Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Poniverse Public Pony Relations is now HIRING!

MyLittlePonyTales

Thank you for posting that @Creativity! :) I am working to finish up interviews from new applicants. Poniverse PR Team should be complete in a couple weeks, hopefully sooner. There was a lot of interest, thank you very much to all that applied. Poniverse PR Applications are CLOSED, officially now. If you're reading this and realized you missed the deadline, don't worry. More positions may open up in the future, either on PR or some other Poniverse team. I am still around, life just gets hectic sometimes (for those of you waiting for a reply). I don't leave people by the wayside, sometimes I'm just a little slow. Thank you again to everypony that applied, this is going to be so awesome!

• Brohoof 7

Thank you for posting that @Creativity! :) I am working to finish up interviews from new applicants. Poniverse PR Team should be complete in a couple weeks, hopefully sooner. There was a lot of interest, thank you very much to all that applied. Poniverse PR Applications are CLOSED, officially now. If you're reading this and realized you missed the deadline, don't worry. More positions may open up in the future, either on PR or some other Poniverse team. I am still around, life just gets hectic sometimes (for those of you waiting for a reply). I don't leave people by the wayside, sometimes I'm just a little slow. Thank you again to everypony that applied, this is going to be so awesome!

Hooray! I'm super excited, and I can't wait to see the results! :D

• Brohoof 2

I'm glad to see that an official staff team is being put together to handle public relations for Poniverse. Hopefully this will not only help the community unite further, but help this community correspond well with others.

I wish the best for all who applied, as well as the team in general and its endeavors. 

• Brohoof 4

i have a question, how about the gamers? not to be rude but i dont see how they get represented, i know it would be harder, but i know plenty of gamers who are bronies but dont know bout sites like this and stuff, also what if you dont have a skype? is it necessary for a job?

i have a question, how about the gamers? not to be rude but i dont see how they get represented, i know it would be harder, but i know plenty of gamers who are bronies but dont know bout sites like this and stuff, also what if you dont have a skype? is it necessary for a job?

That's true. But brony gamers are already playing in Pony Arcade. It is a Minecraft server made for bronies! ^^ If the forums ever need someone to help with representing the gamers, there will be auditions for that role.

Poniverse has a Steam group. It's just not hiring at the moment. :)

• Brohoof 1

if i wasn't a retard when it comes to these stuff i would have sign up since i am online almost every time.

but anyways good luck to whoever signed up.

Edited by Moonlight7Starshine
  • Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...

So... um.... who got in? I'm itching to know who got in ^^

Same here, but we have to be patient. (: Choosing the best person for the job has gotta be hard, and not something we can rush.

• Brohoof 1

I guess.... but Tales said he would announce the new staff members on Feb. ANd it's april now....

Maybe he's just busy with something in his life.

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...
(edited)

I wish I could help, I wouldn't mind running a Facebook Page or somethin, but I don't know how much I qualify. I'm pretty new to Ponyverse, but it would also be a great learning experience for me. I'd get to meet new ponies.

But again, not sure how I'd qualify.

If you could PM me what positions would be best for me, I'd appreciate it!

Edited by EQ Vinyl Scratch

I wish I could help, I wouldn't mind running a Facebook Page or somethin, but I don't know how much I qualify. I'm pretty new to Ponyverse, but it would also be a great learning experience for me. I'd get to meet new ponies.

But again, not sure how I'd qualify.

If you could PM me what positions would be best for me, I'd appreciate it!

I'm sorry, but applications already closed. We're just eagerly awaiting the results now! :)

• Brohoof 2

Just saw that, thx tho, kinda sad about it now. :unsure:

It's alright! I'm sure there will be many more jobs open in the future. :D

Not to be rude or insensitive to people's responsibilities outside this website, but is this still happening?

• 2 weeks later...

ATTENTION ALL APPLICANTS!

Tales is no longer overseeing the Public Relations department. Applicants can expect to hear back within 2-3 weeks.

If you have any specific questions in the meantime, please contact me via private message.

Thanks for your understanding, and I apologize for the wait. :)

• Brohoof 6