GO TO POST-2014 MLPF WORLD CUP THREAD FOR FINAL RESULTS

Inactive01

Here's a thought!

All of the "keys" in S4 that opened the Tree's chest were gifts! Generosity is a binding force by which we can all thrive!

• Brohoof 1

Interesting that Fluttershy won after all. Good thing the duplicate votes were caught, not because I have anything against Luna, but because I do think it should be fair. Oh well. Instead of a Nightmare race, we get kindness vs. generosity. Once again, I love 'em both, but I had to give a slight edge to Rarity, for the same reason I voted for her before. If you want me to be honest, I don't dislike any of the characters in this World Cup thing, but, like everyone, I do have favorites. This one was especially close for me though. Maybe not quite as close as my Rarity vs. Discord vote, but I'm still rooting for both ponies.

• Brohoof 2

Rarity will break through all defenses with snuggles. Cold hearts shall melt ... and love her.

img-2743517-2-550309__safe_solo_rarity_a

• Brohoof 3

Probably my fault Flutters is winning - I know a lot of people dislike me, and they're probably not voting for Fluttershy, but voting against Rarity because of me.

I'll just see my way out.

Good luck, Rares!! :D Hope you can win it!! :D

diamond_catalogue_by_mechagen-d70bk4l.jp

The people who would do that will do it weither you post here or not. So post away, so says I

• Brohoof 1

Probably my fault Flutters is winning - I know a lot of people dislike me, and they're probably not voting for Fluttershy, but voting against Rarity because of me.

I don't hate you. I wouldn't vote against a pony for the sole purpose of distressing another member  :)

Thread is moving so dang fast.

Anyway, I doubt Fluttershy would want the spotlight associated with being a finalist. So, voting for Rarity is like doing Fluttershy a kindness. Maybe. A little bit.

Just vote for Rarity, k? I've already lost Applejack and Zecora. This is all I have left!

Can't slow her down. Tooo much Fabulosity ... galactic structure barely holding.

2ec3f3c4dcdb5606239a40766f10f5076c381c3a

• Brohoof 2

Showed my poster for the quarterfinals. Showing it again on this match: 

Now admire the fabulous Rarity drawn by me, how can you deny a vote to her?

post-25250-0-16481400-1404866379_thumb.png

VOTE FOR FABULOSITY! VOTE RARITY :D

• Brohoof 3

Rarity has roused the Celtic militia to aid in her cause! But this fight is far from over! Vote for Rarity! For honor! For glory! For Fabulosity!

rarity_knight_by_rule1of1coldfire-d5e3zs

• Brohoof 1

The pony of Generosity vs the pony of Kindness... these 'defining traits' of theirs aren't all that different, but in the end there can only be one. :D

medium.png

This will be a tough battle for both sides here for sure, but hopefully we can all get along in this round anyway eh? :)

Let your support run as red hot as fire though! In this case though, as white/purple hot as the spirit of generosity! GO RARITY!!! :yay:

• Brohoof 2

Let's assume for a moment that this poll has an effect of adding one focus show. 

Which do you want?  A fluttershy scared of something episode?

Or A Rarity episode?

The Fluttershy scared episodes are getting old for many people.

And like a fine wine the Rarity episodes seem to be getting better with time.

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

Thanks @@KokuraiNoSenshi and @@Cyan Blue

Like I said, both ponies are awesome and as someone with major decision anxieties, this is very much a coin toss :blush:

In the end, this has made me go with Rarity :) Along with @@PinkieAlliPie's beautiful poster :D

img-2825726-1-139691623908.png

Good luck to both and may the best pony win  :)

Edited by Guest