S04:E01+02 - Princess Twilight Sparkle

Yellow Diamond

597 users have voted

1. 1. Did you like it?

• No, I hated it.
    • Meh. It was okay.
    • I liked it!
    • I LOVED IT! <3

I am really appreciative of the animation in these episodes. They're making it really movie-like and the cinematic effects improve the experience of the episode as a whole!

And this episode has made me laugh so far which rarely happened at all in S3 so a good start ^_^

• Brohoof 2

So, my favorite episode so far. Only thing that could make it better is an awesome villain and an awesome song.

Also amazing animation.

• Brohoof 1

MOTHERBUCKING ROCODILE!!!!!!!!!  And yes, I said rocodile, not crocodile; I mean, it looked like it was made of stone, similar to how timberwolves are made of, well, you know.  Seriously awesome addition to the creature canon!

I absolutely love how ambivalent Discord's motivations are right now.  I'm sure he'd be just as happy if Twilight and her friends met their demise as he would be if they succeed, if not even more so.  Devious demigod!

• Brohoof 3

I missed the first ten minutes or so, what happened to Discord?

EDIT: Actually, I missed the entire Part 1, which is probably even worse of me...but I was doing homework, so I suppose that was barely excusable.

Edited by Paspie

So, my favorite episode so far. Only thing that could make it better is an awesome villain and an awesome song.

Also amazing animation.

I sure am waiting for this. Please don't disappoint Hasbroooooo