Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What are you thinking?

Tabe

So many things. First, I had an interview at my local hospital inquiring an internship, I'm hoping I'd get that 2nd interview sometime this week. I'm also thinking of my bf who's been in pain the past couple of days, he's okay now thank goodness! Finally, I'm hungry, so idk what to eat. I should probably think about THAT.

I'm thinking on how ungrateful some people can be and how I can't get to be liked by everyone. And now I'm thinking on how negative I went right now. 

I'm thinking about how Rosalina is the hottest thing to happen to Nintendo.

And now I'm thinking about how goddamn right you are.

• Brohoof 1

I'm thinking of getting off and going to watch some Hardcore Pawn.

I'm thinking of ways to show my love for this wonderful online community.

I'm thinking of ways to help every Brony.

I'm thinking of how awesome Twilight Sparkle is.

And

I'm thinking of how damned lucky I am to have amazing friends like @SkyBound, @SCS, and @Artemis. ^^

• Brohoof 4

I'm just basically wondering why there's so many questions about weight on Yahoo Answers lol idk as long as you're not dying of anorexia or of extreme obesity I don't see the problem people are built differently too you gotta take into account body mass, body frame, muscles, bones, height, and all that :/ plus none of that defines beauty there's WAY more to that when it comes to beauty like perhaps behavior

Thinking about when I turned off my mom's laptop just because my brother was killing horses and how mad he got at me and also the things he said and what he's going to do to me. 

About how I gave away a few of my Pokemon cards to my siblings. I think it was ... Pansear, Pansage, Snivy, Squirtle, Staryu, and Vulpix. Three went to my brother, and the others, my sister. I did my best to balance them out, but they ended up trading them back and forth anyways, so ... yeah. :squee:

(edited)

I'm thinking that my cat should at least scratch the dog once for getting near the kittens but she's too nice and trusting.

I'm thinking that it's ok to have an opinion, and disbelieve in others belief. It's ok to say you believe a belief is wrong. I think it is not ok to accuse another for misconstruing Tibetan Monk wisdom in an a negative attitude, when the act itself is not in line with Tibetan Monk wisdom.

"I find hope in the darkest of days, and focus in the brightest. I do not judge the universe."

"Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible."

"In order to carry a positive action we must develop here a positive vision"

-The Dali Llama

I'm thinking about bacon.

Edited by Minister KelGrym

I'm thinking about absolutely nothing (except this post of course). For some reason, thinking about nothing makes my head hurt really badly.  :okiedokielokie: 

• Brohoof 1