Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Answer the question above you.

~asdf~

I highly doubt it, they'd find me out somehow, but I do have a dairy full of elaborate schemes to kill people...

Does anyone here love horses like me? If so, wanna be friends?

Edited by Felicity505
Autocorrect is crap
  • Brohoof 2

I adore horses! I have a thread here called the "Horse Appreciation Thread!" it's sort of died because no one posts pictures, I think I was the last one to post : ( and yes! I'll be your friend!

If you had the chance to speak with any Author, living or dead, who would it be?

• Brohoof 2

52 minutes ago, Nightfall Gloam said:

I typically buy them in book stores.

If you have an OC, what was your inspiration for it?

Mine is just what I thought would be me if I was a pony. I wear a lot of gray and I’m a little...let’s just say dark at times...so I used a gray body. For the mane I just love the way color shines in darkness. And, Rainbow Dash being awesome and all, I thought it would make me about 20% cooler. And the cutie mark is 2 bullets because I like guns and my right to bear arms :please:. Same goes for the name. Don’t dig too deep into it all though and I will probably regret sharing this. :adorkable: 

3 hours ago, Felicity505 said:

I highly doubt it, they'd find me out somehow, but I do have a dairy full of elaborate schemes to kill people...

Does anyone here love horses like me? If so, wanna be friends?

And at least I don’t have “a dairy full of elaborate schemes to kill people” or anything of that sort. :icwudt:

• Brohoof 3

Passed a very important inspection at work, a week of intense stress for that oh so sweet feeling of knowing how awesome the people you work with are.

What's the best place to watch the sunset?

Edited by Rising Dusk
  • Brohoof 2