I give the second and final approval to the character Cascade Swirl, Ginseng

North Shine

Can you add in how she got her cutiemark? Apart from that I see nothing that sticks out that needs to be changed and I would give a second approval.

Not sure if Marathon or Grand_Finale will see that, but on Lila, I think her kingdom was north of Everfree, I think it was somewhere mentioned in there. And I do admit the name is odd, but I didn't mention it just to please her. Plus i doubt it would even come up in conversation. And if it does we can at least put a space in between. But I'm not sure if the kingdom had relations with.

This sounds pretty justifiable since an all out war would deplete their resources probably around ten years or so, like a regular war. But if it was mainly skirmishes and "Cold War" style, it would explain why there's still no winning side yet.

Also, relying on slaves isn't too good. The Moon and Star still need slightly better treated second class farmers to work for them, in case production from the slaves run low, which would most likely happen. Like the South (United States), slaves can attempt to run away, rebel, or evade work. They might pretend to be sick or intentionally break tools or work slowly so the populace doesn't get as much as they intended.

That's why we have The Inquisition. Also we promise they will be set free eventually, depending on different things. But, once they serve their use, we say they'll be free, but we really just lock them up for experiments. Hahahaha! Plus we also make them believe in different crap and break their minds and torture and all sorts of good stuff to keep them in line.

• Brohoof 1