Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Last Christmas (Christmas Romance RP)

LunaKitty R5

'Dude there's a pretty mare. On top of you. With her flank on your head.'

-...-

'Dude, you okay? Come on, do something.'

Lunar Dancer: "Flame, help him off... I'm to dizzy to move" she says.

'Come on man, do something.'

-...-

'Critic, do something.'

-...-

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=C_ZWiV0oL4c

At that moment. My brain started to function and take in what happened. The one called Lunar dancer fell on top of me. Now my conciousness is returning. And I take in my suroundings.

Edited by Mr. Critical

@@Mint Drop

Guardian looked up at the other pony who didn't have a room."You too? Well this sucks, you think they would  be ready this time of year. Am Guardian" he said reaching out his hoof for a hoofshake. He knew from experince that you could meet some interesting ponies on the road.

Lunar said "I'm so sorry! I meant to fly away than I got to dizzy and fell.." She looked down her face red. "I feel terrible.. I assaulted you... With my flank.." She mumbled the last part. She frowned and didn't even look at flame. She looked a critical and blushed like a cherry and covered her face with her beautiful dark blue mane.

I heard flames explaination of what happened. And it seemed to fit into place. "Uh, thanks. And don't worry about it. I've walked away from worse."

(Yes, I know. And that was a complete accident too. My character doesn't interact with others because he's been alone all his life. So he created a mental companion to stave off depression. And I thought of this at the beginning of the rp.)

( she likes Flame and critical the most. So let's rp!)

She smiled at Critical and said "I should go home.." She said. She said her goodbyes and walked out of the room. Her socks righting as she began to swell with embarrassment. She winced and kept walking

. When she got back she rolled them off and she sighed "Ah.. That was painful.. They were chocking my flank.." She yawned and sat on her bed.

(Brb for dinner going to be 5 minutes)

Edited by LunaKitty

"Good night Lunar" Flame said as he looked at crit. "You sure you're okay man" He asked him. "But hey if you say you walked away form worst then I have no need to but in on your buisness" He said as he closed the door and laid on his bed. "this was an odd night" He closed his eyes and fell asleep.

@
Kisu shifted so that the left side of her face was less visible, and nervously shook his hoof.
"Um... I'm Kisu... Er, for me, it's just that the last pony in my room lost the key and somehow accidentally took home the spare," she mumbled, blushing. She dropped her hoof to draw circles on the ground.

Upon exiting the room, I saw lunar waking away. Those sock look like they ride a bit. Kinda uncomfortable really. Oh well. I start to walk to my room

'Hey buddy. How ya doin'.'

-im fine.-

'Ya wanna talk about it.-

-no thanks.-

'Hey, what were you referencing when you said you walked away from worse?

'http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=CavFroD1zGs

'Oh yeah, crazy week that one.'

(Back!!!! Sorry had to feed my animals!)

She fell asleep and dreamed of happy things like running in a field with ross lynch (pony version) and eating as many pancakes as she could. She smiled and said "I can't choose between critical and flame.." She mumbled in her sleep.

*le time skip to dawn*

Morning. Ah, yes, that was a fantastic sleep. Mostly because I sleeping in a bed this time and not a stage. Time to make my way to get some breakfast.

'Hey, buddy. Sleep well?'

-actually, I did. I have no idea why.-

'Still thinking about that mares flank, ya dog you.'

-wah, no.-

'Oh, don't lie to yourself.'

Flame woke up and yawned. He looked around his room and looked at himself in a mirror..." I forgot my hat..." He said to himself as e went through his bags and saw it wasn't there. "Well I can do fine without" He said to himself as he left his room and knocked on lunars door.

XD dude you crack me up!)

She walked out of her room. She smelled of strawberries and her mane was nice and soft. She saw critical and smiled. "Critical! Wait up! Se ran to him into the elevator. It was only them. She said "Soo um wanna get breakfast? Go skiing? I promise I won't sit on your face again.." She joked.

"Uh, sure I don't see why not." The elevator grew silent. With the silence, I smelled something. Something fantasic. Strawberries. She's a walking fruit basket of pleasant. We exited out of the elevator. And we made our way to the breakfast sitting on the tables.

'Im so proud of you. Talking to a women. Brings a tear to my non existant face.'

Mr.criticl your so funny!)

She said "I will take a stack of pancakes.. With strawberries ontop!" Se smiled and dark blue mane floated onto the table. Making the dining hall/bar (at night) smell of strawberries. She looked at Critical with with I treated ocean blue eyes. They looked like deep seas of beauty.

@@Mint Drop,

"Its nice to know that ill have at lesat one pony to talk to while i wait, i mean it still sucks but..." He said. His horn glowed a little a little absently. "What brings you here to this hotel" he asked. Might as well chat while they waited.

((I will be gone next week))

He got no answer after waiting for her to answer the door so he went down the elevator and went to go get breakfast. He sat a table and ate by himself. He finished his breakfast and grabbed a snowboard before heading off to the lifts

((I was just ignored how nice))

@
((I already know that.))

Kisu shuffled uncomfortably.

"Um... Well... i-it's a long story th-that I don't really want to tell... Let's just say, 'I wanted to get away for a while'..." she mumbled in reply, still making circles in the plush carpet with her hooves. She levitated her smaller bag towards her, and looked inside, trying to look like she was busy looking through it. She couldn't keep up the façade up for long, and soon used her magic to zip the zipper and lay the bag to rest beside her suitcase.

'Critic, she's lookin at you.'

I look to Dancer and indeed see that she was looking at me.

-yeah, she is.-

'Well say something.'

I finished chewing and looked to her and summoned what reserved courage I had left.

"Um... I really... like your... mane" (yes I did just say that.)

'About as smooth as a gravel road there, Critic.'

"Thanks.. I really like my mane to!" She said cheerfully. She finished her pancakes and said "Let's go skiing!" She dragged Critic along with her and wrapped her strawberry smelling tail around him. They went to the ski lift behind flame. She looked cute with her goggles and helmet.

'Okay, were skiing with a pretty mare, who smells of fruit, and looks as if is having a good time while in our presence. Don't you dare let this one go, man!

-I'll try, but that's not our biggest problem right now.-

'And what would that be, then.'

-We can't ski, remember.-

As I look over the ski lift. I start to become a little nervous. Oh crimeny, what have I gotten myself into. Then I look back to Lunar, my nerves calmed for some reason.

'Thats one hell of an emotional flux there, Critic.'

Here's Critic and Lunar in their goggles! They look sooo cute! Nawwww!)

Lunar grabbed her ski poles and got up on the lift with critic. She smiled as the y rose higher and higher into the mountian. She snuggled with critic cause the cold was getting to her.

post-21104-0-61718400-1385337451_thumb.jpg

(He's actually a liter color than that its more of a peachish color.)

'Snuggling, this is not a drill! Critic, I'm flippin my sh%t here man!'

-Calm down, I'll handle this, okay me.-

Upon relization, I took a leap of faith. Something that, for those who know me, would never do. I went for it. I put my moof around her to keep her warm.

'...who are and where's the cynic that I live in. And why didn't you do this sooner'

Flame got off at the top and looked down. "This is going to be fun" He said to him self as he placed his goggles on and got on the snowboard. "I wonder if there are any ramps down the mountain, it would be awesome if there was" He said to himself as smiled the remember he brought his music player with him and placed the headphones in his ears befor epushing off and heading down the mountain

She smiled and snuggled closer. She saw Flames colored mane ahead and frowned but quickly smiled. She said "If you don't know how to ski I will teach you.." She said. She kissed his cold cheek and rested her head on his shoulder. She was happy with him. She made her feel calm and warm. She liked him a lot!

@@Mint Drop,

Guardian reconised the social ques. He had often had to interact with shy ponies, so instead he said. "Its fine we don't have to talk. " as he said this he noticed the desk pony was beckening both of them. "We should go see what she wants" he walked up and the pony said. "Guardian your reservation has been found room, 356."

((JESUS CHRIST, HOW MUCH ARE PEOPLE ONLINE))

Edited by Lask