Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Favorite Restaurant?

Seaweed-Headed Dragon

This makes me sound so bad, but McDonald's. They're cheap, quick, and their chicken nuggets are the world's best invention, no matter if it's real chicken or not! I've been keeping my distance from it lately, though, as it's one of the main reasons why I need to lose weight. Sticking with homecooked stuff now.  :D

Local stuff I like:

~Ziggy's Fish and Chips (UK style Fish and chip joint)

~Terry's Fish and Chips

~Hobart's pub and grill (best steaks around)

Chain stuff:

Don't really have a favourite chain restaurant...if I had to pick, I'd say Kelsey's or East Side Mario's...but only because of their Nachos

• 3 years later...

Hagy’s Catfish Hotel.  

A catfish restaurant in Tennessee right by the Shiloh National Military Park.  

I go there for my birthday every year.  I love their fried catfish. 

• Brohoof 1

A local southern restaurant named The Homeplace. It's an old farmhouse that was converted into a restaurant in the early 80's, and their entire menu is incredible. The fried chicken, the ham, the mashed potatoes, the biscuits, the beans (green and baked), the cobbler, everything. It's the place I chose for my graduation dinner when I graduated high school, and I'd pick it again every time.

• 5 weeks later...

I think it depends on whether we are talking fast food or say fancy food. There is definitely a list of restaurants I like however as fast food goes I would definitely say kfc/taco bell haha. Fancy restaurants would be any that have lobster honestly haha. I feel like everyone does lobster their own unique way there are many ways of cooking lobster. Personally I am rather opinionated when it comes to cooking and serving lobster. Yet as we are talking about more known places I would say taco bell/kfc and pizza hut is nice.

• Brohoof 2

J&R's Steakhouse. I love their steaks and burgers.

I also can't say no to Texas Roadhouse. Not a close second but still in my top five.

• Brohoof 1