Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Last Christmas (Christmas Romance RP)

LunaKitty R5

Dust Storm walks into the bar, hoping to find Lunar there, but it looks like he just missed her. He sighs, "Maybe I should see if she's in her room? NO! Just take the gifts upstairs and you can give them to them later, perhaps at lunch or dinner time." Deciding that it would be for the best, Dust Storm goes takes the elevator upstairs and puts the gifts away in a safe place, gets his flying goggles from his saddlebag, puts them on and leaves his room.

@Dust Storm Mr.Criticlal)

She no bed at Mr.Crcriticals stareing. She grabbed a water and started it sniff drink it.

Habyvjgv ijgkugijh ukuhiuhuoh uohohouhohl lihoiuoiy oih oij,hlih uhluh Ou hi hlih uhluh uh ulh ulhuhluhulhulh ulhulhurdrhd uyk ukhl iyfcrcjyfk gi.

@, Is there something wrong with your tablet/phone? your typing is all over the place and is rather hard to understand.

After he takes the elevator to the bottom floor, Dust Storm leaves the lodge, pulls his goggles over his eyes and spreads his wings to get ready to fly. He lifts off and goes flying for a while, "This is nice, nice open skies, no distractions and the sky is clear for once. Gives me time to think about things. Well, I hope when I give them their gifts, I hope that Flame and Lunar like them."

Edited by Dust Storm

(No that's just me. Licking random buttons cause I can't think of anything else to write! XD)

Lunar dance said her goodbyes from hanging out and went outside. It was cloudy and not snowing. She stretched her wings and bolted to a giant cloud. She left a trail of blue coming from behind her. She was so fast she blinked and she was at the cloud. "Hey is that dust? Maybe I will go ta-" she was blown off the cloud cause a strong wind came when she was standing at the edge. She crashed right in dust storm. Well they fell to the ground and Lunar was laying ontop of him. She rubbed her head.

(Well can we crash before you go back to the lodge?) please oh please! It would be nice to bump into eachother)

Lunar dance rubbed her head and groan. It was pounding. She felt soemthing under her. Se flipped onto her stomach and laying on his back was Dust Storm.

(sure)

Moments before he was going to get back to the lodge, Dust Storm gets bowled over by Lunar Dance, "Um.. Hi Lunar. That's one way to greet a pony, well... I guess I kinda deserved it, after...after earlier. Sorry about that again." He tries to laugh, as he holds a hoof out to help Lunar up, "Oh by the way, I got both you and Flame something to say sorry about earlier. So do you think we could try and find him, then I'll go get them?" He asks.

She watched him slip out from under her. She blushed and said "Yes.. I forgive you.. But don't ever bring up that or Ross lynch again ok?" Her stomach growled and she said "Sure and let's grab some lunch!" Her beautiful blueberry smelling mane was blowing like Celestias or Luna's would. She flew back to the lodge and waited for Dust to find her at the table she was sitting at.

post-21104-0-50338100-1385299318_thumb.jpg

Edited by LunaKitty

He nods, "Then I won't." He takes the elevator to his room, puts his goggles away and gets the gifts to give to Lunar and Flame. tucks them under his wing and goes down to the dining hall. He finds Lunar sitting at a table, and sits down opposite her, still hiding the gifts. "I hope Flame comes soon, I would like to give the gifts to you two together." He says with a smile

"Ok? Whoa.. It's. 5PM already?" She looked outside and it was pitch black. She smiled and said to the waiter "Uh hello? I will have a 7 grain soup please! And a beer! That's all.." She smirked and said "I want you to try a beer with me..Please.." Se moved closer to him. (Their in a circle booth.) She received her beer and handed it to Dust for him to try.

"o..ok, For you." He takes a sip, "mm this is good, though I promise I won't get drunk." He hands it back to Lunar, Dust then asks the waiter, "Can I please have the special and a beer too please?" After the waiter leaves, Dust notices that Lunar has moved closer to him. He blushes, "Is she trying to make a move on me?" He thinks to himself

She realized that she looked like she was making a move and she shrunk back in her seat. She chugged her beer (theirs maybe 1 cup of beer in their. About 8 CM of beer) and put the glass down ruffle. Se sighed and smiled like an idiot. She felt better. Her breath smelling of beer she didn't want to talk a lot so she just ate her soup.

Dust smiles back at her, he takes a sip of his beer and starts eating his food. He sighs, "Well, I guess it wouldn't hurt to give you your gift now, seeing as Flame is nowhere to be seen. I'll just try seeing if he is in his room later on and give it to him then." He says, as he takes the box with the necklace on it out from under his wing, "Lunar, this is for you, I...I hope you like it." He says gently pushing the box in her direction.

(How about its a necklace of a moon like on her cutie mark?)

She smiled and said "Nawwww.." She opened it and out it on her neck. She smiled and hugs Dust. She smiled and finished her soup. She started to finish the other beer that she ordered. (She can be tomboyish. Sooo if you wanna do something fun. Say something about her being such a lady. And maybe we will do some fun party things! Like go drunk flying and karaoke and maybe bull riding -which is so much fun cause I've done it before-)

(ok and sure)

Dust Storm hugs her back and finishes his food and beer, "You know Lunar, it's not very often I get to meet such a beautiful lady like you." He says, Dust looks over and sees a karaoke machine, "ooh karaoke, I haven't done that in ages. Shall we?" He asks with a smile

(sorry Lunakitty, I've gotta go to bed, it's nearly midnight here. Will be on as soon as i wake up though)

Edited by Dust Storm

Lunar snorted "I can be fun! I don't have to be so lady like! And fine lets go!" She picked the song and started to sing.

Song:http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/rosslynch/youcancometome.html

"When your all alone.. Drowning alone.. And you need a rope that.. Can pull you in.. Someone will throw it.." She sang as if she was an angel. Years of singing made her voice smooth and beautiful. (I'm a singer in rl just not famous yet XD)

Yo? Dusteh? You their? Ok. Um let's finish the song and than keep rping)

As Her and dust sang the last line she sang "Yeaaahh...." And put the microphone down and smiled. The crowed cheered and she said "Thanks.." She lifted her head and waked back to their table.mshe chugged another beer and laid her head down. (Poke her again. This time make it for funny. Don't be so polite)

(I'm baaaaaaaack.sorry I had to leave. But you know how it is. Sleep and what-not.)

After making my way back to the lodge after hanging with lunar, a thought came to mind.

'We enjoyed ourselves today didn't we.'

-yeah, I guess we did.-

So this is what hanging with people is like. Kind of a fuzzy feelin.

-AW CRAP!-

'What, what's going on, did ya fall?

-i remembered I have a review I have to right.-

'Oh yeah, perry's gonna be mad if he finds you slacking on your job/vacation.'

@@Mint Drop,

Guardian heard hoofsteps behind him a turned and breifly looked at Kisu, "Hmm, I cant seem to find your reseervation" the pony at the desk said. "Do you have any open rooms," Guardian asked back hopefully. "Am afriad not".  Guardian stepped out of the wa and turned to Kisu. "Go ahead, its going to take a while for me to find a room".

Flame has been outside in the snow for the past few hours of time that he's been here ignoring all that was going on at the moment. He had his eyes closed as he stopped humming the song. He flew off and landed on a cloud as he messed with the ember near him.

(I'm gonna find you)

Lunar needed a break. The bar smelled of beer and she didn't want to reek. She sniffed herself and she still smelt like blueberries. She went outside in the cold with her scarf billowing around in the wind. She spotted a flame above a cloud in the pitch black night. She flew up to it and said "Flame..?" Her cute voice filling the cold windy night. She sat down on the cloud and placed down a little button. She pressed it and a force feild went around them.

He stopped messing with the flame and looked at her. "Oh...Hey Lunar" He turned and looked out the direction he was looking before. "How have you and Dust been" He asked her as his head was hanging off the edge of the cloud. He continued humming the sing he was humming before

((Song he is humming: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7z_vEuA3IK8))

Edited by Motorloo

@Mortorloo

Come here! Rp with me! Please! Ok done now to do this so I can post this. Me injuring idmdirmfirmfkir dmv r rinfrinfirmrdkmcrk dmv rinfrinfirmrdkmcrk FC krmckdmfimfmd krmckdmfimfmd once kmdfkjdfimrifjeijdc krmckdmfimfmd krmckdmfimfmd did

(Sorry didn't read you past post XD)

"Were fine.. He's drunk at the bar. I'm a bit ditzy myself.." She steped closer to flame but stepped off the cloud. She was falling to the ground. She panicked and screamed "FLAME! HELP MY WINGS WONT MOVE!" She tried to move her wings but fear paralyzed her.

(It's flames time to shine!)

Flame snapped out in whatever problem he was in. "HOLD ON" He jumped and flew off the cloud and went after her and caught her. He flew back up and landed on the balcony of the lodge and set her down. He looked at her. "Are you okay Lunar" He asked her feeling a bit worried about her

She felt safe in his forelegs. Se snuggled into his warm coat. She was put down sadly and out of the cold wind and snow. Her beautiful coat shined in the moon light. She looked into his eyes. Her ocean blue eyes sparkling. She said "Yes.." Softly as a breeze on a summer day. She closed her eyes and leaned in. Hoping he would do the same

He smiled glad to know she's okay. He looked into her eyes before she closed them. He noticed her leaning in and decided to do the same. He wanted to tell her something but decided to wait till tomorrow to tell her. "I'm glad that you're okay Lunar" He told her

He yo Motor? You their? Rory and post! Unless you post it after I post this and than if you do I take this back! Cause this happened a lot! And if you don't post before I do than this means HURRY UP! Ok? :) cause it's a sappy moment! All of flames hopes are coming true! You do nt want him to be sad do you? :(