Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Kyoshi's Sigs/Avatars For Everypony! (500+ sigs/avatars!)

Kyoshi Frost Wolf

Hi um can i get a Luna sig with animated stars?

How about a Derpy/ Pinkie Pie one?

Or Derpy/ Luna. Either is cool.

Both of these are great suggestions. :) I will strongly consider both, probably put them on my to do list. :3

I should start some new ones either today or tomorrow.

• Brohoof 1

I just want to let everypony know that I should have a few new ones to add tomorrow. :3 Hopefully they are to your liking. I hope to get more of the newer background ponies at some point, when they get some kind of name.

Update! I have added 3 new sigs to the collection. These include Surf, a NEW Twilight Sparkle sig, and Twilight Sparkle & Princess Cadence for the Pairs section!

The new Twilight signature can be found below the first one. I hope you all like them! :) We now have over 120 sigs in the collection! :D

That is, if anyone really cares about this anymore....

• Brohoof 2

Small update for you all. I have added two new sigs, one of which is a NEW Rarity sig and the other is a NEW, animated Princess Luna sig! I will be working on new, additional versions of sigs for some characters to increase variety and choices for you all. :)

I hope you all like them. ;)

• Brohoof 1

I loved your filly signatures so much that I hope you don't mind if I took four of them and compiled them into one signature. I'll post it below.

attachicon.gifpost_23713_0_08758200_1391251697_converted.jpg

That does look pretty neat. :3 I do want to get sigs that are like that one in the database at some point, I truly want to make this thread the go-to place for anyone that needs a signature and doesn't want to make a request. :) Variety always helps.

Remember, throw any suggestions my way, I write them down. :) I want to make this database awesome, if possible.

Oh and I want to add that the newest episode (Pinkie Pride) has me REALLY wanting to get a couple of new sigs up soon, keep a look out for those. :D

• Brohoof 1

@@Kyoshi,
While this would be a sort of Niche sig, I would reccomend a Thrackerzod Sig. The world needs more Thrackerzod.

Edit, while it's not as good as most of them, I just made a Thrackerzod sig and would like to donate it.
Edit

This one's the right size, sorry about that.

thrackerzod_sig_usable_by_gameygeemer-d7

Edited by GameytheGeemer

UPDATE! I have a rather large update for you all. I have added 7 new sigs total for this update, as well as a BRAND NEW section! This is the Quote section, where your favorites quotes will be in signature form! Not too many in there right now, but more will be coming! feel free to give me suggestions for this section! I will consider all of them. :)

The new sigs are as follows:

Normal

A NEW Pinkie Pie sig (Version 2)

A NEW Fluttershy sig (Version 2)

A NEW Derpy sig (Version 2)

Cheese Sandwich

"I challenge you....to a Goof Off!"

"10 Seconds Flat!"

"I just don't know what went wrong!"

I hope you all like them! :D

IDEAAAAA! Can you make an Applejack quote one with," Don't you use your fancy mathematics to muddle the issue!" :D

Oooooh, I likey this one. :3 Thanks for the suggestion, it is now in my archives. :D

I should have a few new ones up later today, so keep a look out for those. :)

If anypony wants to give me more suggestions, feel free to! Any and all will be considered. ;)

A somewhat smallish update for you all. I have added 3 new sigs to the collection.

They are as follows:

Normal

Dr. Caballeron

Prim Hemline

Quotes

"Dumb fabric!"

I hope you all like them..

How about a Cheese Sandwich signature with his quote "The Super-Duper Party Pony, That Pony Is Me!"?

Nice massive collection as well. :)

I have a couple of different Cheese quotes from that song in mind, that now being one of them. :3

I'm noticing a lack of an Octi/Scratch pair. I don't know if anypony else has already suggested it yet.

THIS....makes sense. Why haven't I done this yet?! Never even thought of it...Kinda weird. =\ It is now on my list though. :D

Thanks for the suggestions, I love having many ideas to choose from. :)

• Brohoof 1

Update! Finally a new update. :3 I have added 4 new sigs to the collection.

They are:

[b]Normal[/b]

Cheese Sandwich [Colt]

Rainbow Dash (Version 2)

Pairs

Pinkie Pie & cheese Sandwich

Vinyal Scratch & Octavia

I hope you all like them! :) Thank you for the suggestions and keep them coming! :D

Oh! How about a Cheese Sandwich quote: "Nopony calls me boneless" or "Another town, another party"

Or maybe one of these:

Roseluck

Aloe(or Lotus duo)

Blossomforth

Flim and Flam(duo or singles)

Donut Joe(Pony Joe or Joe)

Iron Will(maybe Fluttershy duo)

Night Light(or Twilight Velvet duo)

Cakes duo

Flash Sentry(Everyone LOVES him!)

CRYSTAL PONIES!

Just a few suggestions. :)

• Brohoof 1

Just to let you all know, I finally got donor status back and will be starting some newer sigs here soon. :D Feel free to give me any suggestions you may have, I will try to go through the list and see what you all want. ;)

Update! Smallish one, but I may start trying to do these small updates daily if possible. I have added 2 new sigs to the collection! 

They are:

Normal

Crescent Moon

Rose

I hope you all like them. :3