Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

GO TO POST-2014 MLPF WORLD CUP THREAD FOR FINAL RESULTS

Inactive01

Wow..just wow. I hope that no one's done that in this quarterfinal, cause I would kiss his a**. 

did I just read what I think I read

Also, it's a shame about what happened with Luna...wish people wouldn't stoop to that level, man. Competitiveness is fine and all, but cheating isn't fine. It's far from fine.

It's 10/10, not great :V Hopefully this doesn't happen again.

• Brohoof 5

(edited)

Well good bye dashie see you in the next 4 years 

Also really?! Would you make your self go as low as possible to duplicate accounts to win?! Good thing i have something called "honor" 

Edited by Desert guardian
  • Brohoof 1

Ladies and gentlemen,

It is with deepest regret that the moderators have told me of a voting fix. There was a member who created 8 duplicate accounts for the sole purpose of voting in Princess Luna for the World Cup semifinal in her quarterfinal encounter with Fluttershy. As you all know, the final score of that encounter was 114-108. Because 8 of these votes are fake, I will have to subtract 8 of Princess Luna's votes to compensate for the fix. As a result, Fluttershy, NOT Princess Luna, will be heading to the World Cup semifinal against Rarity.

The moderators are currently checking further for any other discrepancies that may have arisen during the World Cup Quarterfinals. Rest assured that so far, they have NOT found any other issues with duplicate accounts. I will continue to alert you to any other updates.

Keep in mind that characters who are victims of vote fixing will NOT be disqualified. We will just remove the duplicate votes from the tally and use the modified score for the results.

As of now, Fluttershy has won 108-106 and will face Rarity in the semifinal TONIGHT.

Tsss, it's really immature to cheat -_- the winner of the matchup wouldn't actually win. I do remember that at one point, Luna received several votes in a row...

Anyway thanks for the info :D I'm glad Fluttershy is still on the competition!

• Brohoof 3

Ladies and gentlemen,

It is with deepest regret that the moderators have told me of a voting fix. There was a member who created 8 duplicate accounts for the sole purpose of voting in Princess Luna for the World Cup semifinal in her quarterfinal encounter with Fluttershy. As you all know, the final score of that encounter was 114-108. Because 8 of these votes are fake, I will have to subtract 8 of Princess Luna's votes to compensate for the fix. As a result, Fluttershy, NOT Princess Luna, will be heading to the World Cup semifinal against Rarity.

The moderators are currently checking further for any other discrepancies that may have arisen during the World Cup Quarterfinals. Rest assured that so far, they have NOT found any other issues with duplicate accounts. I will continue to alert you to any other updates.

Keep in mind that characters who are victims of vote fixing will NOT be disqualified. We will just remove the duplicate votes from the tally and use the modified score for the results.

As of now, Fluttershy has won 108-106 and will face Rarity in the semifinal TONIGHT.

Oh cmon!

To the user... You lame-o...

To everyone else... Are we sure there isn't a similar case with Fluttershy?

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Actually, I personally had to keep myself from doing this in some of the matches - because of much more funny outcomes.

But then I realized it wouldn´t be fair and so on, so I just went on manipulating by more legal ways. 

Also, Discord would have found cheating like this disgusting. Why, twisting and bending the rules until they come out the other way round is much more fun!

Whoever that cheater was, he shall wear a pink-yellow-striped frock and carry a platypus in on his head for all eternity!

Edited by YetAnotherDiscord
  • Brohoof 1

I totally agree with you there. I hate cheating. I despise it. Poor Luna :/

Yeahh...I was totally looking forward to the battle between a pony voiced by Tabitha St. Germain and a goddess of fabulosity voiced by Tabitha St. Germain...oh, well :\ At least they caught it.

pink-yellow-striped frock

Oh dear god, that's harsh :V

• Brohoof 3

Oh cmon!

To the user... You lame-o...

To everyone else... Are we sure there isn't a similar case with Fluttershy?

This is the worst part of the cheating; once anypony was found to have been doped by evil magics all ponies are under suspicion.

[i just realized that there is a limited amount of delicious irony in cheating for Nightmare Moon]

• Brohoof 1

Ladies and gentlemen,

Well that's just not cool... that's certainly a fair way to settle it then. :huh:

Rarity vs Fluttershy then later eh... let's hope that round goes better. :):wacko:

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Oh dear god, that's harsh :V

It is the absolutely fitting punishment for the member who made me falsely triumphant for my third favourite character.

How would you react if it came out that Rarity won yesterday because of cheating?

Edited by YetAnotherDiscord
  • Brohoof 1

Ladies and gentlemen,

A shocking turn of events! I am certain that Fluttershy has graciously and humbly spoken with Luna and Luna has accepted the judges' decision with Royal grace, and congratulated her competitor.

luna_and_fluttershy_wallpaper_by_mlpwall

I have to be honest here, and I'm going to break my streak of not-voicing my personal biases here: I was so happy that Luna had made it so far in the competition, she being my favorite princess. However, my innate senses of duty, justice, and rule-keeping have me more happy that the rule-keepers have found the one responsible and set things straight. I love Fluttershy too, so it's not a complete heart-breaker for me!

C'mon Fluttershy! You now get a second chance, but Rarity will not be any easier to face!

Princess Luna, thank you for your regal presence and congratulations for making it so far and doubling the fun in each of your matches!  :( We await your return!

• Brohoof 4

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/mtbdIjm6vC0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe> AppleJack will win next time! I am a apple to the core!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/mtbdIjm6vC0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe> AppleJack will win next time! I am a apple to the core!

Woops lol video didn't show up. Well you get the point!

• Brohoof 2

It seems that Rainbow Dash has gotten royally destroyed by Twilight Sparkle...

I'm of course still pulling for her, but if she does happen to lose... well, if Rainbow Dash is no longer in the running, she has much better things to do with her time.

Like fly high in the sky with the jets!

flying_with_the_angels_by_johnjoseco-d3b

• Brohoof 2

After still not being able to decide who to vote for i trusted the wisdom of my Mickey Mouse coin. Mickey Mouse head was RD, tails was Twi.

Tails came up, so i voted for best princess.

post-25189-0-00574200-1403694596.png

Sorry Rainbow. If you want to let out your frustration on someone, it's this guys fault.

Mickey_Mouse.png

• Brohoof 5

In all honesty, I was suspicious about a vote spike that had occurred at around 5:00 pm EST, 4 hours before Fluttershy vs Princess Luna was set to end. There was a sudden spike in voting and I saw an extra 6-7 votes come in for Luna then. Perhaps that was the moment the member struck. I recall other members pondering about that spike too.

• Brohoof 3

Ladies and gentlemen,

I would have rather seen both competitors disqualified. With the votes that close, who is to say that some jokesters (myself not included) changed their votes to the losing side at the last moment, thinking it would not matter in the end? Something I know a couple of people are doing right now in the Twilight vs. Dash vote?

Disgusting how dupes are so easily made. And the mods just now find this out? The day Luna is supposed to go again in the semis?

• Brohoof 2

Ladies and gentlemen,

Wow... Man I thought something was fishy, because I would see 1 vote leave Flutters & go to Luna every now & again, but I never expected THIS to happen...  :( Glad to see Flutters is back in this though, I am always happy to have (imo... IN. MY. OPINION!!!!!!!!!!!!) best pony back in the runnings :D So... Who are we against? :)

...Whelp this will be an interesting one...

• Brohoof 1