Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

You Are Invited To The Funeral Of Princess Molestia

Denim&Venöm

In Loving Memory Of

Princess Molestia

princess_molestia_by_kyrospawn-d4t403o.p

November 24th, 2010 - January 17th, 2014

?Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today to mourn the passing of our beloved monarch. We subjects knew her as Princess. Her followers knew her as Molly. Her family knew her as Tia.  For the rest of us, we knew her as Molestia.  The pony who raised the sun, took charge of an empire, and enjoyed life to its fullest. 

Molestia, or as she liked to be referred to at times, "Big Sexy",  was one of a kind. She had that adventurous spirit, that honesty with herself, the single minded determination not to let the rest of the world, or even her own duties dictate who she would be. A pony who felt a certain kind of kinship with her subjects. A ruler whose love and adoration would connect with so many in ways that none before her ever did, and perhaps, none ever will.  The only thing she didn't have time to give, was the chance to say goodbye. 

?

It is here in the presence of our great lord and savior, Empress Faust, that we remember Molestia, a time to share our memories of her, and cherish all the time she shared with us, all the fun moments, the bitter struggles that made us all the stronger, and all the life changing experiences in between.  

If anyone here has any fond memories of "big sexy" , any favorite moments, any memorable works of art about her,  any tributes to her memory, before we commit her body to her greatest charge, the sun, speak now, or forever hold your peace.  The stand is now yours. 

• Brohoof 5

lol.. I doubt this is the end.

Officially maybe, but I bet someone will keep it going regardless. Much like how Derpy  has technically been "ended" and yet she's still all over the place.

Or how Quake 1 is a "dead" game and yet I can still find online servers and new mods for it all the time :)

She will be missed. Poor, poor Molestia. What a tragic fate.  :(

I barely even know who she is. Can you please explain to me who she is? lol

Judging by the name, I can tell she's kind of a creeper. XD

Edited by lazyfireball7889

This thread appears to be some manner of random (but strangely enjoyable) nonsense, or something spammy of the sort. Thus, it has been sentenced to the Forum Lounge section of Cloudsdale Colosseum.

This is an automatically generated message, by the way.

Okay come on guys, I hope this thread is meant to be a joke and we're not honestly having a funeral for a fictional sexual deviant character to make some kind of statement... :I

Okay come on guys, I hope this thread is meant to be a joke and we're not honestly having a funeral for a fictional sexual deviant character to make some kind of statement... :I

Now who said funerals were jokes? You have no respect for the dead! Begone with you!
  • Brohoof 1

I barely even know who she is. Can you please explain to me who she is? lol

Judging by the name, I can tell she's kind of a creeper. XD

A spoof character using the simple word play on celestia for a name. Used as a joke, and for satire/parody of various things while answering questions from fans and just general stuff. 

Kind of like flufflepuff, except a lot more mature (not that fluffle hasn't borderlined...)

Edited by GrimCW

RIP I going kill the person who report her tumblr page if anyone with say I.

Well mate, heres the real plot twist..... if you want to kill the thing that look Molestia down, you are going to have to kill Hasbro 

(they copyrighted her ass)

On another notice... we shall have a picnic later in the afternoon. Join us later as we distribute some of molestia's ashes into the punch! This way we can all enjoy the flavor of mashed fruits with a hint of our ruler's burnt flesh.