Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

GO TO POST-2014 MLPF WORLD CUP THREAD FOR FINAL RESULTS

Inactive01

It was a tough call for me, but I cast my vote for Twilight. Looking back, Twilight has had some downright entertaining episodes, across four seasons, and she's an Alicorn Princess now to boot. Rainbowdash is also quite awesome, and she's certainly a fighter, but I just had to go with Twilight on this one.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Oh, wow...a lot less closer than I expected :o

Maybe Twilight has a shot at toppling the Pink Menace who always wins the tourneys

Jokes aside, though, I'm a bit disappointed in how this match is turning out. I was expecting a tooth-and-nail fight to the finish, much like Rarity vs. Twilight was back in the March Madness Tourney (which literally went down to the last few votes for a Rarebear win :D ) and is why I voted for Dashie, despite preferring Twily - I wanted things to be closer and I expected Twilight to hold the lead when the whistle blew (sorry!) and, besides, my 3 - 6 list on my mane 6 list are all pretty much within a decimal point of each other when it comes to my personal rating :D

Kinda sad to see it be so one-sided so far. Hopefully a Dashie comeback? :D

Edited by ghostfacekiller39
  • Brohoof 2

Twilight is getting quite the lead... this pleases me.

25715__safe_twilight-sparkle_rainbow-das

"And that, Rainbow Dash, is why you could never be my pet..."

But there is still a long way to go in this round. Can Rainbow Dash turn it around? Or is she heading for a crash? Stay tuned!

• Brohoof 2

I voted: Rainbow Dash just because shes my favorite mane six.

It was hard to choose between Twilight Sparkle vs Rainbow Dash,I like Twilight Sparkle but shes not my favorite.I'm sorry if I did not vote Twilight Sparkle you Twilight Sparkle fans.

• Brohoof 4

I voted for Twi. Good luck to both ponies   :)

post-26968-0-37284200-1404809624_thumb.jpg

SO GO AHEAD TWILIGHT FANS

IF YOU STRIKE HER DOWN SHE SHALL BECOME MORE MATURE AND WELL-DEVELOPED THAN YOU COULD POSSIBLY IMAGINE

How come the RD fans keep bringing up points which make it 20% cooler to vote for Twily?

(edited)

Here's a scene with both Rainbow Dash and Twilight Sparkle:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cHA3JKom6ow

So...  Which part was more entertaining??  The chalkboard and history lesson, or RD screwing about with a stool?

I vote for the latter.

A vote for humorous background antics with a stool is a vote for Rainbow Dash.  Or...  Reverse those two.  Even stools are 20% cooler when there's a blue pegasus pony sitting in them.

Edited by PegaMister
  • Brohoof 1

Here's a scene with both Rainbow Dash and Twilight Sparkle:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cHA3JKom6ow

So...  Which part was more entertaining??  The chalkboard and history lesson, or RD screwing about with a stool?

I vote for the latter.

A vote for humorous background antics with a stool is a vote for Rainbow Dash.  Or...  Reverse those two.  Even stools are 20% cooler when there's a blue pegasus pony sitting in them.

To be honest... You could have chosen a better scene to promote Rainbow Dash. :huh:

I found her behaviour to be pretty disrespectful there.

• Brohoof 1

To be honest... You could have chosen a better scene to promote Rainbow Dash. :huh:

I found her behaviour to be pretty disrespectful there.

Well, Rainbow Dash doesn't learn the same way Twi learns, and Twi pretty much forced the history lesson onto RD to begin with lol.  I think teleporting your friends without their express permission and then depriving them of their awesome stool is disrespectful.  RD was Twi's scholastic prisoner, possessing but a stool with which to vent her boundless pegasus energy.

• Brohoof 2

Well, Rainbow Dash doesn't learn the same way Twi learns, and Twi pretty much forced the history lesson onto RD to begin with lol.  I think teleporting your friends without their express permission and then depriving them of their awesome stool is disrespectful.  RD was Twi's scholastic prisoner, possessing but a stool with which to vent her boundless pegasus energy.

It's true that Twi sometimes is a harsh mistress.

post-25189-0-66084700-1404823314_thumb.jpg

She means well though.

Still don't know who to vote for...

post-25189-0-81989400-1402503469.png
  • Brohoof 4

I wasn't going to do it.  Wasn't going to resort to this.  But I feel I've been left with no other choice...

Dat voice crack. <---- I can't decide if this sounds wrong or not, I'm too tired atm.

That voice. :wub:

I want a Rainbow Dash's solo song in the season 5 so badly. :(

• Brohoof 4

(edited)

I wasn't going to do it.  Wasn't going to resort to this.  But I feel I've been left with no other choice...

Dat voice crack. <---- I can't decide if this sounds wrong or not, I'm too tired atm.

No one beats Squeeky Belle... but yeah, that is goddamn batman adorable...  :wub:

Vote for Twilight!

You cannot deny this cuteness!

139665097759.gif

Edited by Sunny Fox
  • Brohoof 3