Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

You were hired to assassinate the avatar above you - What do?

ovr9000percentcooler

I prefer scissors to get that kind of job done.

Em4wiCyl.jpg

Edited by Guest

Kill it whit fire then use his secret person to beat him to dust then drink it so we can assimilate each other and became the evil spirit of christmass

Edited by Dark Heart

• 7 months later...
(edited)

To assassinate this silhouette, I must destroy the sun and all sources of light on earth! I'll start by placing a black hole near the sun to swallow it up. The rest is a waiting game; there will be a global food shortage due to the sun's disappearance. The global economy will take a nose dive and families won't be able to afford to power their lights because of high food prices. Boom, all light on earth is gone.

Oh, and there's the fact that everyone's going to die because the Earth wouldn't be habitable anymore. That black hole also might grow a bit too big. Just a little collateral damage though...

Edited by Celtore

I think I'll need some sort of 'chaos nullifier' to do the job here. Hmm. Actually, I have heard that it's rather easy to entice the target to switch sides with some clever talking. Perhaps I'll do that. Then, the rest of it's easy. I simply have to use one of the many weapons I have to kill him while his back is turned.