mega thread Answer the question above you.

~asdf~

A soda from back in the 90's called Josta; best damn thing I ever tasted.  And OF COURSE, they stopped making it.  :(

j75gpby5p83z.jpg.7d47ecad36ed58d9897f7da8371f5cdf.jpg

If the world was about to lose ALL music since the beginning of mankind, what FIVE ALBUMS would you save?

=====  ( 0=====

Fnord.

Plastic beach, Elvis's, the best of Jazz, "80's collections", and "The best opera album in the world".

same but instead games 

ezgif-3-2022f43b7e48.gif.cc21d01322ba58d07570880d654a323e.gif.329d04ca2e8802045b40325a74a30f1d.gif

♪ "I practice every day to find some clever lines to say, to make the meaning come through"♪

I recently rewatched the crossover fan work, Turnabout Storm! If you've got a lot of time on your hands or hooves and you also love Ace Attorney, it's a pretty fun watch. :dash:

What's your favourite album? Or if you don't have a whole album you love over all others, my backup question would be about your favourite song instead.

• Brohoof 1

❤︎ Octavia ❤︎ • Art ThreadDeviantArtTwitchTwitterSteam

Nothing special, I learned for exams and now, I have enough of thuis and sit here and play forum games. 

Do you prefer to walk, drive with a bike, drive with your own car or with the public transport? 

dbjjowc-3fb0df4b-b54c-4c81-89fe-994630d4  

Depends on the weather. Walking is fun and great and a great excuse for Pokémon Go. I do prefer driving at times though.

Do you have any Sanrio merchandise? (The company that owns Hello Kitty)