Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Last Christmas (Christmas Romance RP)

LunaKitty R5

Flame was messing with the ember in his bed as he let tears fall from his eyes. "I shouldn't have came here..." He said as he held the ember. "I hope tomorrow will be better then how it was today..." He closed his eyes and fell asleep the ember floating next to him

"Don't sweat it, it's like I said, these sort of things happen." He offers a hoof to help her up, "And you're welcome, I just wanted to return the favor. You coming to talk to me at the bar, kind of got me out of my own funk." He looks at his key, "What's your room number? Mine is 376. Oh and if you ever need somepony to talk to, just knock on my door." He smiles at her.

"Thanks..I'm usually more poised and refine.. Not drinking and burping like an ape! I guess I'm going to my room.. The walked to 377 and opened the door and flopped on her bed. She screamed "IM SO EMBARRASSING!" Than she laughed uncontrollably than fell asleep giggling like a school filly with a shiny new hair bow.

As he watches her go into her room, then hears her giggling, he shakes his head, "And that is exactly why I don't get drunk." he says to himself, opens his door, walks in, puts the change from his cider back into the bits bag, lays down in his bed and curls up, with his tail curled around him. He start sobbing and crying.

(Oookkkkkk let's time skipeh and Mr. Can keep singing into the night cause in the rp it's like 4AM)

Lunar woke and her wings bounced up. She tried to fold them in but they wouldn't. "Crap I dreamed on Ross Lynch last night.. Oh well it will wear off.. I need breakfast!" She grabbed some buts and walked out of her room. She closed the door and knocked on flames door. She said "Wanna grab some breakfast? I'm going to get Dust!" She waited for his response.

He woke up and opened the door. "Huh..oh sure hold on" He made the ember disappear as he grabbed a few bits. "Let's go get Dusk" He said. "Maybe I should ask her..." He asked himself as he smiled at her. "Dust is that one you talked to last night right...and the one you told that I am a drunk when I'm not" He said

Drunkenly making my way to the stage i, I adjusted the mic to my hieght.

'Oh, oh, that one.'

-do I have to.-

'Yes, you have to. I'll even help ya sing back up.'

-no one can here you. But the sooner this ends I can sleep.-

Selecting the song I began to sing. http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=f-ApABIHP0s

After the song concluded I could feel myself drift to sleep. And fell back.

"Critic. Out!"

"Yeah ok! You almost fell over twice.." She tried to keep him from looking at her wings. They were sticking straight up. She nervously laughed and threw her hair over her wings. She said "Dust! Wake up!" She paced around. She felt her wings straighten more. She winced in pain but sat down abruptly. She said "My wings.." Lowly and quietly.

Conciousness slowly returned to me.

"No, no miss sunbeam. Not the naughty box. I promise i- WAA?" I mumbled as I awoke on stage. Memories of last night a blurried haze.

"Did I do drunk karaoke again?"

'Probably.'

"Oh, this has to stop." I got up and tried to walk off of the stage, as well as cleaning my mess.

Dust wakes up, wiping his bleary eyes, he opens the door, his eyes still red from when he cried himself to sleep. "Oh hello Lunar, is it breakfast time already?" quickly trying to rub his eyes. He gets a few bits and then walks out of his room, locking the door behind him.

"Lets just go" He said as he went to the elevator and waited for it to open. When it did he held it open for Lunar and Dust. The ember glowed blue for sorrow as the doors closed and it went down. "Really hard to ask her when somepony is always around" He said to himself in his mind

Conciousness slowly returned to me.

"No, no miss sunbeam. Not the naughty box. I promise i- WAA?" I mumbled as I awoke on stage. Memories of last night a blurried haze.

"Did I do drunk karaoke again?"

'Probably.'

"Oh, this has to stop." I got up and tried to walk off of the stage, as well as cleaning my mess.

(DRUNK SCIENCE!)

"Y-yes it is!" She walked into the elevator and sat agents the wall. She felt her wings loosen up but still wouldn't fold. She started panicked. I can't go into public like this! Ross lynch why must you be so hot!?!?!? She screamed at herself mentally.

"I'm sorry for last night, being the way i was. it's just that I split up from my ex marefriend a little while back and... well last night was the anniversary when my parents died, 15 years ago." He apologizes for his sulkiness from last night, "Normally, I'm very friendly and happy." He sits down next to Lunar Dance.

"It's ok.. I don't have family either and I'm still heartbroken over my ex stallion friend.." She nervously said. She screamed at her mind.

WINGS IF YOUR GOING TO FOLD! FOLD NOW!

She thruster her wings to shut really hard and their was a snapping sound. She made a face and than cried out. Her wings weren't broken but it still hurt like hell. She said "M-My wings.." Tears welling in her eyes. They weren't bleeding either. They just hurt a lot. They were still puffy and throbbing but she blinked back tears and put on a fake smile.

After grabbing some breakfast, cosisting of pancakes, bread with jelly, and haybacon. Walking to a table, I couldn't help but notice, some of the ponies were giving me odd stares and snickering.

"Hey, dude. Find any ducks lately." On said

'Thats by far the wierdest insult ever. Even wierder than comparing us to an acorn.'

-and all because my coats the same color. Low hangin fruit I guess. Besides its ponies like that that give me difficulties with speaking in the first place.-

'Speaking of hashbrowns, I want ya to try talking to some pony again.'

-oooow. I don't wanna. They'll just refer to ducks again, for some reason.-

Ah, ah ah. None of the sas.'

"Well it looks like we have some things in common." He says, after hearing Lunar's wings snap, he winces for a moment then says, "Are you alright? That sounded like that hurt, here, I may be able to help, i have some understanding of first aid." He says, offering to check her wings for her. "Also, wing boners eh? Such a nuisance."

((Damn it Dust))

Flame winced as he heard the snapping noise and was about to help till Dust came in. "Too damn slow...like always" He stopped the elevator and got off himself. "I'll meet you both down there I need a bit of time for my self" He said as he went downstairs 

She turned bright red and said "I-I.." And than ducked her head down and whispered "Ross lynch.." The elevator doors opened and she flew outside into the dining hall. She grabbed pancakes and more pancakes and some OJ and sat beside Critical. She was still blushing like a cherry tomato and she started eating her pancakes.

Dust chuckles to himself and walks slowly to the dining hall. He grabs a bowl of oatmeal with strawberries and raspberries in it, a glass of apple juice and walks over to the table. "mind if i sit here?" he asks the others, unsure of whether or not he would be welcomed there.

Upon reaching a table that was empty, finally. I sat down and dug int the mountain of pancakes. A momemt alone. "Hey bud, how's the moon with the ducks."

-I swear to celestia, I'm going to burn this place to the ground.-

'Uh-huh. Sure, just like last time when we sang. Pepole ran for their lives from the building you totally destroyed.-

Mentally sighing, I continued to eat alone... until the luna chick sat next to me.

-Celestia dammit.-

'...'

-what?-

'You know what.'

This is going to be a long vacation.

Upon hereing the dark brown males request. "Sure go for it."

'Talkie talkie.'

Edited by Mr. Critical

She ducked her head and moved over. Her dark blue hair covering her cherrie red face. Se finished her pancakes and flew up to get seconds. She thought 'HOW COULD HE JUST BRING THAT UP?!?!? IT WAS SO EMBARRASSING FOR ME!' She grabbed some toast and sat down again.

Flame never came to get breakfast. Instead he was outside in the freezing cold. He started humming a song to himself as he felt snow hit him causing him to shiver. He flared his wings to get rid of the snow on them only for them to be covered by snow again.

Their was silence between them. Se sighed.

"I can't take it anymore." She said in a normal voice. She didn't want to make a scene.

"Why did you have to say that infront of flame? You totally ruined my life.." She sulked. She crossed her forelegs and moved closer to Critical. Until their shoulders were pressed up agents EACHOTHER.

(If this connects with my post it was ment to no. And I'm using an ipad so EVERYTHING is in caps)

"Darn you went too far and blew it Dust, as always!" Dust thinks to himself as he facehoofs himself, he finishes his breakfast and decides to walk outside for some time to think about things. "Well apart from making a bad first impression and everything, this may turn out to be a not so bad holiday." He says out loud to himself then sighs.

"You use had to say it! You couldn't keep it to yourself! I almost broke my wings and you had to make a smart ass comment!" She snapped.

"Now I won't even be able to look at flame! He's going to laugh at me!" She said sadly. Her wings still fluffy and throbbing. The thought of ross lynch just made her wings pop. She hated that. Why was he so damn perfect?