Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching ~* Feral Ponies *~ Open to Join! *ferals or possibly solo researchers*

Pripyat Pony

@

Only 3 so far  :wacko:

And that's assuming they're all accepted. Not to mention one of the alicorns is a decrepit wreck. Also, there have been 6 alicorns in the show so far

Wait, there have been 6? I haven't been watching the most recent episodes, not since Cheese was in it, they added two more?

Also I'm a little worried about the number of Alicorns as well, and decrepit or not we are doing an RP with a plant that boosts magic, Alicorns with a magic boost is kind of a scary thought to me. But it's up to the GM.

Jesus guys he said you can enter Alicorns thing is though... you can't ALL do that! Hey Prip! Since you're a friend i wonna help and see if i can RP with my new OC Pegasus Artemis Featherclaw. She is a ranger and might be a good adittion since she has faced hardship of wilderness before. She also has been brough close to that point of becoming feral herself.

Holy crap, a pony RP that's actually caught my interest! The research team will be perfect for a pony I have in the works, Wayward Wander, and I might also use a feral pony named Stonehide. I'll get you the pages once I actually make them, but for now could you reserve me a spot please?

OK since I don't NEED to be an Alicorn, He can be a Unicorn for this RP

@Evil Dragon Master your Alicorn WAS declined, and my OC is (or would be if he were an Alicorn) Crippled. 

Edited by Grapz224

@@Grapz224,

He hasn't said anything about anyone though, typically you tell people outright.

How is he OP? He can barely move, can't fly or use horn based magic. His runic magic is pretty tough, but it takes him a good three seconds to charge up a single spell and only one of them is offensive in nature. The others are very supportive. During those three seconds, he can't move and if touched, has to restart 

In his Bio, it said nothing about what spells he could use, but I had assumed it was one of those "do anything I want it to" Style OC's. I have a few of those...

By "a good 3 seconds" I'm assuming you mean another RPer has to reply before you can "cast the spell" per say? Hmmm... while I don't participate in many RP's, I read a few sometimes. (It's like a fanfiction, and some of them are pretty good!) Those types of spell casters are A)Never interrupted because everybody is doing something else or B)ALWAYS interupted by the GM

other than that, he just doesn't seem to fit into this RP very well... if he can't get around, why would Luna/Celestia choose him?

Oh and this will get annoying... the GM is in a different time zone then us -_-

• Brohoof 1

@@Grapz224,

He's based off a character from a video game, here is a full list of spells

http://eternaldarkness.wikia.com/wiki/Spells#Spells

For the spell casting, I assumed we'd discuss in the OOC to see whether or not he actually pulls it off

He used to be able to get around, it's just that he's really old now. I don't see alicorns being immortal so in his case, when he was younger, he was the perfect candidate. Now, he's basically someone who's rooted to the spot

Not really, I've RPed with people from Australia and it wasn't too bad 

OK, I'm back from work now and I'm gonna have my say. I relaxed the alicorn thing cuz I wanted people to feel easy about joining, and so many RPs state "no alicorns". But seriously, people? Alicorns are NOT COMMON. Yet I get about four people who want to be alicorns, and that's not going to work. So this is my final answer on the subject. Remember that this is a group of ponies who are, you know, researching a special plant? Seriously, people, you don't have to have a character who's an alicorn to make them interesting and special. As someone who has an alicorn OC, I understand why you might want one, but I made the decision very early on when I joined this forum that I wasn't going to import him over here. He stays in my fanfic. So if you want to join this RP, you'll have to either cut off wings, horns or both off your character, and enter them as a pegasus, unicorn or earth pony.

@@Grapz224, Thanks for making the switch. :)

@@Malinter, Accepted. :) If you need any help with RPing, just ask me or @,

@@00Pony, Ooh, a crystal pony! Accepted. And might just need another feral character, I'll see after I edit the first post.

@@Technicolor_Pony, Sure, just stick to unicorn from now on, mkay? ;)

@, Did you want your character to be a researcher then? Assuming so, and accepting. XD

@, Sure. I'll edit your characters in once you post them.

@@Pripyat Pony,

Roger, mam/sir.

Mantorok will be turned into an Earth Pony. Is it OP if he can use the Tome of Eternal Darkness to cast stuff? If it is, he's a unicorn.

One more thing, there was an alicorn in magic kindergarten, clearly they aren't that uncommon :P 

@, That was an animation error. Word of god. :P

I think the tome would be a bit OP; would be better if your OC was an earth pony. :) They are awesome in their own way, after all.

• Brohoof 1

@@Technicolor_Pony, Don't sweat it. XD

@Everypony

RP is now up! Don't go too nutzo posting crazily at the moment, wait for everypony to at least get their intro in before doing anything. Btw, it starts with the research team, but I'm not about to take eons with the journey cuz I'm sure that everypony wants to get into the action asap. XD

Also, gonna close the research team as I think we have enough ponies in it now. :P Characters for the tribe of feral ponies are fine if anypony else wants to join!

http://mlpforums.com/topic/91847-feral-ponies-rp/

@@Pripyat Pony,Well she will be in the team of the researchers. Now... if she gets out her claw weapons and attacks in unison with her wolf companion would that be a problem? She is a... naturalist you could say... she'll be there mostly to keep the whole thing in check and balance. 

@, Only if she plans to attack the feral ponies, as they would flatten her being bigger and stronger than any regular pony due to eating the Equibane. XD But that might come in useful if the research team is attacked by the wild cats.

@@Pripyat Pony

Last minute change... Would it be okay if Wanderlust was a unicorn in this RP? His magic would be simple levitation, and a specialization in manipulating plant and animals. Other than that he doesn't even know how to create a barrier or really any other spells.

I want to explore him having the boost to magic which is fun :P

Edited by Torrent505

@@Torrent505,

He could try talking to Mantorok. Mantorok's an Earth Pony, but the Tome of Eternal Darkness gives him a fair knowledge of magic. He might be able to teach him stuff.

That is assuming Mantorok would bother to talk to him or is even in condition to say it 

@

Yeah given that they aren't on the same sides I'd say that talking isn't going to be happening a first haha what with Wanderlust being addicted to Equibane and super aggressive to outsiders :P

• Brohoof 1

@@Torrent505,

Mantorok is a guy who is so weak, he needs a servant to carry him everywhere. That would be awkward. Though Mantorok's idea of helping the Equibane addicts is to make them kill each other. Chaos must be purified.

Y'all lucky Pripyat didn't let me bring the Tome, if he did, Mantorok would.....well, he'd still be a decrepit husk but he'd be able to do something more useful  

@@Pripyat Pony,

I'll see if I can maybe get a post up tonight. Again, if we ever end up needing any more Ferals, I could probably whip someone up pretty easily. Just say the word.