Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Justin Bieber calls young fan a beached whale.

Sunlight

I know next to nothing about the kid, besides his hair. If I've heard his music, I would consciously know it was him. However, he's just too young to be getting this much attention. He's going to have a Lohan breakdown of epic proportions at some point.

• Brohoof 1

We are giving this shallow douche bag attention why exactly? Yes he said something horrible and I can understand wanting to slap him, but thanks to this story he gets attention which is good for his bottom line.

• Brohoof 1

It seems Bieber has finally hit rock bottom. He has it all, he has money, fame and millions of fans, but he feels the need to insult some poor woman? What an awful person.

Not to mention, a size 14 is not a beached whale. I hate how society thinks anything above a size six is overweight. Not everyone needs to look like stick figures. This is just ridiculous.

I wouldn't be surprised if that little girl ends up becoming anorexic because of him.
  • Brohoof 2

I wouldn't be surprised if that little girl ends up becoming anorexic because of him.

I sure hope not, we have too many of those as it is. Even alot of women who aren't anorexic keep saying how fat they are when most of them are perfectly fine. Honestly, body weight is about more than just fat, it is about height, bone density, muscle mass and body type which all differ from person to person.

• Brohoof 1

And people wonder why I listen to metal.

In the old days of good ol MJ, pop was really something. It spoke messages. But that day and age is gone. Replaced by the atrocities of today's music industry.

If there are qualities I hate it's

Overwhelming pride

Hatefulness

A sense of entitlement

And the need to put down others to make yourself look cool. And that's why I hate JB

• Brohoof 2

Wow, second time today I had to do this:

This is what our generation is following? The low-life of this guy right here who has nothing else to sing but "oh baby". 

If I were in front of him right then and there, I would punch him right in the face and say those ill-fated 7 words Celestia said to her student (you know what I'm talking about) :angry:

Remember that episode of CSI where the guy was practically bullet riddled? I hope that happens to him someday.

No not really, don't condone wishing death on someone, but I do hope he gets is comeuppance

That guy is overrated beyond belief. His songs aren't even that good or catchy. He is an over-glorified douche and it seems to me that he takes his fame and his fans for granted. He was at least decent in the beginning. Annoying as hell but still decent and meh. But this... this just crosses the line. He's really become a jerk and perhaps the worst kind of role model for any young teen to follow by. -_-

• Brohoof 2