Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Strangest pony dream?

Sky Cutter

mine was i was hanging with Rainbow Dash and then Obama came in with these magic burritos that grant one wish, I got a B-17 with the head of a cat, I forgot what RD got. and then i was locked out of the grocery store, and it was the middle of the night and raining, and i had to buy cookies, but i couldn't find my last magic burrito.

so the mane six went on a quest to find it.

then I woke up to my disappointment. I wanted to know where it would lead

• Brohoof 1

Alright, this was a while ago, and I don't really remember much of it. (Also it's the only pony-related dream I've had thus far)

So basically, it was night time in a huge open field which was a bit hilly- yet the ground and everything was lit up as if the sun was still high in the sky (which was completely empty, no stars or nothing), with the exception of this random small store I was in, which was dark on the inside (like one would expect). I'm not sure what I was doing in there, but I looked at this freezer for a moment and then left. There was a long pathway that went away from the lone store, which me, Dashie, and Flutters went skateboarding/scootering down until we rode over a small hill with a lake on the other side.

Then I woke up ... not sure what that was all about. There were no words spoken either, as far as I can remember. :blink:

• 3 weeks later...

Strange you should ask... I had this dream about this guy who was in Equestria all his life. Twist was that he kept dying. And whenever he died, some random omniscient being would talk to him about random stuff and revive him to wherever point in time he wanted. But each time he revived, he would either die as soon as he revived, or die later on. Then it got wierder! Like, apparently King Sombra stole freakin Pinkie pie's 4th wall breaking powers and I guess he started using the Shoryuken for no reason! The guy I was dreaming about died by Princess Luna because he decided he wanted quote Dracula from SOTN!! It was SUPER WIERD!!!

• 3 weeks later...