GO TO POST-2014 MLPF WORLD CUP THREAD FOR FINAL RESULTS

Inactive01

As a Rarity fan, I personally find it impossible to vote against Applejack unless she's...you know, against Rarity :D

I'm sure she's going to dominate the competition, who's also one of my favorites in the whole series...but it most be done - it's what the goddess of fabulosity would want :D

large.png

• Brohoof 4

CpYKgl1.png

He who is Positively Obsessed With All Things Rarity!!!

"Not everyone who is pretty is necessarily beautiful. For those two to come together is truly a Rarity"

-Jacob G. Rosenberg

Signature by @FadedSkies

(edited)

Okay, I drew something quickly to show my support for our Apple Queen :D

GO, AJ! 

post-20905-0-94650600-1402619176_thumb.jpg

Edited by Anilewe
  • Brohoof 5

Fan of Applejack? Join us! We have the best cider from Sweet Apple Acres! :D

applejack_fan_button__requested__by_supe

ORANGESEXY IS THE BEST PONY!

All of a sudden, I'm reminded of when AJ absolutely crushed RD in the March Madness Tourney.

Yeahh, if AJ could marehandle RD, her opponent right now is no problem whatsoever :D

• Brohoof 4

CpYKgl1.png

"Not everyone who is pretty is necessarily beautiful. For those two to come together is truly a Rarity"

-Jacob G. Rosenberg

Signature by @FadedSkies

(edited)

As a Rarity fan, I personally find it impossible to vote against Applejack unless she's...you know, against Rarity :D

I'm sure she's going to dominate the competition, who's also one of my favorites in the whole series...but it most be done - it's what the goddess of fabulosity would want :D

img-2732915-1-large.png

don't worry comrade you (rarity fans) have us aj fans supporting you!!!!!!!!!!!! but am pretty sure you can hold your own 

Edited by Saudi brony
  • Brohoof 2

(edited)

I sure hope AJ does as well as you predict :) I have similar feelings about Rarity. How can you not like a pony who loves being covered in muuuuud? :D An AJ vs Rarity matchup would be the only occasion I vote against Rarity, here's hoping we both go far  :)

Okay, I drew something quickly to show my support for our Apple Queen :D

GO, AJ! 

attachicon.gifApplejack.jpg

Thats fab! I love your drawings :)

GO AJ!!!

Edited by Guest

All of a sudden, I'm reminded of when AJ absolutely crushed RD in the March Madness Tourney.

Yeahh, if AJ could marehandle RD, her opponent right now is no problem whatsoever :D

Haha, it was CRAZY :D And you're right, Chrysalis has no chance!

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

Woo! I officially scored the first goal of the World Cup for AJ :D

Annnd now its bed time!

Edited by Guest

(edited)

Haha, it was CRAZY :D And you're right, Chrysalis has no chance!

She has no chance i mean look at the votes 7 to ZERO.....queen chrysalis? Yeah more like QUEEN loser  :P

Edited by Saudi brony

(edited)

I just went and left a note in the Rarity fan club reminding the rest of them to vote for Applejack :D

Let's see how this turns out :umad:

Edited by ghostfacekiller39
  • Brohoof 3

CpYKgl1.png

-Jacob G. Rosenberg

Signature by @FadedSkies

(edited)

Well, nice start :) Good luck, everypony! Have fun.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to bed, it's almost 3 am in my country XD

Edited by Anilewe
  • Brohoof 3

(edited)

Now, now. We don't need to put anypony down. This is a friendly competition to support our favorites, not put down others!

Am so so so so sorry i really forgot :blush: excuse me  :blush: *facepalm self*

Edited by Saudi brony
  • Brohoof 3

(edited)

Yikes, Trixie's getting curbstomped  :blink: 

I was hoping to see my 4th best pony do better, but yikes, it's already looking like a totally lost cause.

I'll still support the Great and Powerful one anyway, though :D

I can somehow see this happening post-match already, though, when Luna's done with Trixie.

large.jpeg

Edited by ghostfacekiller39
  • Brohoof 1

CpYKgl1.png

-Jacob G. Rosenberg

Signature by @FadedSkies

Gather Apple brothers and Apple sisters, and help second best pony squash that queen like the big old bug she is :ph34r:

wmz9lld.png

Also cast a vote for the princess of the night, and one for Zecora. Luna's had some dang good episodes helping the crusaders work through sisterly issues, and I can't help but squee a little whenever Zecora shows up :squee:

• Brohoof 4

(edited)

I just went and left a note in the Rarity fan club reminding the rest of them to vote for Applejack :D

Let's see how this turns out :umad:

You can play at this game. I'll just rowdy up (Get it :comeatus: ) the Forum games sub-forum. We will be unstoppable.

Edited by Sunshower Raindrops
  • Brohoof 3

YES!!! TONIGHT... PRINCESS LUNA... MUST WIN!!!

x3zBL.jpg

Also, AJ is doing pretty good and Zecora is winning against Mayor Mare as I expected... good job so far AJ and Zecora fans! :)

• Brohoof 4

img-19396-1-Finished.png

Eeyup... this signature was made by: @Sparkle Speed

Luna vs Trixie is of course a very difficult match.
Applejack vs Chrysalis is getting plenty of fire from the AJ fanbase already.

But... somepony seems a little... neglected.  :(

WHY MAYOR MARE IS FABULOUS: A POST

First of all, Mayor Mare is useless! That's true. Half true. Er, whatever. Which is why she's so fabulous. 

Mayor Mare, you see, is obviously overshadowed by our main heroes, and basically just has to do the paperwork while these mares get the excitement and Princess Celestia commendations. As the necessity of her job dwindles and dwindles, is she daunted?

tumblr_lqy1ac8hMO1r16dqlo1_500.png

No! She's still our peppy, preppy, Spike-voiced mayor, each and every appearance she makes. She's pragmatic (hoping for AJ to pitch in a little on a broken town hall), but still lovable and never over the top. I mean, before this cup, I kind of ignored her too.  :o

Make that usually not over the top. 

Another thing that makes her rock; she dyes her hair. Now, what would you expect? A pony who dyes their hair to look younger? Well, screw that, Mayor Mare dyes her hair to look older.

excited_mayor_mare_by_sairoch-d635omf.pn

So. Stinkin. Cute!

Yep, our Mayor actually looks pretty young and fresh-faced without her dye-job. This tiny detail is quite revealing on a character level. Mayor Mare's not all that old and engrained into Ponyville, and, similar to Rarity, has shaped herself up to rise in the ranks. It just makes you wonder, y''know, about how Mayor Mare managed to get her spot and how she feels about the Mane 6's role in town. I want to hear that cutie mark story!

Clearly, it doesn't bum her out, though. Mayor Mare's a politician, but far from being soulless, she's full of heart. She's not as powerful and omniscient as our princesses, but she's still able to do good work in a mundane setting, and as far as politics go, that sure inspires me.

mayor_mare_by_harwicks_art-d6n5gfn.jpg

• Brohoof 6

Latest Video: Come On: An Ode To Best Friendship

img-9947-1-i-TxbKrsG.png

"Says they don't like MMDW or Merriwether Williams: Inb4 Stellafera" - Sugar Cube

Gather Apple brothers and Apple sisters, and help second best pony squash that queen like the big old bug she is :ph34r:

wmz9lld.png

Also cast a vote for the princess of the night, and one for Zecora. Luna's had some dang good episodes helping the crusaders work through sisterly issues, and I can't help but squee a little whenever Zecora shows up :squee:

In your book she's second best in our book (royal applejack fans) she IS best pony :3

• Brohoof 2

Luna vs Trixie is hard, but I had to go with Luna. Feel like she gets more character development than Trixie.

Applejack is best pony.

Although I like Mayor Mare

I must vote for Zecora, fair

Though I will take that vote back

When she stands against Applejack

• Brohoof 1

29q1lx3.jpg

All right, I vote Luna because I really like Luna's mysteriousness and I'm not a big fan of trixe so GO LUNA!!!

I voted Aj cause MANE SIX FTW!!!

I voted Zecora cause I never really cared for Mare Mare

• Brohoof 2