Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What song/album are you currently addicted to?

Bucket

The first few songs are very catchy. I have a hard time actively listening to the entire album, so I've come to know the first half very well. By the time I reach the last half/quarter I tend to lose focus and it just sounds like random noise. :)

• Brohoof 1

Song: "Scarlet" by Periphery. It's just so bloody good. The melody is ludicrously infectious.

Album: "Zombie EP" The Devil Wears Prada. What a seriously cool and ear-shatteringly, hard-hitting record. Definitely represents the best and heaviest of the bands music.

I've primarily listened to the album Breathe Fire To The Sun by Brymir for the past few months. I love symphonic/melodic death metal, but unfortunately I haven't found a whole lot of it. It's a pretty niche genre, from what I have gathered.  

The following is a combination of two of my favorite songs from the album:

I also love the song Sons of Winter and Stars by the symphonic/melodic death metal band Wintersun a lot.

Sometimes I listen to bands that are gathering dust and nobody listens to them anymore ( not oldies but goldies, bands that haven't had made a new  album in some time now) Lately I found out that Bush made a new album in 2011 ( after a 10 year break I think) and its awesome !

aand I can't post it. I think it's because I'm new

anyway it's Bush- All night doctors 

My favorite album of all time has to be 2112 by Rush. The whole A side of the album may be a 20 minute long epic, but it still kicks ass. :)

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=DppyNO04yfE&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DDppyNO04yfE

Other albums that kick flank:

Save Rock and Roll - Fall Out Boy

Marshal Matters LP 2 & Recovery - Eminem

Now - Fireflight

And every other Rush album

I love Audiomachine, they have some really epic pieces 

Edited by Sergei

• 1 month later...

I've been listening to the Foo Fighters' debut album a lot recently. Amazingly, everything on this album was performed solely by Dave Grohl: vocals, instruments, everything. Because it was the first project he did after Kurt Cobain's death, it sounds a lot grungier than some of their newer stuff. I just love it. "Oh, George" (25:21) is maybe their most underrated song ever. It's the very definition of bittersweet, and the solo is awesome. Ironically Dave said it's his least favorite song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bu5o7Ypccq0

Edited by Frostgage