Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Last Christmas (Christmas Romance RP)

LunaKitty R5

He was covered in snow and shook it off when he went inside. He wondered if he should go get breakfast or head back to his room and lay back down and fall asleep. He went to the elevator and waited for it to come down again. "I'll just head on back to bed" He said to himself

As the female came closer, i couldn't help but notice here erect wings jabbing you in the face as I ate my food. It didn't neccessarily bother me. It was just there. Continueing to eat you hear her plites.

'Wow, guy must have screwed the pooch on what ever he did to get her upset like that.

-yeah, hate to be him.-

(I know what ya mean. I'm talking with a nook as we speak.)

Dust, feeling pretty bad about what he said, thought about apologizing, but then decided against it, he'll write a note to her later on, when she has had time to calm down and more likely to listen to him. He just sits there in the snow, looking up at the sky, "No wonder anypony wants to be your friend, you idiot!"  He says loudly to himself, he shakes the snow off his wings, and goes flying into the horizon.

Edited by Dust Storm

( um here wings are normal. She snapped them back in the elevator and Dust made a comment "Erect wings huh? A huge nuisance")

"So want to hang out..?" The beautiful mare rested her head on his shoulder and looked at his food. She took a raspberry and put it in her mouth.

'Holy $%&*, man. This is not a drill.'

-okay dude, be cool.-

Looking at her surprised. "Uh. Sure I don't see why not."

'Dude. A mare is speaking to you. Better call tartarus to see if it hasn't frozen over.'

-its not that rare. What about that one time in fillydelphia.-

'That was a colt in drag.'

-i still count that.-

(My perception of time is flawed, sorry.)

He went to his room and left a note in front of Lunars door. "Hopefully she reads it" He went into his room and laid on his bed. He looked out his window and sighed. "I BUCKING HATE BEING HERE" He yelled and he punched the wall. "Why the hell did I even come here" 

(yeah sorry, not quite thinking straight atm, and was that "wanna hang out" to me or flame or somepony else? I am a little confused myself, I can always make corrections, and everything, if you want....)

Dust finds a storm cloud and lands on it, he lies down for a short while and hides his head in the cloud out of shame. After a few minutes of self pity, he decides to return to the lodge. he goes up to his room, and writes the apology note to Lunar, hoping that she won't just dismiss it and then completely ignore him for the rest of the time that he is going to be here.

(just so you guys know I have Aspergers, so there are times I think of something to write, I write it, then post it, and by the time I realize it wasn't exactly the best thing to say, it is usually too late.)

Edited by Dust Storm

"Uhhh where am I oh OW ah my head god damn it I drink way too much" uhhh is this the lobby yh I think it is did I sleep on a sofa damn its a comfie sofa what happend last night oh yeah I remember I met that mare lunar crazy one her cute though and I met that flame dude he seems cool bit of a downer but I'm sure I can cheer him up a bit "uggh I'm gonna get some breakfast"

"Well I have to take a shower." She giggled. She leapt up. Her toned body landing on the ground and she walked away. Her body looking like a goddesses. She kept feelings stallions stare at her. She frowned and went to her room to take a shower. She walked in NAND saw a note. She opened it.

(What does it say?)

(the note says: "I really am sorry for what I said earlier, that usually isn't like me, but to be honest with you, i kind of felt nervous around you, it's just that you are so beautiful, and you were the only one who talked to me when I was feeling down last night. And well, I tend to blurt things out when I am nervous. Once again, I am sorry. - Dust Storm)

Dust takes out the only photograph he has of his parents and hugs it tightly, "I really miss you mum and dad." He says to himself as he curls up to get some sleep but because of what happened, he can't, so he just lays there.

"I can kind of forgive him.. But still.. I can't show my face again to flame cause of what he did! Flame probley thinks I'm a weirdo!" She said agents the wall. She sighed and ran her hoof along the wall than went to have a shower.

(How about flame heard me talking and the whole convo)

((What the hell...my note get s completely ignored so how about I dont over hear))

The note said: Sorry for leaving the elevator but I needed some air and I went outside. I hope you don't think I hate you or anything.

That is what all the note said. He laid on his bed and sighed. "I can't even utter a single phrase before some stallion comes by and gains her attention...I guess I'm not as interesting" He felt dead inside now as the ember grew black

Edited by Motorloo

Nerves in me start to go nuts.

-holy crap what if I mess this up. What if I make a fool of myself in front of her.-

'Calm down, nothings happened yet. Look we'll wait here, shell come back, hopefully, and well see where this goes.'

-what if she's got a coltfriend. Or worse. A coltfriend with a baseball bat.-

'Doesnt matter. This is a golden oppertunity for us. Think of it. No more lonliness. Finally after all these years. A real aquaintance.'

-i was hoping for a friend.-

'Woah man, let's not get ahead of ourselves here.'

(Scoot I was asking for what your letter said! I didn't know dust had a letter for me! Don't get mad at me dust! xD)

She finished her shower and dried her mane and tail. She picked up a little gift she made for Flame and Dust but left dusts cause he wasent in his hotel room.mshe walked to his room and knocked on the door and left a scarf with a note saying

"I hope you enjoy it. I saw you like to step outside so I got it for you! Enjoy! -Lunar"

Dust gets up from his bed, thinking that maybe he should actually get Lunar something to really apologize for what happened, and maybe he should write something to Flame as-well. He gets out a quill, some ink and parchment, he then writes the note saying "I am really sorry for what happened in the elevator. I was just really nervous, and i sometimes let things slip without thinking, when i am nervous. So, please don't think anything wrong of Lunar, she is a really nice mare, if anypony should be thought wrong of, it is me. I hope you can forgive me, - Dust Storm."

He picks up the letter, gets his life's savings and leaves his room. Leaving the note underneath Flame's door, he takes the elevator downstairs, walks out of the lodge and flies off to the markets.

((My note said: Sorry for just leaving like that. I wanted to ask you something but everytime I tried you just walked off or some stallion appears to talk to you. I hope I can still talk to you soon.))

He opened his eyes after hearing a knock at his door. He stood up from his bed and opened the door and saw the scarf. He picked it up and smiled. "Thanks" He said as he wore the scarf

(Guys I only have 20 more minutes so can we rpplease?)

Hey hysterics frothy by gtgt tg ygnggygtg gtgtgngygtgtgtgtf gtf get gygntygg tagging gtgt tv tvtfntftf tvtftftftvtvtfftvtvtvtvfv vtvtgngbgbgbtbtbtbfvfvfvfvtvtbghjjgvgmvgv Gtgtgngygtgtgtgtf gtgt thy baby by yay by bye ybybbyyb yb hbybhbyb hb ybb gb ybyb. Ybybbyyb.

She was bored. Than she remembered that she was going to hang out with critical. She flew to the stallion and said "Hey Critical! I'm ready to hang out!" She smelled like fresh berries and her hair smelled like blueberries. She smiled and her ocean eyes looked into his and she sat down infront of him.

Sitting in your chair, alone in with my mental companion. I began to wonder where Lunar Dancer was. Maybe she forgot about me. Wouldn't be all to surprising. Probably found something better to do.

'Baby I can't stop this feelin, deep insiide of me.'

-is this really the time for that.-

'You got anything better to do.

I just remained sient.

'Thought not. Now where was I?"

(where are you exactly?)

Flame went down stairs and back outside and noticed it stopped snowing. "Well at least I won't have to worry about being covered in snow at all" He said to himself as he looked at the sky. "I'm going to thank her in person when I find her" 

She returned. She smelled fantastic. Like fresh fruit. And blueberries of all things. My personal favorite. I walk over to her. "Um okay. I guess. So where do you wanna go. Anywhere specific?" I asked with a casual yet surprised tone.

'Ill be damned. She actually did show.'

-yeah no kidding.-

Well breakfast was nice nothing like hay fries and lettice burger damn that hits the spot hmmm wonder where flame is I'll check the lobby I wonder if he hooked up with lunar yet he needs a marefriend I might go back to my room and shower later well let's go find flame.

Dust Storm finds a nice store, he walks in and looks around for a bit. He then finds the perfect gift for Lunar, a sparkling necklace with a gemstone pendant that matched her beautiful eyes. He asks the clerk at the display counter for it, pays for it and leaves. "I should probably get something for Flame too, I made things too awkward."He finds another store, "Damn, what to get Flame? He sure does like to go outside, so maybe something to keep him a little warmer." He looks around and finds a woolen hat, "Hmm... No, I can't get Lunar something like what I did, and just get Flame something as simple as this." He leaves the store, Finds another store and enters, "This is more like it." He finds a stallion's neckchain with a ember as a pendant. "I hope he likes it." He buys it and returns to the lodge. As he enters, he bumps into another pony, "I..I'm so sorry, I wasn't concentrating on where I was going, I had my mind on other things." He apologizes

Edited by Dust Storm

(Sorry guys, but I have to sleep for real now. Its 2:30 am where I am. My eyes are swivelling in my head in protest. So you have to interact with my character or find some way to take him out temporarily. Hopefully I'll be back tomorrow. You're free to use my character to your content til I return. Just not too weird. He only sang because he was depressed and wasted. I'll be back.)

I bumped into a brown stallion and he apologised "Oh that's okay I'm connor I think overheard your name last night dust wasn't it what u up to then I've just been sleep after getting a bit too drunk last night ahh any of topic there you having fun here oh by the way you haven't seen a stallion called flame have you"

"Yes, my full name is Dust Storm, but my friends," "If I had any" He thinks to himself then continues, "just call me Dust or Storm. I kind of made things a little awkward for myself, Flame and Lunar in the elevator earlier today, so I went out to get them something each to say sorry for it. Oh and yes, I think I recognize you, you did look rather drunk last night. I don't really drink alcohol anymore." Dust sighs, "I think Flame is somewhere outside."