GO TO POST-2014 MLPF WORLD CUP THREAD FOR FINAL RESULTS

Inactive01

(edited)

And so it begins. The field of battle is strewn with the splintered swords and shields of past conflicts between the supporters of ponies great and small. Now, we come to the penultimate confrontation.

As we stand beneath the purple banner, let us keep our heads high and hearts strong as we raise Twilight Sparkle, most intelligent, the most ingenious, the most adoekable pony in all of Equestria, to victory!

Now, my brethren! For Twilight! For victory!

CHAAAAAAARRRRGE!

Edited by Archi the Atmomancer
  • Brohoof 3

We interrupt the competition to bring you

Shameless TwiPie

Shipping!

twilight_sparkle_and_pinkie_pie_by_raiko

Now back to your regularly scheduled program.

6052.76757-_2D00_-artist-Mn27-pinkie_5F0

Judging by the way things are starting out, I'd say that Pinkie Pie is taking a strong lead.

• Brohoof 8

(edited)

It may ruffle a few feathers in the RFC, but I had to vote Pinkie!

She was my gateway drug into MLP original favorite pony and currently my 3rd Favorite....

mlfw2637-121208_-_animated_applejack_cid

With Applejack and Rarity gone :( It's Pinkie Pie all the way for this girl!

post-26689-0-44864700-1404949583_thumb.jpgpost-26689-0-51257400-1404949588_thumb.jpg

Edit: Wow... No light equals no glitter sparkle.

Edited by The JLmle
  • Brohoof 4

That was a fun ride. I want to thank everyone here that contributed to the Rarity Support. Here is the obligatory reaction video set you would expect

Ok, that's done. ;D

Now Rarity ... take a bow for your fans. You faced Giant Crabs, Time Travel, being sent to the moon, and .... TOM. In the end you fell to one of your best friends. In fact ... time to hit the spa together for an elmers bath. mud treatment.

Spa_treatment_S1E20.png

Congrats Fluttershy and her fans on a victory well earned.

Fluttershy_happy_3_S1E20.png

• Brohoof 6

For the first time since the qualification matches I cant decide on who to vote for. I'm honestly trumped on this one.I'm gonna flip a coin three time. Heads Pinkie, Tails Twilight. 1st was tails, 2nd tails, 3rd tails... May I wish you all luck.

• Brohoof 3

Well am done here tomorrow is the last post on this tournament 

Sorry to see you go friend... You'll at least support Rarity in the 3rd place match tomorrow... Right?

• Brohoof 1

Now .... Pinkie Fans ... make me SMILE!

Twilight fans ... make your case.

I AM OFFICIALLY UNDECIDED

This feels kinda nice.

• Brohoof 5

It's a hard choice for me. I really like Pinkie, but I really like Twilight.

That said Twilight is my 2nd favorite Pony, and has been always really. And I have even considered putting her as my favorite pony several times, but I like Flutters to much ;p.

So basically i'm going for Twilight, because then it'll be a finals between my two favorite ponies, and frankly I won't be disappointed either way then ;p.

Although frankly I won't be disappointing regardless of who wins now that I think about it. 

We've established that I'm really just in this for the fun and hilarity of it all ;p.

But go Twilight anyways :D.

twilight_sparkle___wing_maintenance_by_m

Wut, Zygen posting pony art in the world cup? Wut madness.

• Brohoof 4

Discipline. Ingenuity. Valour.

armored_twilight_sparkle_by_clamdiggydig

Twilight is a natural leader and steadfast friend. She can hold her own in any intellectual discussion while simultaneously engaging in snark-to-snark combat with anyone who attempts to challenge her.

Make your vote a Twilight vote, and show your support for people who are not afraid to pursue knowledge while at the same time understanding the magic of friendship.

• Brohoof 6

(edited)

If I catch not voting for for best party pony

Pinkamena will rain down your throat with hot frosting

And dissolve your testicles

And turn your guts into streamers

Edited by Dattebayo
  • Brohoof 3

Now for an explanation about Pinkie's famous quote "and that's how Equestria was made."

First some philosophy: There is no such thing as Equestria, just like there is no America.  Each and every situation changes a country.  The America Today is not the same as America next year.  Same for Equestria.  But the continuity holds no matter who is there.

But, in Equestria something is different.  Without our Pink friend there would be gloom and doom in the land of Ponyville (MMMC).  This would lead to absolute disaster.  The Windigoes would come and freeze all of Equestria. 

Without Pinkie there is no such thing as Equestria.  No Harmony, No AJ, No RD, No Rarity, No Fluttershy and not even Twilight sparkle. 

A vote for Pinkie is a vote for us all!

• Brohoof 4