Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Relationships

Ninja Derpy

Relationships  

1 user has voted

1. 1. Are you in a lover's relationship?

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. Do you want/need a lover's relationship right now?

• Yes/want
    • Yes/need
    • No/want
    • No/need
    • I don't care
  3. 3. Do you like your relationship (if you are in one)?

• Yes
    • No
    • Not in one

Meeeeeee?

Everypony on here is awesome, but I'm going to have to turn you down! :P

I would like a relationship when I'm older, notice the word OLDER my friends can't get the fact I'd rather live a fun life on my own before getting a girlfriend.

Well I'll be darned! I am older than you!! Wait are you sure you are straight?

I'm kinda unsure whether I want to go into a relationship. I know I said in my previous post here that I'd love to.

But it mostly is alot of fears and confusion surrounding me at these times.

It's something I wouldn't want to bother anyone with.

Especially someone who I'd be together with for a long time ;)

You don't have to pay for girlfriends silly :P Girls who ask money off you in that regard are known as prostitutes in these parts xD

lol, someone hasn't had too many girlfriends. It's a matter of chivalry: if you take her somewhere special, you pay to go somewhere special.

lol, someone hasn't had too many girlfriends. It's a matter of chivalry: if you take her somewhere special, you pay to go somewhere special.

Awesome

I came out of a relationship of 5 years recently, so I can't say I'm really looking to jump into another one right away. It's always very lovely to have someone to love and vise versa, but sometimes it can bring about some nasty situations. With all of the stuff that I'm getting ready to do with my life, I'd rather avoid it all together!

Plus I'm not one to go out and seek a relationship per say. I'll let it come when the time is right! After all, we can't force a relationship if it's not going to work! Take a lesson from Hearts and Hooves day!

Hope you all find some peace of mind when it comes to this sensitive topic!

(edited)
On 3/7/2012 at 11:42 PM, 'Stewie Griffin' said:

I'm sorry but this post made my day xD

But yes I am sure :3

reaaaaaally sure?

i was so sure i was straight just a little over a year ago, and for the rest of my life backwards from there.

and now i am the most combusting gay ever. all it took was one guy to change that.

not saying that you are gay, too, but you're young, right? a lot of things can happen to your sexuality during puberty. i'm just one example of it. ;)

Edited by Viscra Maelstrom

reaaaaaally sure?

i was so sure i was straight just a little over a year ago, and for the rest of my life backwards from there.

and now i am the most combusting faggot ever. all it took was one guy to change that.

not saying that you are gay, too, but you're 12, right? a lot of things can happen to your sexuality during puberty. i'm just one example of it. ;)

LOL me too!

except I am not gay....

reaaaaaally sure?

and now i am the most combusting faggot ever. all it took was one guy to change that.

not saying that you are gay, too, but you're 12, right? a lot of things can happen to your sexuality during puberty. i'm just one example of it. ;)

I know right?

It changes so sudden and beforey ou know it you're into guys (or in my case both guys and girls) :wub:

reaaaaaally sure?

You have a good point there, I can understand how it can change over age, but if anything I'm probably an asexual at the moment (not forever)

You have a good point there, I can understand how it can change over age, but if anything I'm probably an asexual at the moment (not forever)

yeah. asexuality tend not to last through the entirety of someone's life, i've heard, so you can turn out to be whatever in the future. but like i said, it's nothing you need to concern yourself of at the moment; just live your life and see what happens. ;)
  • Brohoof 1

yeah. asexuality tend not to last through the entirety of someone's life, i've heard, so you can turn out to be whatever in the future. but like i said, it's nothing you need to concern yourself of at the moment; just live your life and see what happens. ;)

Exactly, I don't want to decide anything until I'm 100% sure.

Exactly, I don't want to decide anything until I'm 100% sure.

well, you have several years ahead of you to experiment with it, so take your time. ;)

funny thing is, it only took me ONE guy to fall in love with to realize i was gay. i believed i was straight the whole time before that, but then it happened, and then BAM!, i <3 guys. doesn't mean that i don't like girls, though, but not in a romantic kind of way.

• Brohoof 1

well, you have several years ahead of you to experiment with it, so take your time. ;)

funny thing is, it only took me ONE guy to fall in love with to realize i was gay. i believed i was straight the whole time before that, but then it happened, and then BAM!, i <3 guys. doesn't mean that i don't like girls, though, but not in a romantic kind of way.

Yeah, it's not surprising one guy can change everything, damn the human mind is complex.

Umm..I never found relationships to be all that important to me..I like being with people...but I would much prefer to have somepony as a friend rather than in a relationship.

Relationships are too complicated for me, and I find it is hard for people to grasp the way I life my life...and the way I view things, which may be the reason I have never had a particularly long relationship..

I am not currently in a relationship, and I am actively avoiding them...though it seems more people are interested in you when you are trying not to be interesting...

Aww Slender you brokeded his lil heart!

It is better that it ended this way. :P

I am too buzy for a relationship and most girls in my age are morons, sorry, but most of them are, but there is a few nice girls, I don't want a girl that look sexy and have the best look, I want a girl who is smart, nice to talk to and friendly. That is really hard to find today.