Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Maud Pie Fan Club

Radiance64

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

fans of maud have GOT to read the june issue of the friends forever comic (#29)

rarity accidentally reads part of maud's dairy, but when she discovers her mistake, maud lets her continue.  it is amazing.  

it really turned my impression of her around, while staying in character.  

• Brohoof 1

• 4 weeks later...

Maud, Maud and more Maud! Stone cold expression wherever she may roam, a very fitting frock for her personality if you ask me and just the idea that she's Pinkie Pie sister has me jump for joy whenever she's around. I mean she demolished Pinkie Pie's  course (of fun) without a second thought when her sister was in trouble. The expressionless face that is Maud is almost as much fun as pinkie herself. I know I know she's so dull, but that's why she's so exciting, if she even comes close to physicaly changing her expression you know things about to get realy serious! And that's awesome!

• 1 month later...

When Maud Pie first appeared, I was shocked to see how different she was from Pinkie Pie, so I had a small feeling that I wouldn't like her.  

HOWEVER!

The obvious reference to Pet Rock, and the fact that I can relate to her quietness (though for me, I want to be more talkative), made me absolutely love her just 10 seconds later!

Go Maud Pie!

14.png

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

Vampire Pony Sisters:

sig-4685453.sig-4685441.vampire_pony_sis

Flying Dutchman: That is so cute and scary! 

how-to-draw-the-flying-dutchman_1_000000

Spongebob: So, he says it looks cute and scary.

IMG_5637.JPG

Patrick: No, I think he means it looks so cute that's it's scary.

Spongebob: Or maybe that it looks so scary that you forget that it doesn't look cute! 

Edited by ChB
  • Brohoof 1

So today I watched her debut episode, and I really liked her! Maud is the polar opposite of Pinkie, which makes her funny :lol:

Who would not love a stoic rock loving fellow, the perfect companion for Rarity and her rock Tom :rarity:

• Brohoof 2

fans of maud have GOT to read the june issue of the friends forever comic (#29)

rarity accidentally reads part of maud's dairy, but when she discovers her mistake, maud lets her continue.  it is amazing.  

it really turned my impression of her around, while staying in character.  

*Adjusts his imaginary eyeglasses*

I am currently, as I type this, holding said issue in my claws.

Page Fifteen. Seven panels in. Second to the last. Right after giving Rarity permission.

Maud Smiles.

MAUD........SMILES.

MAUD......*sharp, dramatic inhale*....smiles!!!

Whyisn'tanybodyelsefreakingoutaboutthis?!!?                                                                        *wheezes into a paper bag*

Hoh-kay! Think....think i'm good now.

Though, one other thing about the comic, last page where Maud says "I guess there are beautiful things buried everywhere." I don't think its physically possible for any of you to convince me that Maud wasn't trying to hit on Rarity there! Ee-hee-hee!

But really now, Maud has always been a major rock star to me! Punonlypartiallyintended. Ever since her first appearance in that slow buildup to her arrival, I just about die every time she's on screen. Can't even watch that first scene without squeeing myself right off the couch and into a mild concussion! Maybe it's just my shtick, but there's something attractive about a mare when her personality leaves something to the imagination. And I've already got too much imagination!

Heckadarn! She'd be my pony waifu if I wasn't completely certain that I couldn't be in the same room as her without swooning into a shower of noseblood!

• Brohoof 3

• 3 weeks later...