Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Fanfics as actual episodes, anyone?

SpitfiretheScrub

Hey guys! Any of you ever wanted a fanfic to be made into an actual episode or even movie?

I'll go with It's a dangerous buisness going out your front door. (Damn it's a long name.)

It has really good and interesting storyline and it was one of my very frst fanfics. Maybe that's why I love it so much. (If this is not the right place for this, then I'm sorry.)

Ehm yes!!! ^^ seriously man have you even read it. If you did you would have to admit that it would be awesome

No, but still a fallout episode would ruin the whole canon of the mlp series. 

If at all, fanfics whould never be adapted by hasbro. The only exception is fanmade episodes.

I probably wouldn't enjoy fanfics being made into actual episodes or movies. But if I had to choose one, it'd be Replacing Scootaloo, since I'd think it'd be interesting and not outside of the show's canon. 

You're quite right. I shall have to come up with something even worse *continues laughing maniacally as a thunderclap is heard in the background*.

sweet apple massacre

;-; i apologize now

OT: I don't want to see most of the fanfics as episodes. But I wouldn't mind references.

*Takes a puff on pipe*

I'm not much of an avid fanfiction reader, although I used to be... but I would not want that to ever happen. I'd rather that if a fanfic was to be animated, it would simply be done by a Brony.

With the amount of fanfiction about the show out there, though, I wouldn't honestly be surprised if some of the new episodes coming out touch on things that fanfiction already has. I know that Flight to the Finish's plot has been covered in fanfics before, but at least now we have an official stance on it.

Regardless, I've never read any fanfiction I'd want to be turned into an episode. I've read Cupcakes and Rainbow Factory before, but they honestly weren't all that good and weren't well-written at all. The fan animations and pictures about them are better than the stories themselves.

There was a quite nice fic. Forgot it's name but it was something about Princess Celestia visiting Twilight in her "non-princess" form so they don't have to worry about her rank. I also remember someone mentioning how cool would it be if that fic actually became an episode.

If someone realizes this fanfic, would you mind giving me the name too? It was really good and I think it worth a second read.

Movies are canon, Megan Mcarthy (i think shes the developer of MLP) said that Equestria Girls is CANON but irrelivent to the "pony" storyline.

Yeah but they cane make it a non canon movie... not everything they make has to be canon. BTW who said it should be made by hasbro and stuff. It can be a fanmade movie too ya know

Edited by Tribunus Wayzer

This thread appears to be discussing MLP:FiM in some way, shape or form. Thus, it has been sentenced to Show Discussion.

This is an automatically generated message, by the way.

Movies are canon, Megan Mcarthy (i think shes the developer of MLP) said that Equestria Girls is CANON but irrelivent to the "pony" storyline.

That pretty much makes it non-canon then! :derp:

Depends the fic. Some DO Have some interesting concepts that would be neat to see animated, but A) Hasbro lacks the nerve to go there, and B; they're afraid of litigation and copyright nonsense at using other people's work (as if any of us could ever afford to take them to court, let alone win)

Can we bring up fancomics while we're at it??? Because there are some of those that could make great episodes too.

Edited by Jangobadass