Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc (OOC) Love Eternity (Romance) (OPEN)

)O( Scarlet )O(

This is the OCC Thread for the Roleplay "Love Eternity"

RP Thread Link

I almost forgot the rules, here:

- Keep language to a PG 13+ rating

- No mary/garry sueing/godmoding

- Alicorns are accepted to an extent

- general RP and site/forum rules apply

- do your best to show respect to other members of the roleplay

and above all else

- have fun!

Edited by Dust Storm

@@SleeplessSketch, there are two ways, you can either highlight a little bit of text that the person you want to mention and then a little popup should come up, and you select the mention option or you can use this code:

[b]@[member=SleeplessSketch][/b]

which also works

@@Neon Fire Hopefully my quote above will help :)

@,

here's the searching thread, it has all the info on it there, it is also the signup thread. i've let a few people who didn't sign up properly slide, as i'm nice like that, but i do prefer it if people do sign up propperly, so I can get a feel of what their OC is like.

Augh most of my rp partners leave without some sort of closure or notice, it's hard to work around that sometimes considering I like to RP with more than one pony, I don't really believe in the whole "I found an RP partner! Time to go off to the side and not get involved with anybody else or new people entering in." even if it is a Romance-RP. So If it looks like I'm RPing with one pony, feel free to interact with me because the more the merrier.

• Brohoof 1

Augh most of my rp partners leave without some sort of closure or notice, it's hard to work around that sometimes considering I like to RP with more than one pony, I don't really believe in the whole "I found an RP partner! Time to go off to the side and not get involved with anybody else or new people entering in." even if it is a Romance-RP. So If it looks like I'm RPing with one pony, feel free to interact with me because the more the merrier.

Yeah, I'm the same way, I'm just waiting for to get back online, the christmas one is going well, soonish things will be more combined there.

Yeah, I'm the same way, I'm just waiting for to get back online, the christmas one is going well, soonish things will be more combined there.

Yeah, I try to include alllll the ponies, I never got a response back on that christmas one if I could be in it or not, though it looks a little too late going into it anywho

Well I don't have a problem with her if nopony else does

@@SleeplessSketch,

Shall we make it that Indigo recognizes Sleepless from way back and sees/hears him complain about the chips and offers to buy him some or something? As he is at the cafe at the moment....

@@SleeplessSketch. @Neon Fire

Just wondering if you guys are gonna interact with Indigo, I mean that's the whole reason I brought him into the RP was for more interaction