Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What song/album are you currently addicted to?

Bucket

One song. Just one damn song. It's called Rebellion by Diawolf, which is a new side band created by Show and Tora from Alice Nine. Let me just tell you that song is absolutely AMAZING. It's just.. omfg you have to watch it, okay? It's really kick ass, and I'm literally addicted to it right now!!

Edited by Takeshi Miyamoto

Most recent page:

> Streetlight Manifesto

> AC/DC

> Rush

I think that I'm going to like it here. Lately, though, I've been listening a lot to "Stranger in Town" by Bob Seger since I saw him live a couple of weeks ago.

I won't try embedding because I'm on my phone, but "Feel Like a Number" is an awesome song.

Listening to the album Devil's Night (explicit) by D12 for the first time. I listened to their second album heavily, D12 World (explicit), first. 

D12 World is fantastic but I'm liking this one even more so far. It took me this long to listen to the album, funnily enough, just because of the title. That's the one thing they say that makes me uneasy, while the constant frenetic strong graphic violence, explicit sexual content, graphic drug content, strong language, racism, sexism, homophobia, and other shit they say in practically every song just to fuck with people rarely phases me at all because I'm so desensitized to it. Funny how my brain works.

And no, they're not satanic or anything. The devil terminology is symbolic for more down-to-earth bad shit like drugs and street violence.

Also, the warning song at the beginning of Devil's Night about the extreme content in the album is some of the funniest shit I've ever heard.

Blank Space by Taylor Swift to an extent I guess.  I know she usually isn't my cup of tea but there is just something about the song that I really like.  It must be the lyrics.

Also this AMV is what got me to really like it/ want to listen to it often:

I've been playing (What's the Story) Morning Glory? by Oasis so much lately.

MI0001567975.jpg?partner=allrovi.com

It might have surpassed Sgt. Pepper's as my all time favorite album, but I won't draw any rash conclusions just yet.

Edited by LZRD WZRD

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
(edited)

Stromae: Racine Carrée

Daft Punk: Discovery

Daft Punk: Random Access Memories

These are all pretty popular (globally), I'm no one special, just an American boy in a land where no one gives French House enough love...

Edited by Jellal Fernandes