Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

My Little Pony Soundboard!

Broniesrus

Hello fellow pony lovers! I am currently working on an awesome MLP Soundboard for IOS and Android! I am almost done with it and I was wondering if this would be something that you guys would download/buy? Thanks so much for your responses and I look forward to releasing it! 

EDIT: YES this will be a free application!

Edited by Broniesrus
  • Brohoof 1

Sorry, noob question, but by a soundboard, do you mean ringtones and texting tones?

Not exactly what it is is basically an application that has a bunch of different words, sayings, catch phrases, noises. Stuff like that things that the ponies say. Also some little song snippets. Just so wherever you are you can pull out your phone and have pony sounds! Ask away if you have any more questions.

• Brohoof 1

Not exactly what it is is basically an application that has a bunch of different words, sayings, catch phrases, noises. Stuff like that things that the ponies say. Also some little song snippets. Just so wherever you are you can pull out your phone and have pony sounds! Ask away if you have any more questions.

Ah, ok thanks for that. I hadn't heard the term before.

Hello fellow pony lovers! I am currently working on an awesome MLP Soundboard for IOS and Android! I am almost done with it and I was wondering if this would be something that you guys would download/buy? Thanks so much for your responses and I look forward to releasing it! 

EDIT: YES this will be a free application!

My assumption is that you're going to be soourcing from the no background music, vocal only rips to use your samples, right?  Those are rather publically available if you know where to look. Would be a shame if you didn't.

Your going to break them off for seperate pages for each character, right?

Edited by Freewave

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey guys I don't know if the soundboard was made by someone here but there's a soundboard for $2 on the iTunes Store right now if you want it get it before it's gone it's called "pony voice"

Edited by Desertratt