Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Last Christmas (Christmas Romance RP)

LunaKitty R5

@, Kisu nodded and stepped up to the desk, magically pulling her luggage with her.
"Um, Kisu?" she said.
"Kisu who?" The receptionist asked.
"Just Kisu... I don't have a second name," the unicorn replied. 
What's wrong with only having one name? Lots of ponies do, like Cumulus. (Other OC reference :3)
The receptionist checked for her name, and it came up, but there was still a problem.
"I'm sorry, the last pony to stay in your room lost the original and accidentally took the fake. A new spare set of keys is coming, but it will take some time."
"Uh... okay," Kisu replied, disappointed, as she turned around and trotted to a nearby chair.

• Brohoof 1

She opened her eyes. She saw they weren't kissing and she frowned. She said "Ok great!" She thought 'HOW COULD HE DO THAT?!?! I lean in and he does to! But he cuts me loose and tells me he has to tell me something tomorrow?' She got up and decided to leave him with something to make him smile. As she trotted away she kissed his cheek and walked away.

Flame smiled and decided to head to his room. He entered the lodge and went to the elevator then realized something. He banged his head against the wall a few times. "I'm such an idiot...how did I not know" He said to himself as the elevator opened and he went on in.

((I am literally banging my head against a wall right now))

Why? What happened? And lol to epic fail on the kiss)

"Well he's a typical guy. Their so oblivious to love.. Wait did I just say I love him? No I couldn't..." She shook her head and slowly walked to bed to sleep. She tried to sleep but just couldn't. She put on socks and went to Flames room.

Flame was in his bed with the scarf still on as he looked at the ceiling. "Can't believe it...I can't believe I made such a mistake" He said to himself as he sat up in his bed.

((Thats why I was banging my head against the wall...then again when I posted that I just woke up so...))

(Ok.. And it's fine! Were about to have fun! Ima to true you with cute old Lunar)

Lunar knocked on his door. She had red striped socks that went all the way up her legs. She waited for him to open up the door. She started to flex her leg cause it got itchy than she was standing their back faced to the door with her hind leg sticking straight out. When flame opened the door.

Flame opened the door. "Who is-uh...Lunar" He was wondering why her leg was sticking. "What are you doing" He decided to ask her since she was in front his door. "And why is your leg just sticking out" He didn't go completely out of his rom since his wings decided to become stiff at the worst moment possible

((Awkward...))

(That's what I'm going for)

She turned around and said "I-I couldn't sleep so I decided to come over here..." She looked away. She saw his wings shoot straight up and she laughed at him in her mind.

'Girl he totally is getting a wind boner!'

'I know so shush!'

'Fine but remember don't screw with him..'

'Nope I'm totally going to screw with him..'

"Okay come on in" He said as he forced his wings to closed causing a bit of pain. "Bad idea" He said to himself. "Well I'm glad you came over" He said as he sat on his bed. "I can't believe she came to my room..and I probably screwed up because of my damn wings which I forced them closed"

She smirked as she watched him forcefully shut his wings. She walked over to him. She made herself look cute and she smiled. She sat on the bed with her socks on swinging them back and forth. She needed to make him embarrassed for her plan to work. She giggled "You totally was stareing at my a** in the hallway!"

"N-no I wasn't" His face grew red as he looked away. "I just...opened the door at the w-wrong m-moment and just saw you l-like that" He said as he stuttered with his words a lot. He hid his face since he didn't want her so see how red he is

((And thats all it takes for him to be embarressed and stutter a lot

(She's trying to make him weak)

She laughed "I saw that major wing boner! You hid away from me! Just admit it.." She moved closer until she was almost ontop of his and he was leaning agesnt the wall. She whispered "Sexy.." She leaned in till their faces were 1 cm away.

"Uh...O-okay I admit it" His face was bright red at the moment as he was looking into her eyes. He really had no other way to get her off of him. "I admit I did try to hide my wing boner...but I had a good reason too" He said as he.

((I believe you succeeded in doing so also)

She smirked. And whispered into his ear "Tell me than.. Why did you have a reason to hide it? It's gross and all but you SAY you have a. Reason.." She sat on his stomach and waited for an answer. She began to touch her socks and than her mane. She waited for the answer.

"I don't want you thinking i'm some pervert" He said. "That and it's a bit embarrassing" He added to w hat he he said and realized that what he said might not be a good reason. 

((This has got to be the only roleplay I have been in where I was ever asked that and I roleplyaed in a lot of rps))

(Well were all not little kids XD and we will get off the subject)

Lunar giggled "Well you are.. We should change the subject.." She got off his stomach and sat on the corner of the bed. She fell off the bed and was on the floor laughing. She swung her legs around in the air trying to become in a normal position. She failed. She lay on her face sticking up like a pencil laughing so hard she was gasping for air. She snorted "I feel so normal around you!"

Edited by LunaKitty

Finally. After hours of writing my review for Daring do and the parilous pyramid movie is done. I just need to send it to my editor. And the review shall ne read by... what three people?

'Since its ol' daring do, we might get a whole six people to read it. '

-ooh, moving up in the world.-

'The film was pretty bad though.'

-no argument here. Let's go back to the lobby and see where the day takes us. Or night, not sure anymore.-

I got up from my room's desk and made for the lobby.

• Brohoof 1

(Critical how about you hear my uncontrollable luaghing and you come into Flames room cause the door is slightly open and you see what is going on! (She feel off the bed and landed on her face and now she can't move XD so now she's like a pony pencil wearing tight red and white socks!)

Walking down the hallway I suddenly here something. It sounds like laughter. Really hysterical laughter. As I walked closer to the sound, I came across a room with an slightly open door.

-i really shouldn't peak.-

'Well, you shouldn't have told princess luna her flank looked big in that dress.'

-it was an accident a long time ago. oh forget it.-

I slowly push the door open, remaining unseen, and I see Lunar dancer on the floor with a grin and tears in her eyes. Probably from the laughter.

Edited by Mr. Critical

She kept laughing. She stopped than stuck her tounge out to the side of her mouth. She flapped her wings and her butt was now pressed on the ceiling instead of in the air. She sighed than stopped flapping. She landed on Critical and look down. "OMG! I squashed mr critical!" She knew it was him because she could see his cutiemark from were she was laying ontop of him.

((I fucking hate cleaning up and having to cut open damn boxes...I cut my own damn finger and it wont stop bleeding))

Flame looked at critical, who was under lunar. "Do you need help or anything" He asked them both as he helped them both up. "Lunar you are crazy you know that and Crit...when did you get here" He asked Crit

Edited by Motorloo

(Here's what it looks like! And Critical is sighing in exasperation and Lunar Dance is making a dizzy derp face. It's cute huh? And Lunar is Luna's daughter! So you told her mother that her butt looked big XD lunar must get it from her mom xD Mr.Critical I love your posts their super funny and creative! Were going to be good friends!)

So wants to see my work in progress? So it's my friends and i's characters. The white one is TigerDaze and the black one with blue on her forehead when she screams is my OC Bluewhisker! We were chatting about the movie and how she would be the guy making the announcements and I would be buddy cause of my bubbly personality! So than it was born! The audio is from elf! Enjoy!)

post-21104-0-19746900-1385332037_thumb.jpg

trim.2A79DBBE-33E8-41A7-A806-CABD35013871.MOV

Lunar Dancer: "OMG, I crushed Mr. Critical!"

'Dude! Speak to me, man. Don't you die on me.'

-im not dead, I'm just under the lunar mare.-

'Like the time where yo-'

-No no, not like that.'

I regained conciousness and found my head being weighed down.

-whats on my head?- I turned my head and found that... -oh.-

'See just like last time.'

She lay on critical. She was so dizzy. The world was just a bunch of spinning colours. She didn't even move. She just breathed. Her head hurt and their was slight movement from under her. She didn't care she was just tired. She felt her rump being pushed up a tiny bit than put down. She would usually snap but her head was crying. She still felt critical under her she almost yelled "Flame help him off.. I'm to dizzy to move.." But nothing came out.

He helped Lunar off of Crit and then helped Crit himself up off of the floor and looked at them both. "You two okay because it looked like Lunar here was too dizzy to move and you were under her also" He said

((Critical you character is reminding me of Deadpool))