Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming What is Everypony's Favorite Pokemon and Type?

DarxDash

Favorite Type  

87 users have voted

1. 1. What is your favorite pokemon type?

• Normal
    • Fire
    • Water
    • Grass
    • Electric
    • Ice
    • Fighting
    • Poison
    • Ground
    • Flying
    • Psychic
    • Bug
    • Rock
    • Ghost
    • Dragon
    • Dark
    • Steel
    • Fairy

1) I would probably have to say Cubone. First of all, it's very cute, and charms me with it's backstory. It sounds very loyal, just like Rainbow Dash, and that makes me think of her. But that's just another small thing I like about it. Besides it being nearly the centre of attention for CreepyPatsa's (Which I love...) it is a scary Pokemon in reality, and that makes me think of the power it may harness. Strong Pokemon can handle a lot, and they are literally battle tanks. I love this Pokemon so much, it makes me want to smile forever. However, I find this Pokemon disturbing... but it makes me look into the theories further, and investigate the cause of these all new thoughts... and the possiblity of it being true could thrill everypony!

#104 - Cubone.

2) I have to say, I don't usually look for cuteness in a Pokemon, but when I saw this Pokemon's face, I just melted with awe. It's little pink tail mezmerizes me, because the bulb on the end of it represents a kind of flower. Aparently, this Pokemon is quite devious, despite it's cuteness... it's like a Purrloin, but older, and (maybe,) cuter. I also like the fact that Skitty does not say "Skitty" at all. It Mew's like a real cat, and it sounds adorable. They will most likely know the move "charm" or "attract"... and that makes me think that these Pokemon are quite strategous and tricky.

#300 - Skitty

3) Snivy, (also known as Smugleaf...) reminds me of myself. Very smug, thinking high of themself, accomplishing what others couldn't and all because of being agressively stubborn. She (Known in the anime as a girl...) can be very... Tsundere. She's cold on the outside, only telling others to thank her later, when in fact, she gains the fame and walks away with it, may it be false or true. She's happy with whatever she can get, and she plays to win. Quite a flirtatious Pokemon, too. Sometimes, I wish I could be as brave as her, too. She really is strong, and she's fast.

#ID Unknown - Snivy.

4) I do enjoy seeing Mothim, too. Mothim is amazing, and it's quite fast for a bug and flying type. Being a natural wing-master, it soars through the sky with immense skill, trying to seem as harmless and friendly as it can... but really, it's a naughty, devilish Pokemon. It steal honey from Combee, and enrages them, getting their queen (Vespiquen) very concerned. When the Combee attack, Mothim disappears, almost as if it was never there. Rather stealthy and actually quite mean. It's wings sparkle like glitter when it flies through the air, giving it a special aura about it...

#ID Unknown - Mothim

1. Rayquaza

2. Dusknoir

3. Pikachu

4. Charizard

5. Articuno

6. Grovyle

In terms of power: Rayquaza

In terms of cuteness: Pikachu :3

In terms of awesome appearance: Grovyle

Edited by Twilly F. Sniper

I'm rather fond of Talonflame, Lairon, and Mawile. I like Sableye too, I wish they'd have given it a mega evolution like they did Mawile.

For people who like Eevees, or shiny pokemon, you should challenge the MLPForums Pokemon League. The first six people who can defeat all the gyms in X and Y, and take down the Elite Four following, will recieve rare, shiny Eevees.

http://mlpforums.com/topic/88280-pokemon-xy-gym-challenge-shiny-eevees-go-to-champions/

I think Generation 6 might have actually given me a legitimate top favorite now- Dragalge.

dragalge_by_silverbirch-d6r9xzu.jpg

tumblr_mxjmt8ribB1qea7tao1_500.png

It's probably my favorite Dragon and Poison type Pokémon design wise, and while it may not be the best in battle it still does very well for itself in my experience, it can usually take an unboosted Dragon move and hit back and KO less defensive dragons with a Draco Meteor at least, and it usually decimates fairies with a Sludge Wave. It really does need its hidden ability Adaptability released to truly shine though, I am heavily anticipating whenever that happens Overall a very awesome and very underrated Gen 6 Pokémon, and my personal all-time favorite at the moment. :D

Edited by Radiance64

Latios all the way! I love his design and typing! I knew he was gonna be my favorite the moment I first saw him! I don't like him just because he is a legendary. That would be a dumb reason. My other favorite would be Blastoise! I remember Squirtle being my first ever Pokémon. :)

Shiny Umbreon (colors matches my Halo signature colors),

Vaporeon (had him since Firered and he's a tank),

Mewtwo (I named it as a "she" b/c I have Mewtwonite Y equipped),

Palkia (nicknamed Estradus, spanish "estrada" meaning long road, and Palkia represents space, which is infinity)

Pigeot (has done wonders when it comes to aerial attacks)

Blastoise (equiped with Blastoisenite)

......I've got several others but I rather mention my top 6

• 2 weeks later...

Eevee, it's really cute, and the multiple evolutions are awesome

Tops in the Eeveelutions:

1)Umbreon

2)Espeon

3)Leafeon

Edited by Somepony

I always find it hard to choose between Mewtwo and Gardevoir.

Mewtwo is just so badass, bur gardevoir has this aura of false weakness..

I do think it is clear that my favourite type is psychic, though :P