GO TO POST-2014 MLPF WORLD CUP THREAD FOR FINAL RESULTS

Inactive01

Ladies and gentlemen,

It is with deepest regret that the moderators have told me of a voting fix. There was a member who created 8 duplicate accounts for the sole purpose of voting in Princess Luna for the World Cup semifinal in her quarterfinal encounter with Fluttershy. As you all know, the final score of that encounter was 114-108. Because 8 of these votes are fake, I will have to subtract 8 of Princess Luna's votes to compensate for the fix. As a result, Fluttershy, NOT Princess Luna, will be heading to the World Cup semifinal against Rarity. 

The moderators are currently checking further for any other discrepancies that may have arisen during the World Cup Quarterfinals. Rest assured that so far, they have NOT found any other issues with duplicate accounts. I will continue to alert you to any other updates. 

Keep in mind that characters who are victims of vote fixing will NOT be disqualified. We will just remove the duplicate votes from the tally and use the modified score for the results. 

As of now, Fluttershy has won 108-106 and will face Rarity in the semifinal TONIGHT.

Creating multiple accounts just for a popularity contest is really just a waste of time, in my opinion. But now Fluttershy is back  :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DLTZctTG6cE

• Brohoof 1

Guess what fillies and gentlecolts? It's Twilight Time!

41I4jlnEOJL._SY300_.jpg

Twilight+Sparkle+Gothic+Pony.jpg

T2tFn0XxtaXXXXXXXX_732588950.jpg

Ahhhh! my eyes. 

This style of twilight (especially the element of harmony one) are so not to my tastes that for a moment I thought about changing my vote!

(it's not fair to exploit that one RD lovers)

• Brohoof 1

Huzzah! Dear Fluttershy made it! This is awesome news. :squee:

Creating dupe accounts though? For shame. Seems kinda silly, for something that's a popularity contest. It's nothing to get over worked about. It's just a friendly competition. I know how March Madness ended up...But with the help of mods and admins and rules in place. That's not likely to happen again.

Go Fluttershy!! :yay:

670634.jpeg

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

What a turn of events... Twilight Sparkle took the victory from Rainbow Dash in convincing style with a 116-91 victory, but that's not the turn of event I'm thinking about. Yes Twilight's going to face Pinkie Pie and complete the Semifinal roster, but as many of you know now, there was a voting rig that occurred in the match between Princess Luna and Fluttershy. 8 of Luna's votes were based on false accounts and were accordingly subtracted. As a consequence, Fluttershy ended up winning the game 108-106 and is preparing for the Semifinal encounter with Rarity as we speak. Yes we are still going on with the first semifinal game and the moderators have assured me once again that there have been no other voting incidents.

Now that that is settled... Welcome to the World Cup Semifinals. We are now down to the Final 4. The 4 characters who have gone through at least one difficult game to make it this far. Now, all 4 characters are just two games away from the coveted MLPF World Cup Trophy. But who will take the trophy home for their fans? Who will stumble and fall at this stage? Now's the time for heroes to shine and for the others to be humbled... Tonight... is do or die for both Rarity and Fluttershy... Who will progress to the inaugural World Cup final? Who will be relegated to the 3rd place playoff... Here we are with another Mane 6 matchup... let's hear the character anthems for both Fluttershy and Rarity.

O Fluttershy!
Our shy and kindest mare!
True critter love, in all our colts command!
With glowing hearts, we see thee fly,
The Element of Kindness!
From far and wide,
O Fluttershy, we stand on guard for thee!
God keep our mare, glorious and free!
O Fluttershy,
We stand on guard for thee!
O Fluttershy,
We stand on guard for thee!

God save our Rarity,
Noble and generous,
Hail Rarity!
Lavish and honorable,
Happy and glorious!
Long to send jewels o'er us,
God save Rarity!

STARTING LINEUPS

blogentry-25639-0-60267500-1402766780_th

GK: Asterian Starfall
LB: Obsidian Sky
CB: Khajiit
CB: Woohoo
RB: Rarity Paige Belle
RM:Sunny Fox
CM: Glowing Flask
CM: CStriker
LM: Jeric
ST: Azureth
ST: Radiance64

Coach: ghostfacekiller39 (CP)

blogentry-25639-0-54346700-1402691202_th

http://mlpforums.com...40-flutterdash/

http://mlpforums.com...rith-is-magick/

http://mlpforums.com/user/23847-simon/

http://mlpforums.com...okurainosenshi/

http://mlpforums.com...7040-devin1475/

Edited by Sterling Crimson
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

STARTING LINEUPS

GK: ghostfacekiller39 (CP)
CB: Asterian Starfall

Let me correct this...  :D

Unless, as I am sure is the case, my opinion does not matter enough for people to care and I do not deserve to be a team-member.

Edited by Asterian Starfall
  • Brohoof 1

STARTING LINEUPS

GK: ghostfacekiller39 (CP)

CB: Asterian Starfall

Let me correct this...  :D

Unless, as I am sure is the case, my opinion does not matter enough for people to care and I do not deserve to be a team-member.

Well, if Khajiit doesn't give his spot, I will. You would have been there, but you were gone when we made the team. You're one of our top player and you deserve to play!

• Brohoof 4

(edited)

Well, if Khajiit doesn't give his spot, I will. You would have been there, but you were gone when we made the team. You're one of our top player and you deserve to play!

Wait, WHAT?!

You mean to tell me that because I was laying in a hospital bed that... No; just no. He can have the bloody spot. I'll watch from the sidelines, as usual.

Once again, my cursed luck hits.

Edited by Asterian Starfall
  • Brohoof 2

Wait, WHAT?!

You mean to tell me that because I was laying in a hospital bed that... No; just no. He can have the bloody spot. I'll watch from the sidelines, as usual.

You can have my spot as GK, if you'd like - I can be coach or something :D

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Wait, WHAT?!

Don't blame me about the lineups. I was given this by Ghostface. I had nothing to do with the roster. I just added you as a reserve if that's any consolation.

EDIT: Just did what Ghostie here suggested.

And the match will begin in 10 minutes.

Edited by Sterling Crimson
  • Brohoof 2

Wait, WHAT?!

You mean to tell me that because I was laying in a hospital bed that... No; just no. He can have the bloody spot.

I'll watch from the sidelines, as usual.

Well, we didn't know when you were coming back. No use having you on the team while you can't post. We like you. A lot.

You're now CM, I'll cheer from the sidelines. Go Asterian!

• Brohoof 1

... You're joking, right?  :huh:

You'd surrender that?

Yeahh, of course :D I can be like, the coach or something :D I sent in the lineups and you hadn't logged in for a couple of weeks, so I didn't add you. My bad, so it's the least I can do to make it up, man.

• Brohoof 2

Well, we didn't know when you were coming back. No use having you on the team while you can't post. We like you. A lot.

You're now CM, I'll cheer from the sidelines. Go Asterian!

I... think we have something in plan...

Yeahh, of course :D I can be like, the coach or something :D I sent in the lineups and you hadn't logged in for a couple of weeks, so I didn't add you. My bad, so it's the least I can do to make it up, man.

You honor me. *Gives a deep, respecting bow*

• Brohoof 2

Stop being better at helping people than me! But anyway, we'll win it for Rarity, coach!

• Brohoof 3