Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What song/album are you currently addicted to?

Bucket

The OST to Destiny.

I haven't been this addicted to a game OST since Skyrim and WItcher 2. I can see why it won best soundtrack at the VGAs. :D

• Brohoof 1

Streetlight Manifesto : Keasbey Nights

A band that is quickly growing on me :3. Catch 22's original nothing touches that.

A GREAT band to get into! Be sure to check out their other albums; especially "Something in the Between" and "The Hand That Thieves." :D

• Brohoof 1

A GREAT band to get into! Be sure to check out their other albums; especially "Something in the Between" and "The Hand That Thieves." :D

Yeah :D in my car listening to em now <3 found their released album for $2 bucks! Best two bucks spent ;)

Ill be sure to check out all their other material they sound like one of those bands in which all their songs are a blast.

"When they come for me i'll be sitting at my desk with a gun in my hand wearing a bulletproof vest. Singing my my my how the time does fly when you know you're going to die by the end of the night! Hey!! " :3

This is an amazing song that never got the attention it deserved, I love it both lyrically and musically. The passion in Dave's voice throughout the song is just incredible. 

Ahh the Foo Fighters such a legendary band <3

• Brohoof 2

Yeah :D in my car listening to em now <3 found their released album for $2 bucks! Best two bucks spent ;)

Ill be sure to check out all their other material they sound like one of those bands in which all their songs are a blast.

"When they come for me i'll be sitting at my desk with a gun in my hand wearing a bulletproof vest. Singing my my my how the time does fly when you know you're going to die by the end of the night! Hey!! " :3

Yes! The songwriting is AMAZING, and the fast tempo they play at is just SOOO good. I won't derail the thread any longer, but suffice it to say that Streetlight Manifesto is just one of the best bands I have EVER listened to! I'm glad to see someone else is getting exposed to them. ;)

Yes! The songwriting is AMAZING, and the fast tempo they play at is just SOOO good. I won't derail the thread any longer, but suffice it to say that Streetlight Manifesto is just one of the best bands I have EVER listened to! I'm glad to see someone else is getting exposed to them. ;)

:) A old friend of mine on the forums @closertothesun that user introduced me to Streetlight but I just now really started checking them out. They remind me a lot of the Suicide Machines. Alright back on topic Keasbey Nights is still what im currently addicted too ; D

• Brohoof 1

Though, to be honest, it's mainly the section from 2:25 onwards that I keep replaying for some reason. I just love the sort of thoughts it sparks in me, and these lyrics:

~You're gone gone gone away
I watched you disappear
All that's left is a ghost of you
Now we're torn torn torn apart, there's nothing we can do
Just let me go we'll meet again soon~

Even though I sorta misheard them up until I searched for the lyrics just now... :P

Currently into "In A Tidal Wave Of Mystery" from Capital City. Of course it includes their top rated song "Safe and Sound", though I enjoy most of the others. Like Kangaroo Court and I Sold My Bed..."

l love Starbomb! Their music is so good! It's catchy, funny, and makes me feel really nostalgic at that.

I can remember the first time I played a Sonic game, so Sonic's Best Pal is awesome to me!

I can remember the first time I played Animal Crossing, so The Book of Nook is freaking AMAZING!

I just think their music is awesome, that's it.

For me, I don't think Starbomb will ever suck.