Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request Can someone create this idea? :)

Skylar

Just chatting to Skystorm, we came up with an awesome new Pic idea. I will try to describe best I can... : 

We would be flying side to side, both of us tilted in 45 degree angles ( opposite directions ) ... I would be on the left and she would be on the right, our wings would be touching in the middle, we would both be in our flight suits with the masks rolled down, we would be grinning (with our eyes narrowed) in a sort of epic way tongue.png  Maybe there would be 'motion lines'? if thats what you call them to show us coming at the camera.

For the background, on my side of the sky there would be lightning bolts (blue ones) and the sky would be dark (because my flight suit is dark, maybe he would need a white outline around him slightly) , on her side would be brighter, with lighter clouds and the sun shining, with her signature rainbow twister in the background coming down from one of the clouds maybe , also as an extra, maybe there would be two birds in the background, on my side a blackone with glowing blue eyes, on hers a white dove maybe with rainbow colored eyes? 

*Pants for breath* What do you think? xD Oh also our manes would be whipped back in the wind tongue.png

We both deeply appreciate any attempts! 

Some images of us in the next post for reference! smile.png 

(edited)

Here is us in our fight suits (Skystorms hair is a little wrong in them, dont use this for hair reference) 

t29FCj3.jpg

DILz1ME.png

Here is one of both our OC's side by side, for size reference! 

ovqKofr.png

and another xD 

rLfWK2Z.jpg

Here are pictures of us alone: 

khqVndq.jpg

tf2JbqK.png

Hope these are enough! smile.png

(( A note for the last picture, leave the Leg braces off Skylar since he has his suit on )) :) 

Edited by Skylar

This sounds like a really big job and I honestly don't think that you will find anyone that will do this for free. I would suggest making a request in the commission section

This sounds like a really big job and I honestly don't think that you will find anyone that will do this for free. I would suggest making a request in the commission section

Hmmm maybe your right, with the commissions though do you have to pay BEFORE it's done or after it's done, and what happens if you dont like it? blink.png

I am surprised you didnt come to MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE WITH THIS PROJECT?? sad.pngsad.pngsad.png no faith in Blissy's abilities???

Ok granted... this is a big job, even for me, but I like a challenge and I like to meet the requirements a client gives me (it helps me to prep myself for the work force aka I will expect to be paid for this stuff in the future, but this is for FRIENDS!!!)

I would be happy to take on the project, long as no one else does it otherwise I feel it to be a competition and I hate pressure lol! Just let me know and I will do my best to balance it along with the other projects I have. But please be aware, being an aritest I tend to put my own 'flare' into things when I create something out of generosity (Rarity lol), but I will do my best to meet your requirements smile.png

(edited)

You were offline, I only made this today! sad.png

You are the first pony I would love to do it Blissy, I just didn't want to ram to much onto your busy busy plate smile.png  *Hugs her super tight and squees* Don't think I would ever mistrust you and your abilities, I care about you to much to do that, my rainbow marshmellow adorable super close (( running out of things to say)) awesome cool amazing.... yeah I give up.... tongue.png

Love you lots blissy!  wub.png

Also I would be happy to pay you for it ;) 

Edited by Skylar

Then I am so gonna get crackin on this! The hardest part is getting the sketches down itself, but I am confident in my raw abilities anyways. Its tedious to paint and clean up though I tend to find it to be a pain. Regardless, I am confident I can take on this project. It may take some time, but if I get crackin on the sketches I could probably have it down in a day or a few if I am not distracted or bothered with other projects.

Sadly though I can't hide from my friends that I do have other projects to do, and RL plans on my plate aka getting married and wedding to plan, but I am gonna do this project to the best of my ability and try to deliver it ASAP here and on our Awsome Friends Art Thread wink.png

Ok I am surprised I finished it today but I couldnt stop! Feel free to critic!

TheAwsomeTeamSky_zpsb4da3eb3.png

Awesome!!!!!!! Honestly that is quite litreally perfect, once again our amazing blissy saves the day! Thank you so much, you keep pumping out all this amazing stuff for us, I really have to do something special for you sometime soon ! ^___^