GO TO POST-2014 MLPF WORLD CUP THREAD FOR FINAL RESULTS

Inactive01

It's pretty lame that somebody tried to rig the votes by creating duplicate accounts. It's just a popularity contest, guys. Cheating is lame anyway, but cheating on something like this is just silly.

Anywho, I'm still gonna end up voting against Fluttershy. I know she just got back in the game and all, but I gotta support Rarity now the Applejack is knocked out. The whole cheating thing almost made me want to vote for Fluttershy.

• Brohoof 3

This is going to be hellacious...vote for Rarity!!! :D

I think you meant Awesome.  First off I think Rarity will win by a slim margin.  Second off, She's in the semi-finals.  That's a win.  Thirdly there's going to be a lot of votes on both sides which is great!  It shows that we care!  Go us.  Go them!

• Brohoof 2

Ladies and gentlemen,

It is with deepest regret that the moderators have told me of a voting fix. There was a member who created 8 duplicate accounts for the sole purpose of voting in Princess Luna for the World Cup semifinal in her quarterfinal encounter with Fluttershy. As you all know, the final score of that encounter was 114-108. Because 8 of these votes are fake, I will have to subtract 8 of Princess Luna's votes to compensate for the fix. As a result, Fluttershy, NOT Princess Luna, will be heading to the World Cup semifinal against Rarity. 

The moderators are currently checking further for any other discrepancies that may have arisen during the World Cup Quarterfinals. Rest assured that so far, they have NOT found any other issues with duplicate accounts. I will continue to alert you to any other updates. 

Keep in mind that characters who are victims of vote fixing will NOT be disqualified. We will just remove the duplicate votes from the tally and use the modified score for the results. 

As of now, Fluttershy has won 108-106 and will face Rarity in the semifinal TONIGHT.

talk about straight up BS thats low i mean very low i hope they found who did it post-27609-0-29336200-1404863429.jpg

(edited)

Voted! yeehaw!

Here's Fluttershy electrified, holding a katana, while riding a robotic T-Rex, as it rides a rocket powered shark, with frickin laser beam eyes. WHILE IN SPACE!

Your argument is invalid.

670501.jpg

Edited by :Flutterdash:
  • Brohoof 2

Ladies and gentlemen,

It is with deepest regret that the moderators have told me of a voting fix. There was a member who created 8 duplicate accounts for the sole purpose of voting in Princess Luna for the World Cup semifinal in her quarterfinal encounter with Fluttershy. As you all know, the final score of that encounter was 114-108. Because 8 of these votes are fake, I will have to subtract 8 of Princess Luna's votes to compensate for the fix. As a result, Fluttershy, NOT Princess Luna, will be heading to the World Cup semifinal against Rarity. 

The moderators are currently checking further for any other discrepancies that may have arisen during the World Cup Quarterfinals. Rest assured that so far, they have NOT found any other issues with duplicate accounts. I will continue to alert you to any other updates. 

Keep in mind that characters who are victims of vote fixing will NOT be disqualified. We will just remove the duplicate votes from the tally and use the modified score for the results. 

As of now, Fluttershy has won 108-106 and will face Rarity in the semifinal TONIGHT.

Wow :o Props to the mods for spotting this! Sorry to all the excited Luna fans, thats gotta be hard to swallow :(

Good call on the subtraction instead of disqualification, no need for all the legitimate fans to suffer because of one or two users, great refereeing! :)

This World Cup has had a bit of everything! :D

Now I have to decide on a vote, this one is hard for me. I await the teams' attempts at persuasion :D

(edited)

A Story of Splendor

Such things begin as competition;

others as cooperation.

It is time to show our rendition

of true grace and elegance.

We play for Rarity,

the Pony of Glamour

the one we play against,

not one to slander.

The game will be close,

the match will be near.