Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Checkmate: Modern Warfare OOC/Sign-Up thread

Mephisto

This is in fact the planning for a hardened modern warfare RP. Honestly, this is an idea I just randomly whipped up, and I'd love to have the other RPers help control it.

So, these are my options. (By my, I mean our.) OC's? Please submit orderly. We need 2 hardened soldiers for leaders. Please label these with a *. The rest should choose new and casual OC's to be hardened into soldiers. Also label the parts they will play (aka Heavy, Sniper, Assault, Special, etc.)

If and when you are accepted, please feel free to voice opinions and ideas freely.

Guns? Smallish weapons to non-unicorns will have mouthgrips. Bigger weapons will use battle saddles (stocks with barrels of weapons located at either one or both sides.) Unicorns.... 'Nuff said.

My sub. http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/blackenwhite-aka-black-r3446

Cavalier Squad Sniper

Squad Leader (Cavalier Squad/Unified Equestria Corp): Sergeant Firebolt

1:Blackenwhite as The Sniper

2: Rayne Storm as Assault

3:

4:

5:

Squad Leader (Phantom Company/ Liberation of Ponies Front): Tempest Sol

1: Wonder Tone as The Heavy

2: Firestar as The Tech Spec

3: Chainmail as The Phantom (See what I did there?)

4:

5:

RP URL

http://mlpforums.com/topic/78868-checkmate-a-modern-warfare-rp/

Edited by Blake Diamante
  • Brohoof 1

Any specifics. Side? Role?  

Which side?

Phantom company and I hope this will be a lot of warfare

His weapons are a SCAR-H gladiator, Five- seven ,and a knife 

Edited by shadowbrony

Phantom company and I hope this will be a lot of warfare

His weapons are a SCAR-H gladiator, Five- seven ,and a knife

Accepted if you're willing to switch sides. Your character sounds more on the side of unity than Liberation  

I just edited the post. I also hope to be the squad leader. His weapons: twin swords, along with the standard guns.

Accepted too.

Accepted.

Lol, just for the sake of being a dick, I'm gonna submit an extra character.

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/wonder-tone-r3430

To Phantom as Heavy. Using a Pencheng, and .44 Magnum

Accepted if you're willing to switch sides. Your character sounds more on the side of unity than Liberation  

Accepted too.

Accepted.

Lol, just for the sake of being a dick, I'm gonna submit an extra character.

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/wonder-tone-r3430

To Phantom as Heavy. Using a Pencheng, and .44 Magnum

okay I will switch sides to  liberation

BTW, ahem...

CENSORSHIP WARNING!!!

The following RP may and will contain graphic violence, hardcore swearing, and drug reference. Little babbi men should not be in attendance. We're going to war baby OOOOO-FUCKIN-RAA

PS In case you've never played or seen a modern warfare scenario, the fecal matter impacts with air turbines pretty frequently, soooo, you'll need to check in often.

• Brohoof 1

Can I sign up as Chain Mail. If it was possible than he would be a leader, especially seeing as how he is (even out of the RP) the highest ranking soldier here at First Lieutenant.

He would probably be on Liberation Side (if this is what I think and the liberation is supporting a succession from Celestia and is led by Luna. If not than he fights for the throne) as a special division. Namely the division that goes behind enemy lines and kills as many ponies he can.

On him he has 4 m2 brownings, A Colt Mustang, A CZ P-07 Duty, a Glock 19, a Kahr PM9, a Kel-Tec PF-5, a Kimber Super Carry Pro, a Beretta, and a sword.

That said, yes. He is a unicorn, link to prof in my sig.

Can I sign up as Chain Mail. If it was possible than he would be a leader, especially seeing as how he is (even out of the RP) the highest ranking soldier here at First Lieutenant.

He would probably be on Liberation Side (if this is what I think and the liberation is supporting a succession from Celestia and is led by Luna. If not than he fights for the throne) as a special division. Namely the division that goes behind enemy lines and kills as many ponies he can.

On him he has 4 m2 brownings, A Colt Mustang, A CZ P-07 Duty, a Glock 19, a Kahr PM9, a Kel-Tec PF-5, a Kimber Super Carry Pro, a Beretta, and a sword.

That said, yes. He is a unicorn, link to prof in my sig.

My apologies, but the roles as leaders are all filled up at the moment. You can join as something else, and in the event of the leaders death, you can be promoted.

Note: At some point the possibility of Civvys in Ponyville will be incorporated, so if there are any family or friends your character is close to that you'd like to add, one word...... Soon.....