Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Justin Bieber calls young fan a beached whale.

Sunlight

What makes me mad is that millions of people practically worship him, and he knows it. Yet he still acts like a stuck up prick...

Some people do not deserve their fame.

That I totally agree with. We think we're following the right person, but then he/she turns up to be a total hypocrite, and I do mean hypocrite. 

Sadly this kind of attitude coming from Bieber doesn't surprise me at all.

And this is just my two cents worth but it saddens me that people let their kids idolize celebrities like Bieber, I'd rather idolize artists like Ozzy Osbourne, Slash or even Marilyn Manson, sure, Ozzy Osbourne is (or was a junkie), and Marilyn Manson may be a satanist, but at least, in my opinion they both have talent, where as Bieber doesn't. Also, I am fairly sure that the three artists I mention would actually care about their fans,  I will mention two more, Voltaire, from whom I know from personal experiences DOES care about his fans, even at gigs and concerts, he takes time to mingle in the crowd and meet his fans, he also does things for them. And One Eyed Dolls, who from a friend's personal experiences, also care about their fans! Taking time to message them if they are feeling down or depressed and helping them feel better!

I'm gonna be honest at first i really didn't mind beiber that much.

But hes got to be just such a terrible person, hes going off the deep end and just plain out losing it, I was ok with him before, but his behavior has got worse and worse till hes become a really bad example.

You really dont know if these things are true. "News" like that is all gossip and it might not even be remotely certain. Though, you never know. Now, dont say Im supporting Bieber. I hate him as much as the next guy. And I agree that he has been acting up lately. He has definitely been being a shallow jerk. Im just saying you never know if you can trust those gossip websites where you find this kind of information on.

... everytime i hear talking about Justin Bieber (it's not a man... nor a girl, gay, trans... to me he is just a walking rubbish can but still it's MY opinion) i thanks god for letting me know real music and real talent... i blame you Autotune... even if i studied you for the sound engineering course... you helped  ruining music.. Mark Kopfler.. please.. i will turn gay only for you! marry me!!

Mark_Knopfler_en_Bilbao.jpg

The kid is a terrible "artist" (assuming he writes even a word of his "songs") and clearly needs to grow up, possibly with less money. He has clearly been on a pedestal for way too long.

I can see Freddie Mercury and other great, real artists turning in their graves every time Justin "sings" and now, on top of that, he is a jerk as well.

Edited by Aisling Ink

I can't stand the piece of shit anymore. I didn't really care about people liking his music - people can like whatever they want. But even so, beliebers are extremely obssessive (even more so then bronies) and whenever you disagree with their opinion, they just say you're jealous. It makes no sense how so many people can't see how struck up he is. Hell, even if I would've found his music good, I would've still called him a cunt - this is just unacceptable.

And the worst part is that his fangirls will keep kissing his ass, and say that the girl needs to lose weight or something stupid like that.

• Brohoof 1

I can't stand the piece of shit anymore. I didn't really care about people liking his music - people can like whatever they want. But even so, beliebers are extremely obssessive (even more so then bronies) and whenever you disagree with their opinion, they just say you're jealous. It makes no sense how so many people can't see how struck up he is. Hell, even if I would've found his music good, I would've still called him a cunt - this is just unacceptable.

And the worst part is that his fangirls will keep kissing his ass, and say that the girl needs to lose weight or something stupid like that.

Twitter should not be a place for fangirls/boys. Its annoying to see them tweeting questions to celebs like: please, please!

I can't wait till Bieber starts putting on some weight. What a dick.

"I'm Justin Bieber, because every 13 year old girl will follow me off a cliff, I don't care about other people." Basically his mindset at the moment. Kid really needs to shut the f**k up and go home.

As are MOST pop "artists" Little to no talent and get famous and rich off idiotic fangirls/boys etc... Mind you this is just my opinion, but still.. At least Rock and Metal (And even GOTH - i.E Marilyn Manson) has some real meaning to their songs! (once again in my opinion)

Also, can I put this in here? (It's the scene in CSI where the douche gets shot to death)

Edited by Blue Blur
  • Brohoof 1

I've heard somewhere that the remark has led to a teen girl's suicide (I'm not sure if it was the girl he called the beached whale or not.) Which apparently, is leading to his retirement in music. I'm not sure if this is true or not but I believe it is.....

Thank god he MIGHT be stopping his whole "music" career thing.

• Brohoof 1

It still wouldn't surprise me if it did actually happen. (the suicide thing)

That is why i REFUSE to subject my ears to the likes of bieber, 1d, perry etc... They likes of them don't really care for their fans, they only care about themselves and themselves only...

Where-as the likes of Voltaire and One Eyed Dolls are very supportive and awesome to their fans,

Voltaire does a lot for his fans, (hell he did a whole star trek themed album because a fan suggested it) and I've spoken to him a bit, and he helped me through depression

One Eyed Dolls, they have personally helped a friend of mine through depression.

Actually it appears that the "news" about the gir's suicide appears to have been faked:

http://au.ibtimes.com/articles/531510/20131223/justin-bieber-beached-whale-girl-julie-gunn.htm#.UriIQbRF618

I saw the faked article the other night. I was on the verge of sharing it before I took a closer look at the source, which seems like an amateur, less tasteful version of The Onion. That, and there's no way an "independent journalism" hub would've gotten their hands on such news before any semi-reputable news source.

Didn't the same girl commit suicide, right?

I feel something needs to be done about this.

http://nationalreport.net/justin-biebers-beached-whale-comment-leads-teen-girls-suicide/

This is why people should read the source rather than gossiping over "I heard this from a friend who heard it from a stranger who misread an article because they couldn't pick up on obvious sarcasm." Anyway, kudos to the writer, made me laugh! Clearly a jab at everyone overreacting to Justin's actions. *glances at eight-page-long thread*

i've never liked Justin Bieber, because how he got his fame is by covering songs from classic bands like Queen, and now he thinks he is our god. The amount of hypocrisy in some of the shit this guy says is unbelievable, and he thinks that his fans should all look the other way as he insults them or even spits on them like their his f***ing toy. He needs to grow up and not act like a nine year old brat everywhere he goes.

i've never liked Justin Bieber, because how he got his fame is by covering songs from classic bands like Queen, and now he thinks he is our god. The amount of hypocrisy in some of the shit this guy says is unbelievable, and he thinks that his fans should all look the other way as he insults them or even spits on them like their his f***ing toy. He needs to grow up and not act like a nine year old brat everywhere he goes.

He acts like a nineteen-year-old brat...which is bad, but not unusual. He is nineteen years old. I don't understand why people expect him to act like a fully grown, responsible, mature adult when he's still just a kid. I don't approve of his actions, but I feel bad for him; people make mistakes, but whenever he makes one, millions of people he doesn't even know hate him for it.

1. Insanely popular celebrity in his childhood/early-mid teens
  2. Approaching young adulthood, starts acting like a 'bad boy' to keep up his allure
  3. Adult, completely forgotten but still clinging to the celebrity lifestyle, ends up overdosing to death on something eventually, nobody cares

This is just the natural cycle of things.