Who is your favourite Princess?  

212 users have voted

1. 1. Who is your favourite Princess?

• Princess Celestia
    • Princess Luna
    • Princess Cadence
    • Princess Twilight Sparkle

You are really making me choose!!! uuuughhhhh!!! I... I dont know I...hmmmm

Well I like Celestia for her playful nature and sense of humor, She doesnt think herself above her other ponies. She genuenly wants to get to know her subjects better(bird in the hoof). In the end it does seem that she just wants to socialize like everyone else but cant because the other ponies see her as The Princess. However she gets serious when necessary. 

Luna seems a bit more down to business and serious, but wants the same as Celestia. She just needs a bit more of a nudge to let loose it seems. 

Cadence is a very open and fun pony and seems more aware of others emotions. She is also incredibly dedicated and extremely determind.

so...I guess Celestia.....I don't know this is hard.

• Brohoof 2

All of them. :P

No but really it's gotta be Cadence. Why? Because she did the chicken dance with Pinkie, that's why.

Not that I'm saying Celestia wouldn't. She might if given the chance. Luna though? Naw.

I'm a fan of all the princesses but i like Luna better. First off Clestia has had plenty of screen-time while Luna hasn't even though we saw here since The second episode but we didn't see her till season 2. Second and lastly We've begin to witness Luna actually gaining a personality and learning compared to Clestia who already has a personality and is somewhat a mentor to Twilight sparkle, But don't get me wrong all the princesses are great. :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

LUNA. WOONA. I LOVE LUNA. LUNA IS SO ADORABLE. LUNA IS BEST PRINCESS. LUNA IS THE BEST PONY IN THE HISTORY OF FOREVER.

.... I think I like Luna the best, but that's just my humble opinion.

LUNA. WOONA. I LOVE LUNA. LUNA IS SO ADORABLE. LUNA IS BEST PRINCESS. LUNA IS THE BEST PONY IN THE HISTORY OF FOREVER.

.... I think I like Luna the best, but that's just my humble opinion.

Nice opinion, Doctor Whooves. Luna is going to see your comment, and say that she approves of you not running away from her. :P so good job.

No competition, really! Princess Luna! <3 Although, don't get me wrong, I do love Princess Celestia/Princess Cadence as well.  Nothing against either of them! But Luna had always interested me the most for whatever reason!

• Brohoof 1

I like Luna the most. She doesn't seen as business like as Celestia (Celestia actually reminds me of a boss I had that I didn't like), and she doesn't seem as young and inexperienced as Cadence. Night is also my favorite part of the day. Luna also reminds me of my best friend, her bang in her hair is also so cute.

Luna is best princess.  I honestly don't know why I like Luna, maybe it's her design.  Again I say Luna is best princess.  Followed by Cadance.

• Brohoof 1

I love Luna.  She's adorable and the princess of the night.  And I always loved the name Luna.  Even before I watched MLP FiM.  And I always loved words like: Moon, Midnight, Night, Starlight...stuff like that.

And then Celestia.  I love her too.  She is an excellent character and sometimes people think so badly of her.  (But she did do awful things.  But Luna could have killed every pony from the lack of sunlight when she was Nightmare Moon as well.)

And then Princess Cadence.  She's s'okay.

I actually love all the princesses. But I have to say my favorite princess is.......(pause for dramatic effect) PRINCESS MI AMORE CADENZA!! Or Cadence.  :P Luna comes as a close second because she is just so lovable.  :wub:  Celestia....eh. She's alright. She is kinda weird in her own special way. Like awkward weird. But I  :wub: them all. Cadence is just so pretty and kind. She helps others and was a really good foalsitter to Twilight. PLUS she DID marry Shining Armor which was an awesome choice. ^^) 

Time to vote on your favorite princess, sorry if this question was asked before. Vote if you may, or Luna will yell at you with her scary wail. Just kidding :P. Vote away!

You're my favorite princess, Lightning Dust. You always have been. I don't need royalty to tell me who my love and admiration goes towards.

• Brohoof 1

Princess Celestia. More ponies need to keep sending her letters! Cadence is alright. I liked her in the second part of the Crystal Empire. I don't understand all the hype about Luna. 

• Brohoof 3

Celestia appears to be an experienced diplomat and well-versed in the management of a nation, but Luna seems to be more concerned with the goings-on of her subjects and their daily well-being. My vote goes to Luna.

Celestia. I used to be a Luna fan like you, but then I took a... Oh god why am I typing that. But yeah, Celestia beats Luna hands down in all ways.

I don't like Cadence either.

• Brohoof 1

LUNA!

Princess_Luna.png

She is the best! She is in my top 5 favorite ponies of the entire show. She is cool beyond words, hence I type minimally. She has a dark past but earned redemption.

SHE IS THE GUARDIAN OF THE NIGHT! SHE CAN ENTER ANYPONY'S DREAMS AT WILL!

• Brohoof 2

Ahhh, this question is more difficult than I thought...it's rather close.

I guess I'll have to say Luna is mine as well. I just thought she was just too adorable in Luna Eclipsed. And despite the overshadowing of her sister (In the show, not the fandom) and the probable jealously towards Twilight, she remains above most things, modest and doesn't really complain. She is Princess of the Night and watches over her subjects when they are most vulnerable; asleep. Plus, I like her color scheme the most.

I won't go without saying that a lot of my love goes to Celestia though. She's rather skilled at trolling, and I have a thing for her quirky sense of humor. Despite her royal duties, she can still play around with her pony subjects while being understanding and easygoing, and I love that. Probably the most knowledgeable and composed of the princesses as well. 

Princess Cadence is cool, but she didn't really have anything outstanding that caught my attention. But I do like that she was an awesome sitter for Twilight when she was younger. She's compassionate and loving (not saying that the other Princesses aren't) and tried desperately to protect the ponies in her kingdom from King Sombra. I felt so bad for her. 

Time to vote on your favorite princess, sorry if this question was asked before. Vote if you may, or Luna will yell at you with her scary wail. Just kidding :P. Vote away!

Your thread, 'Who is your favorite princess?' has been merged with a duplicate topic of the same name, for very obvious reasons :P

Luna is leading with 52 votes. The Guardian of the Night is verily pleased with this development.

WZ9w4.png

I really hope she will get another cameo role in the future. Maybe she will get some lines in the Discord's atonement episode?

That moment when Luna has over twice as many votes as Celestia and Cadence combined. I love Luna and all, she's probably even my third favorite character, but I can't help but feel that the other two are underrated.

• Brohoof 2