mega thread Answer the question above you.

~asdf~

Hellfire

Same

"And from the depths of chaos a voice spoke to me and said ‘Smile, and be happy, things could be worse’ - and thus I smiled, and was happy, and things got worse."

Judge Frollo.

Same.

Dolemite2.gif.1f535b74ff05826ca7dd78c9e5ec1078.gif                                                                              

I think Spike.

Same.

"Why should the Bill of Rights be in the official time capsule, but this painting of my dog is in time capsule 7?"

-Parks and Recreation, Time Capsule

-----
Visit my deviantART HERETwitter HERE.  My comic-ish strip HERE  ASK ME STUFF HERE

How classic is classic? In guessing the NES/SNES era?

I'd have to go with Earthbound.

Same.

• Brohoof 1

post-14802-0-32139700-1399796916.png

Avatar by the lovely ChibiDashie and Signature by the wonderful Pinkamena Dianne Pie.

Mario Bros,Tiny Toon Adventures,and Elevator.

Same.

Bloodborne.

What's a video game OST that makes you shed a tear every time you listen to it? 

Busy 3D
Greatest anime game of all time

Do you mean Bubsy 3D?

Undertale, His Theme

Same

"And from the depths of chaos a voice spoke to me and said ‘Smile, and be happy, things could be worse’ - and thus I smiled, and was happy, and things got worse."

(edited)

I don't cry by listening video game themes.

Your favourite video game theme ?

Edited by White