Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What song/album are you currently addicted to?

Bucket

For the past few weeks I've been waiting for someone to post this, since I've only rediscovered this song then.

Breaking Bonds by AcousticBrony, PrinceWhatever, Mandopony, iBringDaLulz, DJ MHM, and MrGeorgeFTW.

My favourite song changes every week. Currently, my two go-to replays are Keith Urban's "Stupid Boy" and "Somewhere in my Car."

I like "Stupid Boy" because it's lyrics relate loosely to a situation in my KP fanfic where I have a character getting thrown out of her family for not following the plans of her "stupid boys" AKA her brothers.

"Somewhere in my Car" hit me because it reminded me of Nick/Niamh, my all-time favourite OTP from Silk and I also just love the emotion, but sexy imagery that comes with it, because I'm weird like that.

Edited by LostButterflyUtau

Honeybee by Steam Powered Giraffe is pretty good.

Been listening to it a bit lately.

Same here, it's a great song! Anyways, the song I'm currently addicted to is Steam Powered Giraffe's cover of "Diamonds."

Edited by Mikami

I'm currently obsessed with Starbomb's new album, "Player Select". My boyfriend and I have been listening to it non-stop for the last few days.

The whole thing is not up on YouTube, but here's the first song of the Album (explicit lyrics):

Their first album is up on YouTube, though! I highly suggest checking it out: