GO TO POST-2014 MLPF WORLD CUP THREAD FOR FINAL RESULTS

Inactive01

Man who is gonna vote for angel? I know am not because he treats Fluttershy like crap *if we are talking about angel bunny*

Angel doesn't deserve any votes

• Brohoof 1

post-8308-0-23356900-1390949572.png

Sig made by Kyoshi.

Cool things people have said about me:

Never heard of him but I guess just you mentioning him is a good reason not to go anywhere near that name.

(In reference to an author I suggested.)

I love Angel, just not nearly as much as I love Fluttershy.  It's not that I think he's a bad character, it's just that I like Fluttershy more.

• Brohoof 2

img-23847-1-aa10eb634dc44e5eb17a14f9f87874b5.png

First match is an interesting one and the result is not very surprising. Sorry Angel, you're the North Korea of this world cup. My vote goes to Fluttershy

Second vote goes to Applebloom, because she sleep... with SASS!

Third vote to the lovely Princess Celestia. She may not be the most popular princess, but still, one of my favorite characters in the show next to Applejack. Praise the sun! 

celestia_by_cuteskitty-d48mqok.png

Fourth match is a tough one. I like both characters, but I gotta go with Pinkie Pie, for the many laughs over the years  :wub:

• Brohoof 3

Gmg0nA3.png

YouTube Channel

PMV's and Stuff

(edited)

First warning.Don't call Applejack a Background pony on my sight :okiedokielokie:

We're here to have fun playing amd sharing our love for our favourite ponies,so,Can you join the fun and games too?

Can I though, really? Look at what me joining in has brought everyone.  I thought I was having fun. But apparently no one else was. 

Please refer to the OP for the tournament rules. These are the kinds of comments that ruined the MM tournament a few months back and are the kind of thing that @Sterling Crimson and I do not want in this friendly tournament.

Was it really as bad as that was though? I would've welcomed any challenges and verbal jests that came my way. What I did was part of having competitive spirit. I was half expecting AJ fans to tell me in no uncertain terms how the "Background pony" was coming to buck Chryssi straight out of the tourney. Instead I was met with warnings and reprimands. 

But none of that matters now. My pick to win is now out of the competition, perhaps in part due to my "support."

Edited by Denim&Venom

DENIMVENOM.jpg.044401b86728c9eacc741b8d13926f4e.jpg

That being said, Fluttershy is a real contender for winning the entire thing...were it not for the likes of the princesses.

I don't know...while I agree she's certainly a contender, you have to keep in mind that these forums are the anti-thesis of the entire brony community at times :D AJ won the last major tourney we had on this site, mind you, and she's usually called a "background pony" as a cruel fandom joke, and Rarity, one of the least popular mane 6 members elsewhere, has a fan club with over 7,300 replies :D

Anything goes on MLPF when it comes to best pony tourneys on MLPF :blink: I can't even accurately pick a winner myself, since these things have been so surprising in the past, so I just went with Rarity because I love her :wub:

• Brohoof 5

CpYKgl1.png

He who is Positively Obsessed With All Things Rarity!!!

"Not everyone who is pretty is necessarily beautiful. For those two to come together is truly a Rarity"

-Jacob G. Rosenberg

Signature by @FadedSkies

I don't know...while I agree she's certainly a contender, you have to keep in mind that these forums are the anti-thesis of the entire brony community at times AJ won the last major tourney we had on this site, mind you, and she's usually called a "background pony" as a cruel fandom joke, and Rarity, one of the least popular mane 6 members elsewhere, has a fan club with over 7,300 replies

Oh, I know what you mean. I was a main player in the "Most Attractive Pony" tournament held here a year and a half ago, and I was in the Lyra camp until she battled Twilight, at which point I swiftly changed sides. When Twi was defeated, I switched back for the final assault against Fluttershy.

Lyra hadn't even spoken in the show and yet she won that whole shabang back then. It's not outside the realm of possibility for the same to occur here. 

• Brohoof 3

latias.gif

Well this whole thing needs more Scootaloo! Sorry Celestia, but that filly just takes the cake here.

On the other hand, it doesn't really matter who takes this round. The winners are already taking their places from the last round. ;)

• Brohoof 1

LunaSig-1.jpg

Come on Sun-butt!  :yay:

Jaki+sweet+obrazek.jpg

Also, probably the first time I've ever voted for Pinkie.

• Brohoof 4

124343-animatedanimated_gifgifTrixie_zps

WTB: Luna, Trixie dog tags & AJ blind bag | This fandom needs more Mane-iac! | AJ, Rarity, and Trixie trot into a bar.

The Dreamcast didn't fail, we failed the Dreamcast

Cmon, Pinkie should be winning in a landslide victory!

img-2736531-1-hqdefault.jpg

IF YOU CAN SAY "NO" TO THIS, YOU ARE NOT HUMAN

You would have convinced me to vote for Pinkie Pie if I wasn't already convinced to do so beforehand :P.

But... sadly, I don't vote when I'm organizing the tourney. I don't want to create bias.

Nevertheless, some tight matches going on... which reminds me...

We need more pics! If you're supporting your favorite pony like and others did, that will be most welcome! :catface:

• Brohoof 2

Nice to see Apple Bloom is pulling ahead :D She spent a day with Rarebear and Sweetie Belle to learn about the power of fabulosity...

large.jpeg

...I do believe that seems to be playing a role here :D

• Brohoof 3

CpYKgl1.png

"Not everyone who is pretty is necessarily beautiful. For those two to come together is truly a Rarity"

-Jacob G. Rosenberg

Signature by @FadedSkies

(edited)

Well, well, well, we finally got some real competition going down tonight!  B)   Octavia's far closer to Apple Bloom than I would've figured she'd be, and that Celestia vs. Scootaloo competition?  Hot dayum, they are neck and neck!!!  :o   Well then, best cover who I'm going for.  Fluttershy's an easy enough choice; it's ironic that she's going up against Angel Bunny, but she beats out her favorite (for some unknown reason  >_>) pet any day of the week.  Pinkie Pie over Bulk Biceps wasn't that hard of a choice either, nor was Apple Bloom over Octavia, at least for me.  I'm sad that Octavia hasn't shown up in the show that much given how much fan love there is for her, but still, I could never pick her over Apple Bloom, and am just a bit surprised how close they are at the moment.  Now, the hard one for me was Scootaloo and Princess Celestia and, surprising as it may sound, I actually picked Celestia in this one.  Yeah, Scootaloo's adorable, a CMC, and a main character, but Celly's adorable and a main character as well, and the CMC bit wasn't enough to put Scoots over Celly for me.  So I started thinking about who's more important for the show, and in the end, it seems that honor goes to Celestia.  She's the whole reason Twilight went to Ponyville in the first place, she's always given and continues to give wonderful advice and wisdom to Twilight and her friends, she's the ruler of all Equestria, raises the sun (and for 1,000 years the moon as well), is the biggest troll in the show next to Discord (though easily more subtle than he is  ;)), and just has impacted it in so many ways.  Scootaloo on the other hand just hasn't affected the show as much, even though she's delightful as a character.  So yeah, tough choice, but I had to go with Celestia in the end.

princess_and_a_phoenix_by_famosity-d777s

Well, that's my two cents.  What about you guys?

Pinkie Pie and Fluttershy were easy enough.  I mean, I like Bulk Biceps and all, he's a real good personal trainer and his enthusiam's always infectious, but nopony throws a party like Pinkie does!  And Dinky and I got our little kitty Muffin Top from Miss Fluttershy, plus we always see her when Muffin Top needs a checkup.

Muffin Top?

Yep!  I picked out his name!

That's adorable.  :wub: 

I don't really know Octavia too well since she's from Canterlot, but Apple Bloom's in Dinky's class, so picking her instead wasn't that hard of a choice either.  And as for Princess Celestia, I hate letting Scootaloo down, but after beating the princess in the qualifying rounds, I felt kinda bad and obligated to make up for it by voting for her.  :( 

Well that's very classy of you.  Especially considering you thrashed Celestia quite soundly indeed.  B) 

We're not telling Scootaloo though.  >_>   We trade desserts at lunch from time to time, and the pudding cups her mom packs for her are AMAZING!!!  I don't want to lose out on that deal!

WHAT?!  You trade muffins for PUDDING CUPS???

Mooooommmmm, I don't want a muffin every day, sometimes I need some variety!  Besides, it's not like I'm trading them for an English muffin.

Bleh, don't even call them that, they're English lies as far as I'm concerned.  I'll never understand what your father sees in those flavorless things.  :huh: 

She does make a fair point though, Derpy, you have to admit that.  Alright, that's all from Team Derpy and Dinky's corner tonight folks!  Best of luck to all the competitors, and may the best pony win!  This is Batbrony signing off; I'm off!!! *cue dramatic exit... to the concession stand*

Edited by Batbrony
  • Brohoof 2

CDFuh.gif

"You'll hunt me. You'll condemn me, set the dogs on me. Because that's what needs to happen. Because sometimes... cupcakes aren't good enough. Sometimes ponies deserve more. Sometimes ponies deserve to have their faith rewarded... with muffins!!!"

-The Muffin Mare

Fluttershy, Octavia, Sunbutt and Pinkie Pie ftw! :D Funnily enough, Octy was my first vote for a pony who didn't lead at the time I voted XD! Come on everypony! Vote for best butter pone, best classical pone, best sun princess and best party pony!!

On another note, tomorrow's matches will be interesting. I predict Derpy Hooves will sweep Sunset Shimmer off her hooves (with her anvil!)  :) 

Rarity vs Spitfire...that'll be a heated match for sure  :lol:  There are a LOT of huge Rarity fan(boys) out there, though...I bet elegant fashion mare will win in the end.

Princess Twiley vs everyone's favorite wub unicorn is a tough one to predict. Twiley lost a lot of followers last year, but she's made a fairly large comeback recently. But up against Vinyl Scratch? Who knows? XD! I'll certainly be interested to see who wins tomorrow

• Brohoof 4

Rarity vs Spitfire...that'll be a heated match for sure  :lol:  There are a LOT of huge Rarity fan(boys) out there, though...I bet elegant fashion mare will win in the end.

Hm...Spitfire better be ready, because she's going to end up going for a ride :umad:

• Brohoof 4

CpYKgl1.png

-Jacob G. Rosenberg

Signature by @FadedSkies