Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Someone startles you. Your reaction?

yayayayayala

Stay away from anne.jpg.

Seriously, very far away.

A bit late for that... My reaction was a bit different to what I posted in that scenario. I flung my headset off, the noise was so sudden and painful that the mute instinct was overridden.

But yes, you would be wise to take this fellows advice.

last summer i was listening to my ipod while doing some work in the garden (I know, im just that manly.) and next door's cat decided it was gonna show me some love, rubbed up against me and my reaction was as follows:

"FUUUCKING HELL FIRE! hello Oscar! you scared the shit out of me, you sneaky little sausage."

so apparently i shout expletives, and refer to cats as pork products...

(edited)

I don't get startled easily, I usually punch by reflex though. A lot of people have gotten angry with that. xD

Edited by A CrayZ Cat
  • Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...

For some reason, my immediate reaction when I get startled is "Jesus Christ.." and I jump.

Instantly grabs sword and goes into attack posture. Then realizes his mistake and moves on. But not without first letting it know who's boss

HUZZAH, I SHALL PROTECT MYS- Oh. :P

I'm really bad when it comes to being startled.  More often than not, it's "What in the name of (insert classical composer name here) was that?" really menacingly.

Hahaha!! "What in the name of Schumann?!" LOL!

If I don't know the person well then I don't do much, but if I know them then I sigh loudly, then I say something like "seriously dude?", or sometimes if I'm mad I'll turn around fast and I'll say WTH IS UR PROBLEM!!!!  :angry:

• Brohoof 1