2014 MLP Forums MARCH MADNESS TOURNAMENT (NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP)

Doctor XFizzle

NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP  

273 users have voted

1. 1. Applejack vs. Fluttershy vs. Rarity vs. Pinkie Pie

• ALL CHARACTERS
    • Applejack
    • Fluttershy
    • Rarity
    • Pinkie Pie

Twilight lost to Rarity? Rarity?

SPOONIE WOONIE!!!!!!!!!!!!1 :wub:

Just keep in mind, that the kid who leaves the most ridiculous comments on your profile on a near-nightly basis and his best pony beat your best pony :derp:

I demand every Rarity and Applejack fan be made admin, pronto.

:D

• Brohoof 1

CpYKgl1.png

He who is Positively Obsessed With All Things Rarity!!!

"Not everyone who is pretty is necessarily beautiful. For those two to come together is truly a Rarity"

-Jacob G. Rosenberg

Signature by @FadedSkies

Keep it up Apple lovers, keep it up.  Don't let up, don't slow down, not a bit.  You and I know very well that the Rainbow machine could turn on any minute now and make up a whole heap of ground just like that, so keep it up, keep it up, KEEP IT UP!!!  Scour the forums for every bit of support you can muster, cause this could still easily come down to the wire.

Applejack_and_Rainbow_Dash_hoof_wrestlin

Do NOT forget that this is a competition.  No patting ourselves on the back until victory has been indisputably, concretely, without-a-doubt achieved!!!  :okiedokielokie: 

• Brohoof 6

CDFuh.gif

"You'll hunt me. You'll condemn me, set the dogs on me. Because that's what needs to happen. Because sometimes... cupcakes aren't good enough. Sometimes ponies deserve more. Sometimes ponies deserve to have their faith rewarded... with muffins!!!"

-The Muffin Mare

This poll is actually quite boring... there is absolutely no drama... no competition...

Goddammit Apples, why do you have to be so good!?

At least i can post some more Applejack pictures...

cutiejack_by_lyricbrony-d6mqc7t.png

aj_by_apricolor-d6qa6f7.jpg

Gaze upon the cuteness and despair!

• Brohoof 4

AJ is busy making the best apple cookies for people, who're going to vote for her :D

You're a fan of cookies? Cider? Apple pies? Then you know who deserves your vote! 

post-20905-0-30631900-1396551683_thumb.gif

Fan of Applejack? Join us! We have the best cider from Sweet Apple Acres! :D

applejack_fan_button__requested__by_supe

ORANGESEXY IS THE BEST PONY!

On the one hand, Rarity won :D. On the other, whoa :wacko:. I was expecting AJ to win this one, but this is looking pretty bleak. Hope my fellow Dashfans are out there somewhere and are ready to make this a fight.

Not going to deny that I wish this matchup had taken place a little later on. I fully plan on supporting whoever wins it to go all the way. But in the meantime, since it must be so I guess I'll have to be supporting the blue Ashleigh Ball pony over the orange, as always. Applejack has been probably the most consistently likable and mature character in this show all along, but Dash has had a lot more struggles with that, largely because she still has a lot of growing up to do. And in a way, I find that endearing since it reminds me that I too can grow and improve myself with the right attitude.

Though AJ is definitely still growing and working through her own problems she at least feels like she could be a finished product already, whereas I've found Dash's story in the show much more gripping. She's gone from a hotheaded and feisty dreamer to something a lot more than that, all throughout keeping the spirit of her character alive and kicking. She's learned that sometimes the heroes and fame and goals that you can chase for your entire life won't live up to your vision for them, and can change people in unpleasant ways.

20120321092554%21Rainbow_Dash_%26_Mare_D

To her credit though, she's responded terrifically to this harsh news. She's demonstrated that she'd rather give up everything she's worked for than compromise her ideals to succeed. And over time, she's shown a great deal of compassion for Fluttershy and Scootaloo, that shows that she's becoming a worthy role model in her own right. Rainbow Dash has learned that sometimes life and heroes will let you down, and in response to this she's slowly becoming a hero who won't let anyone down, and that's been quite a rewarding thing to see. And in addition to all of this she's prone to some great lines, adorable moments, and she's still a massive part of why I watch this show even if Season 4 hasn't been the best for her so far.

sleep_by_vampirenok-d4hfx9a.png

So vote for whoever you will, but votes for the colorful rainbow horse would be most appreciated :P. I will say that the relative lack of Dash bashing and all the AJ appreciation does make me happy to see, and I hope that we can come back and give you all the competition we've been waiting for :)

• Brohoof 5

Wow, Applejack is winning by far.

I guess even if there're more people considering Rainbow Dash as their favorite pony, there're more people who prefer Applejack over Rainbow Dash.

I don't know if it's clear. XD

• Brohoof 1

Oh wow, Rarity actually pulled it off. Well done there, and good luck against Pinky or Derpy - you'll need it.

And I have heard the call to arms, and while I've been watching this whole time, I am of course here to support AJ yet again, though it looks like she's doing just fine. Kinda surprising, but maybe the RD fans just haven't come out in force yet. Good luck to both :)

And of course, obligatory AJ picture to show support.

v49d.jpg

• Brohoof 5

LJutRbI.png

APPLEJACK IS READY FOR RD FANS :D We'll stay strong!

attachicon.gif05d611cf32f919ba414e15ecccdf1c8873bea2ff9f7825d5a497507a3eddd5a1.jpg

I dunno they are pretty scary and might beat us up really bad

post-25449-0-17168200-1396355755_thumb.jpg

But I seriously can't wait for the RD fans to come on and step it up when they do

• Brohoof 2

post-18603-0-79203700-1401780742.png

Sig by @Boo

"We stick together the pony way!"

Rarijack is best ship! Rarijack Fan Club here!

I dunno they are pretty scary and might beat us up really bad

But I seriously can't wait for the RD fans to come on and step it up when they do

In heart they all just know that it's impossible to win with THIS

post-20905-0-86349200-1396553680_thumb.png

• Brohoof 2

Fan of Applejack? Join us! We have the best cider from Sweet Apple Acres! :D

applejack_fan_button__requested__by_supe

ORANGESEXY IS THE BEST PONY!

Twilight lost?

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

We must retaliate!  Fandom war!

And Rainbow is being crushed too!  WHAT THE HECK?!?!

Resistance is futile, give in to Apple Butt and Marshmallow Pone.

• Brohoof 2

"Oh look, there's our friend Rarity GOING DOWN IN FLAMES!!! ISN"T FRIENDSHIP MAGIC!!!?" -Tabitha St. Germain as Rarity

"No matter how many times others tell you you're great, all the praise in the world means nothing if you don't feel it inside.......Sometimes to feel good about yourself, you gotta let go of the past. That way, when the time comes to let your greatness fly, you'll be able to light up the whole sky." -Cathy Weseluck as Spike 

*looks at the amount of pages*

Jaejoong_popcorn.gif

• Brohoof 2

Have the courage to think and act on your own. And have the courage to disobey.