Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Who would win in a fight? Applejack or Rainbow Dash?

Venomous

Then again, Rainbow Dash has a more competitive nature and she's more desperate to win that Applejack.

Well it depends on how you view it. In Fall Weather Friends I think she could have raced harder but she had the "I can win this easily" attitude so she didn't try as hard as she could have. I went back and watched it recently and RD was the one who cheated (twice) so if you take that out then I think AJ would probably win. AJ is physically superior when it comes to things on the ground, because she spends her entire life there and is simply better at Earth Pony type things, which RD lacks experience in. Of course RD's flying experience would make that up and would ultimately make the difference, but without any wings or aerial-type activities at all, I think AJ would have a better chance at winning.

• Brohoof 2

• 5 years later...

Fight? Of course AJ. But RD is also good in fighting, it is one of her hobbies. AJ is honest brute but RD is michievous tomboy, they have connection one another. Both of them have an enhanced strength, athleticism, speed, and good durability. The difference is in the way they practice their strength and ability. OK, RD is swifter, faster, and agiler but AJ is stronger and fights with a cleaner way. Both of them are competitive that make them become the best fighter out of mane 6 physically (without magic). We cannot judge someone if we don't see it immadiately, this is only the opinion of who is our more favorite but we will never know who will win in a fight. Go AppleDash

• 4 months later...
On 2014-02-07 at 11:20 AM, ♞RedLotus♞ said:

Rainbow dash is an athlete and sportsplayer that is dedicated to flying.

Applejack is a hard worker that lifts, pulls, and kicks heavy objects for a living.

I think applejack has a better chance of winning. I mean... its practically saying "Marathon runner VS Boxer." Even though dashie could fly, applejack can work her sexy lasso and tie rainbow dash at a loose end. Also, I assume applejack has good aim when it comes to throwing because she is used to throwing apples and such. A hard throw, apple to the face will sure knock rainbow dash out.

Even if rainbow dash was able to shoot lighting by kicking bad clouds, applejack can dodge them just fine. Remember guys, shes a rodeo master. A few gusts of wind cant know her down.

Police Ponies: Rainbow Dash - GSG9Rainbow dash have a Gun and is Faster so Rainbow Dash Win

Edited by Scootaloo9074090