Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Brony for school

Cloud Runner

I am thinking of making an MLP remix for one of my Digital Music class's projects.

The project is inspirational Dubsetp. I need an inspirational quote. So I want one from the show. Any Ideas? 

Edited by The True Black Star
  • Brohoof 4

I am thinking of making an MLP remix for one of my Digital Music class's projects.

The project is inspirational Dubsetp. I need an inspirational quote. So I want one from the show. Any Ideas? 

How about:

"My friends laugh with me, not at me."
  • Brohoof 1

Last year I had to make a poster of an expression. It had to have a lot of images of that one expression. I chose Derpy as an expression and filled the poster with a bunch of Derpy ponies :P

• Brohoof 2

It's really awesome that so many of you have done something MLP related for school. Sadly (or fortunately) I'm in university and I don't think that I would be able to do anything like that and pass it for normal. I mean - how well do accounting and finance go with MLP, right?! :lol:6beae48cdec236abc4a77f2372104be8.jpg

Edit: Okay, in case of Rarity here - pretty well!  :D

Edited by Wayvy
  • Brohoof 3

I just wrote three paragraphs of an all out brony rant for my school's april fools news broadcast. Just wondering if im the only one that has done anything MLP related for school/work

I wrote a story about how I became a brony for a writting assignment. I got a B-

• Brohoof 1

It's really awesome that so many of you have done something MLP related for school. Sadly (or fortunately) I'm in university and I don't think that I would be able to do anything like that and pass it for normal. I mean - how well do accounting and finance go with MLP, right?! :lol:6beae48cdec236abc4a77f2372104be8.jpg

Edit: Okay, in case of Rarity here - pretty well!  :D

lol, that would be the best accountant 

• Brohoof 1

Things pony related I did while in high school:

1. had a weird art show that had tons of psychodelic ponies in it
  2. did a really short thing where I analyzed some ponies for a psychology project

Now then, things I did pony related while in college

1. Talked about Hasbro and mentioned ponies as an example of toys in an English paper
  2. would get out pony coloring books and stuff as I was part of a weird thing where I'd help teach some kids even though I had no qualifications to do so
  3. Wrote a giant god damned Pinkie Pie analysis to prove someone wrong on the forums in which I actually asked several gazillion professors and people in the psychological field to see if my research and stuff was right and made sense and truth be told it actually did. Now if only the forums didn't glitch out so I still had a copy of that analysis...
  • Brohoof 2

In my advisory class, we had to write down something that we haven't really told anybody on a note card. You guys can guess what I was on my card. A person got the card and guessed it was me. And the whole class laughed. Except for the person sitting right next to me. She just looked at me. I can not tell me if she was surprised, disgusted, or laughing in the inside.

• Brohoof 1

In my advisory class, we had to write down something that we haven't really told anybody on a note card. You guys can guess what I was on my card. A person got the card and guessed it was me. And the whole class laughed. Except for the person sitting right next to me. She just looked at me. I can not tell me if she was surprised, disgusted, or laughing in the inside.

You know- she could have been a pegasister...

Oh, heck yeah! I've used bronies for real world examples in essays. I'm very open about being a brony at school because I really don't care if anyone has something to say about it. :3

• Brohoof 1

I don't think I've had the freedom yet to do something like that. Though I would if I could. I'm not sure what class I'd have to have to get to do something like that, but man would it make for an easy A. A paper on an entire thing you know a ton about? Forget research. Finally I'd have the easiest and funnest paper to write ever!

Alas...I can only ponder when I'll get the opportunity.